Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Musketeer Indept Thread

Anyone here has the ranger 3 variant of Musketeer build? I really wanted to make one beucase i think the character looks sick with the ranger3 costume and a musket, but somehow i think i will find my character lacking later on, because our steady aim is nerfed to the ground, any thoughts on that? Or any suggestion of builds archetypes with ranger 3?

Since when is steady aim nerfed to ground?

Wasn’t it always 20% for 10 second?

:no_mouth:

Sorry, forgot to mention i was comparing to the kTOS version ( 45% or something like that right?). I worded it poorly.

Anyways, any thoughts on the matter? Do you have/know any ranger3 musketeers2? I have a feeling that Ranger 3 will make the build lack in damage/rotation at endgame, but i never had a musketeer so i can’t really have a solid thought on rotation. Thanks for replying btw.

Hello,

I have a archer2>ranger1>scout1>fletcher2>Musketeer. I just got musketeer and I don’t know how should I distribute my skill points. I made this character to kill bosses and occasionally pvp. Can someone help me in how to distribute my skill points? How should it be with 30 points(Musk 2, lvl 15)? Thank you :slight_smile:

Define lack of rotation.

You have lesser than 5-6 second down time each time to fill in rotation O_O.

CF max , Head shot max Snipe 7/8 1 butt stroke 1 pen shot.

if 7 add in 1 on volley.

Thank you very much!

Do you have/know any r3m2? I wanted more of a feedback on like: " Hey, i can farm nicely, can do PvE content just fine, have an easy time farming for my mats, despite the horrendous DPK system, and bla bla bla". Musk rotation seems fast enough, but it’s damage is just way higher then previous circles one. So my ultimate question is: do previous ranks really matter THAT much for musk2? If not, i’m willing to go A2 > R3> F1 > Musk 2 solely for PvE content, maybe ET with some friend or with a part that doesn’t care THAT much for meta formations and such.

No it doesn’t matter. Previous ranks are utilities for musk 2

1 Like

Thanks for the help man. Really appreciate it. What build do your run personally?

din’t reset still the old a3 qs3 musk 2. It’s rotting as a saalus slave now

I hate needing to invest in multiple weapon types so I built a musketeer around that.

Archer2 Hunter1 Wugu3 Musket2
Only archer2 skills can’t be used with musket. Still have my Viper bow for flying mobs.

Currently R7. It works out fairly well. Semi-regretting not going falcon-mergen but I hope with Jincan Gu change to exploding bugs, I’ll have enough AoE. For bosses, I am normally #1 especially if they are flying (snatching OP).

Works OK in TBL, but there are definitely better builds for PvP.

Curious what R9 will bring to the class.

need some help with suggestions on where to invest to help my damage output:

lv 249 a2qs3falc1m1 full dex here.

equips: dgc x2 5* yellow, +1 manamana x1 5* yellow, +3 viene musk x2 6* yellow

with dgc/manamana equipped:

phys: ~720
crit atk: 1225
crit rate: 455

my damage feels low…should i replace the manamana yellow with a 6* red? looking for more damage on everything…what should i be investing more in? attributes/upgrading weapons?

don’t. you will pick musket c2 right? start investing in your rifle ONLY and musket attribute

Thank you! If i went full dex should i slot another 6* yellow or red for my viene musk? I dont really have many cards yet although i i think i should go for ela right?

full dex musketeer can use glassmole+red gem for increasing attack or nualle for increasing mdef.

Do you mind me asking why should i favor reds and glass mole over yellows and ellaganos? Isnt yellow and added dex supposed to synergize more with full dex or is added max attack favorable? In this guide he suggests a minimum of 270 invested dex, once i reach that (without 2x sissel) or ideal equips should i be addingmore points to dex or focus on min maxing thru investing in STR. Thank you very much, just want to make sure im investing my time properly into this char ^^’

with 270 invested dex you will still require 2x sissel and ideal equipment.

for additional 209 Crit rate. If not not capping crit will render huge damage lost.

Yellow or Red is dependant on you liking RNG or average damage.

Obviously if you use ella cards Red is out of the way. Red capitalize on being in your physical stat page hence Glass Mole synergies more.

This will change to favor RED > yellow when there are 10 glass mole especially.

thank you for your response, if I know that I won’t be getting x2 sissels for while, would it be to my favor to start putting points into STR at this point (lv 252) or continue investing in DEX to make up for the lost crit rate from ideal equips? would it go to waste later on when i do obtain some of them? guess i will have to replace yellows with reds…7/10 *'s into a glass mole currently…

thank you again!

If you are not getting sissel you will need even more dex.

Because sissel gives you 74 crit rate. which is equal to 74 dex. There is always the restat potion if you require later. More dex won’t really harm you anyway you can just avoid adding it at r9 then lel.

Yellow and red is just a perfence. reds is unstable damage but if RNG done right. It out performs yellow. Pretty much that.