Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion šŸ’„

Holy Laima, the hate on Psy is strong in this thread. Tears up ā€¦Iā€™ll show youā€¦ Runs while holding in tears ā€¦ Iā€™ll show you allā€¦

3 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, Psychokino is one of the very few wizard classes Plague Doctors/Oracles fears.

Hmm, my bad, iā€™ve review some korean Psychokino video recently, i will include some Psycho build in the list.
I actually think Wiz3>Psycho3 quite a build to consider, the Wiz C3 quick cast benefit Psychic Pressure, and Gravity Pole in casting Speed + Damage, it is like 1.5*1.5=2.25 total damage output.

In this video, this is a Cryo3>Psycho3, where it rotate Magnetic Pole > Raise > Physic Pressure to deal damage. It also seem the SP doesnā€™t drop much, it also could combo with Temple Shooter to shoot them it the air for you.

3 Likes

wow this guy have 37026 hp, is he full con + some items for hp?

ya how so much hp , and he is doing nice damage too.

Full Con build i think

i think 1:1 con : int and plate armor with full atribute

Whoa, thatā€™s pretty strong @_@. If he build int and wiz 3 the dmg would be close to 8-9k per hit :X

That video changes everything about psychokino!

This build also looks nice wiz3>linker3>warlock , look at his hp .

Nice
Looks like people donā€™t actually invest in SPR

Why is this conflicting info still happening.

To trick people to believe D: thereā€™s always that one group that spreads false rumours in a game

Now i am confused - so it does NOT Tick faster, right ? :octopus:

1 Like

The base magic damage side of the calculation gets amplified 50% just as with any other skill. There is NO increase in tick speed by using quick cast with either persistent ground spells or channeling skills as far as the evidence goes.

:fried_shrimp:!!!

3 Likes

Gosh how did that rumor even spread? After reading so many topics i thought it was Set in Stone !

And GIMME THAT SHRIMP! :stuck_out_tongue::fried_shrimp:

2 Likes

sorry I use backmasking on accident :slight_smile:

:octopus:

Thanks!
The increased tick speed wouldnā€™t make any senseā€¦

The only CC that goes through Bloodletting and Prophecy is Raise tho.

Idk why ppl keep saying how Psy counters PD or even spread wrong information saying all of Psy CCs go through those prevention skills. (I am not saying you are the one spreading that!)

Stun from PP, Telekinesis, Magnetic Force and Gravity Pole are all Rank 1 CCs.

1 Like

In all due respect, I do not spread misinformation. Telekinesis and PP are Rank 1 CCs. However, Magnetic Force and Gravity Pole are not which are more than enough to force PDs to be careful.

2 Likes