Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

Sneak hit works wonder if you always stay close to the boss, hence a sweet match for Hackapell. Hackapell is melee --> your moving radius around boss is the smallest in archer tree --> the easiest to adjust positioning. Tried Rogue 1 in my Musk build, eventually i grew tired of the positioning so i switched to Appraiser instead.

Gonna be even worse if you immobilize yourself with Kneeling shot frequently.

Can someone explain me Sniperā€™s Serenity? Do i lose it on the next basic attack? Can i use it with kneeling?

the buff will remain there as long as you holding rifle

Effect:

1. Min attack value gets closer to max attack value depending on how long you charge the skill (max charge, min atk = max atk)
  2. +50% crit damage on full charge

With this patch you can move slowly during the buff. If you need to move greater distances and donā€™t mind recasting the skill, you can tap the skill button again to cancel the buff and reset the skill CD.

Buff timer decreases by 1s for every hit you take.

Yes you can use it with Kneeling Shot, in fact you can even cast it when youā€™re in Kneeling Shot stance.

Musketeer: All skills and attributes reset and converted back to points.
is this affecting all musketeer player automatically? eventho i dont want to reset my musket

During my resets the past year Iā€™ve gone from:
A2QS3F1MuskX
A1QS3Wugu2Musk3
A3QS3Musk3
A2QS3Rogue1Musk3

Even tho Iā€™m poor and this musk has like 4m~ funding, I decided to go pure dex for an AA build (I figured muzzle would make up quite a bit for the lack of funding).
Thoughts anyone?

Anyways, Iā€™ve been using vubbe gaunts for a while, thinking it might help with covering fire (I like it more than volley for some reason) and havenā€™t seen much of a difference, can anyone confirm this? that aoe ratio doesnā€™t relally affect covering fire?

Hard to say since Vubbe Gauntlets only give 2 AAR and archers donā€™t have any natural AAR unlike Swordsmen and Clerics (3 AAR).

IIRC medium sized creatures, the most common type, have 2 ADR, so itā€™s not much of a change if youā€™re killing these, but you might be able to observe some differences when killing small sized creatures (1 ADR).

Hi, im new to Musketeer, but I wanted to try it a bit. Im using a A3 - QS 3 - M3 Build. Over 200 DEX (mostly from equips), rest is STR.
Whatā€™s the playstyle?
What I understood is this:
I cast running shot, swift step and grooving muzzle (lv15) and then I use Kneeling Shot stance and use the musket as a machine gun. I get to use Penetration Shot (lv15) and Serenity also to max the patk.
Without any crit gear I get over 600 crit rate. Any other rotation i might be missing? I have like 10 skill points left.

Any opinions on the recent updates? Iā€™m currently debating on Rouge 1 vs Scout 1 in my A2 - QS3 - ? - M3 build

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

This is sp pool tips for any skill caster musketeer if you dont know yet. I have no trouble for 2 rotations with prime and load.

Im currently puzzled between A3-QS3-Musk3 or A2-Qs3-Falc1-Musk3ā€¦

1. Im not sure if falcon1 is enough to compensate the lacking of aoe for musk3 or its useless for rank1 flaconā€¦

2)Kneeling shot lvl5 vs lvl10 how much of a dmg difference, since the main dps source for bosses comes from AA, and i know about the lvl15 swift step crit rate is quite useless compared to lvl 10

Guys pls send halp, im with my last rank resetā€¦

In my opinion, Falconer 1 as a filler isnā€™t as good anymore. Falconer needs at least c2 to be good.

Kneeling Shot 10 is double the damage of Kneeling Shot 5. Meaning, if you have 1,000 bonus damage from Kneeling Shot 10, youā€™d have about 500 from Kneeling Shot 5.

Personally, I would rather go Rogue or Appraiser, but thatā€™s my preference.

Iā€™m going with this build here:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311333dggg.4a35.1f2f6175.4555.11214fbf713191a1

But Iā€™m not sure what to use the last 9 points on. Iā€™m thinking of possibly spending the rest of the points on Covering Fire.

i have no idea why sometimes my penetration shot can hit over 777777 capped damage. like in this screenshot it hits 798k and 818k

What about armors for musketeerā€¦ Should I use cafrisun forever for the AA builds?

Nope because it only adds a tick of blessing to the damage, you would want either solmiki leather set or mixed leather with frieno set, since you are always in kneeling shot you canā€™t dodge stuff or kite

Hey dere,

Currently playing a3qs3musk3 and Ive noticed that Im using skills more often as auto attacks.
Im thinking about 2 changes (once the possibily is there to swap):

a2 - qs3 - falc - musk
and
a1 - qs3 - rogue - falc - musk (both dex based)

But since I dont really know Falconer that much: would this class be useful? Can you use it with Sniper, Covering Fire etc?

I was also considering a2 - sapper2 - wugu2 - musk (str based)

Big time problem here is that Im currently using the class for challgenge modes and for some reason the comunity on Femidian (no idea about the other servers) decided that Sausy9 is the end content map for cms and flying monsters are really not cool with this build.

Can this build still be recommended if we ignore sausy9 for a moment?

Well, Solomik stuff is out of my price range. Any other options? HG340 stuff is worth?

How do you guys rotate skills when there are Glass mole cards? You drink SP pot before or after Sniper Serenity?