[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

New revised version in South Korea

3 Likes

what do you think?
-backstep has CD, isnt spammable
-new skillsā€™s SP cost is high
muzzle lv 15 SP 355
-0 SPR can only use 1 rotation
-prime&load (370+41SP) can reduce skillā€™s CD, but all the related skill become unusable because the lack of SP (irony)

3 Likes

Have you tested if the x3 crit works with skills? Or is that just for AA? Btw, thanks for the video. Thatā€™s the kind of video that I wanted to see, skills and attribs being demonstrated one by one. :satisfaction:

I think IMC is supporting my religious love of SPR. SPR IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR !
SPR Archers will become a thing !

The funny thing is that with how damages and transcendance work, technically you can go for any stat, so going SPR would be fine. Except that physical users still need their accuracy, block penetration, ASPD, or thereā€™s also simply the fact some buffs require STR or DEX.
I think with SP pots itā€™s still totally possible, itā€™s just kind of tiring to see that the physical classes get the weapons, stats and SP restrictions when for the Clerics and Wizards itā€™s simply much easier.

now with only 45 skill points available, what do you think is the best skill distribution?
use this to edit (donā€™t mind r1-6 part, just edit musket part):
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133399gggā€¦95

i definitely take lv 5 sniper serenity, SP cost got reduced a lot and the effect is very nice

mine gonna be like this maybe.
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133399ggg.254555.1f2f6a75.1a25355575.1f21314f718191a1b9

do you think rogue 2 is better than archer 2 rogue 1 ?

dont mind R1-6job that i randomly insert there :slight_smile:

Iā€™m a little pissed how grooving is a 24/35 uptime buff in the presence of 300s duration buffs.

Yeah, I was so happy when Running Shot got its duration buffed, but I was like, ā€œoh. :(ā€ when I saw Grooving Muzzleā€™s duration. My poor QS3-Musk canā€™t catch a break from these awkward duration buffs lol.

Mine would be something like this. I have Sapper at lower ranks so i prefer distributing skill points for bossing purpose in Musk.

Max Covering fire because imo its Muskā€™s best skill. The bread and butter in every case. 11 hits = 11 chances to proc critical.

Max Sniper Serenity to maximize bossing potential.

Spare points go into Volleyfire and Penetration shot for fillers. Penetration is my 2nd favorite skill, becomes more useful with rapid fire attribute and can be another AOE wipe if you have good weapon.

No point in Birdfall because my build is pure PvE.

looks like after revamp with so many good skills, Solmiki Musketā€™s skill bonus is now a huge advantage

wanna try full SPR musket?
i never use volley fire and penetration shoot, are they good?
volley fire dmg is lower than covering fire though

penetration shot is really good, with aiming itā€™s godly. And new penetration attribute it becomes even greater.
Volleyfire can be a good filler with just 1 point for 2 overheat

wont you need to execute penetration shoot at melee range so that all 5 shot hit the boss?

Dose grooving meojue work while riding?

Yes, you will need to do that. Its hard to stay fixed in 1 place and burst your kit anyway. Except for Snipe, other Musk skills still require you to stay in range to execute. Too much irony in this one :tired:

does penetration count as AOE attack or just hit single enemy?

AOE attack

/2020202020202020

Anyone know if grooving is true multi hit?

I was thinking of resetting one of my archers to something of a single target damage dealer for possible future bossing/pvp plays, and seeing the future buffs to musketeer made me interested in the class.

I reset to this today, any opinions?
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133389ggg.254555.112f354f536175.153545.152535.1a2a3a4151718191

Also happy for any opinions on Mergen2/BM2/Cannoneer3 for the role Iā€™m thinking of (boss/pvp potential).