Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

always full dex without sissel

i don’t use any single card or any sissel

won’t reach cri rate cap without priest+chrono

Does weapon lag still exist? Is there a video somewhere that shows it? I duuno if im lagging or its weapon lag but I hate playing my musketeer because he keeps pausing randomly for 3-5 secs when i cast skills.

@unicorntheshiny what best stat for Hair acc? its phsycal or crit attack?

both @_@

/20 charlimit

Phy/Crit/HP is ideal for your hair costume :3

yes

especially when cross weapon skills. Manual swap is working as intended

mderf actually is better here lel.

Pls help me with my musket build…

i was thinking about 3 builds

archer 2 ranger 3 scout 1 rogue 1 Musket 2- Seems like a burst build??? Hit from behind with rogue skill while i’m stealth.

archer 2 ranger 1 scout1 rogue 1 falconer 1 musket 2- Idk how falconer really works, but i think is a great way flying to escape while i hit

archer 2 qs 3 scout musket 2 - Standart build, but idk if it will really works, cuz i have ping issues, qs just for the dmg boost is worth?

I also would lile to know, if i can easily plas as musk just using musket without a bow/crossbow, and if i can use archer skills and others just using musket?

sorry but i am out if touch on musk and i have quited the game. tos is a pain now to me hopefully @greyhiem is able to assist this?

2 Likes

You have made the right decision for your health.
Someday I hope to join you and many other’s on that return to sanity.

1 Like

archer2ranger1scout1rogue1falconer1musket2 seems the best choice for your internet connection. At rank1-6 just focus using bow. When you advance to musketeer, focus on using rifle ONLY.

and how i benefit from archer skills and etc?

you got benefit from their buff and easy leveling from rank 1-6. Because your ping is high i am afraid that you will have weapon swap lag.
At rank 7 you can still use:
-archer swift step
-ranger steady aim
-scout cloaking, camouflage
-rogue sneakhit
-falconer circling

You may check here, which weapon is usable for each skill: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/ This is most useful to check it quickly.

Example image ===>

So this skill canNOT be used with only musket equipped.

If you need skill damage/info, use https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

1 Like

If you deal 1 hit, you will stop stealthing. Enemy mob will turn towards you. Scout stealth is best for map exploration with faster movespeed, and for quest. Mobs will ignore you when you are picking flower/bag/tree branch for quest.

Falconer best use is Circling. Circling will turn your musketeer covering fire + snipe into AoE attacks. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySHlUCpTibE

Hanging shot will NOT dodge ranged attacks, and will NOT dodge magic attacks. You canNOT use skills during hanging shot. You cannot cancel hanging shot. You must wait full duration.

@unicorntheshiny Thank you for your hard work. :pensive: Musketeer is in a tough spot right now.

4 Likes

omg i loved this <3 ty

@unicorntheshiny

wich one is better pls?

archer 3 1 scout 1 rogue 1 falconer 2 musk
ranger3 rogue falconer musk2
ranger 3 scout falconer musk 2
archer 2 ranger 2 scout falconer musk2
I was thinking about
1-the combo of scout+rogue (stealth dmg from behind)
2- steady aim+ swift step buffs

i dont know what is more worth

Any Musketeer info from the test servers?

Haven’t seen any clip yet. But there is skill damage spreadsheet

Dmg look mediocre compare to cannon/SR.
Butt stroke dmg debuff nerfed to 30%

Anyway, this is in testing phase so anything can happen.

UPDATE: Rise of musketeer (google translate helps)

translated

1 Like

Look at all those red values on the Ranger skills.

I’m killing my Ranger now brb :cry: