Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

before. if you activate SS while still in the Glass Mole effect, you get to maintain the atk buff from glass mole for the whole duration of serenity. (the buff snapshots your min-max attack at the moment it comes out, and it maintains until running out).

2 Likes

Wow i had no idea about that and chug SP pots like crazy trying to maintain the attack, thanks dude <3

@purplebanana You can use SP NPC potions, the weak and cheap ones, they have a different cooldown.
@luciano.i.pacheco You’ve got the wrong class if you have no money, just get 350 gear and then slowly progress to better gear.

3 Likes

I tested this, notice my Glass mole effect duration is put at the bottom on the right of hotkey bar. The physical attack still goes back to normal after Glass mole is out, SS buff doesnt maintain it :sad:
At this point im wondering if i should switch 3 Glass mole to 3 Prison cutter. Maintaining Glass mole effect to sync with SS buff and position yourself at the same time is a hassle to me.

2 Likes

huh. that’s weird @-@

I’m quite sure in the kTEST thread there were videos of the musketeer rework where the buff maintained it. Has it been removed since??
(sad af if they changed it :frowning: )

Yuh, just tested that last night too, doesnt work as expected. Either they changed it, or that will be 1 of those IMC’s ninja patches again in the future. I hope its the latter. Glass mole is great but learning how to use it with this specific class is really troublesome.

Wanna ask another thing, what gem to use on weapon for Ar3 QS3 Musk3? I know red gems are the best choice for SS buff but since the build revolves around AA, isnt it better to use green gems for crit rate?

The main goal is to get crit rate from everything else, mainly. Since your buffs already give you a very high crit rate (swift step & kneeling shot both with attributes), you can work on an Fietas set and a pair of Sissels for example to compensate no green gems on weapon. Get a Chrono friend in your party with Quicken and you’re good to go.
(Only Fietas alone would already give you 112 crit rate raw besides the All-Leather crit rate bonus. You also will have the crit rate hair decorations if you invest enough money. Could also get a Primus musket with crit rate probably, if not already using a Masinios.)

2 Likes

Does Fletcher work with Musketeer?

Not really, no. Mainly Musketeer is a class that sinergizes with “no weapon requirement” classes, so it works with classes like quarrel shooter, sapper, falconer, appraiser… or with some really good non-weapon restricted buffs like Sneak Hit.

(Besides, after the Musketeer rework I’d say that the class has all it really needs in offensive capabilities except for a bit more AoE - especially because of Prime and Load).

1 Like

Do you think it’s any viable to make a rogue build into a Musketeer?
Something like Archer c2 - x - Rogue c2 - Musk c3

The autoswap should take care of backstabs and what not.

Hey Sigilli ! about that you actually lose Sniper Serenity buff when you swap weapons , so it isn’t really ideal . Only a few classes can benefit from the Serenity buff without lossing it , Classes like (Hunter , Sapper , Wugushi , Falconer) and about serenity buff right , also the armor break attribute from serenity which ignores 50% of the targets armor only works for your [Gun] Skills in particular it doesn’t apply to other types of skills . So it would be more beneficial if u built the previous 6 class circles mainly to support the [Musketeer 3] , Rogue & Appraiser are excellent choices u can take to increasing your critcal rate . Hope this was able to help you out !

Which build do you @lamjade91 ? I am trying to find a very powerful DPS build for pve. Could help me please?

Judging from the skills in the hot bar, their build is Archer 2>Sapper 2>Wugushi 2>Musketeer 3?

Hi Guys,

(Sry if I did not see the answer for this in the thread in case it was asked already)

Since there is Penetration Shot: Kneeling Penetrate Attribute i wondered:
Is this the only skill available when a musketeer uses kneeling shot or are there more?

Sniper Serenity is also castable during Kneeling Shot (which allows you to quickly turn it off before cancelling Kneeling Shot and repositioning)

1 Like

Yes penetration shot is the only damage skill available with kneeling shot

1 Like

I went back to play after 1 year and I came across a lot of changes.
I have a musk archer 1 qs 3 scat 1 rogue 1 musketer, being he full STR
Nowadays for what I’ve been researching builds for gvg are all full CON.
I am in doubt, if I continue with musketer cycle 2 and 3 or if I use the reset and do a totally different build for gvg, can anyone help me to make that decision?

Wait for the patch where you can trade trans items and make another char with high con

Hey guys, what about wugu - musketeers? Are they good overall? I mean, what kind of results should I expect for end game farming / content?

@lamjade91 you can ask him about Wugu Musk, his a really experienced player with that build