Tree of Savior Forum

[Guide] Mage Builds General Discussion 💥

1 point for Energy Bolt is enough.
More = costs more SP to use.

[quote=“Kalandros, post:402, topic:125788, full:true”]
Definitely go Wizard 3 ASAP. You turn Psyko at Rank 4 which is about lv 77? Which is still low enough to not be a pain in the ass to go through~
[/quote]Idk, 3 ranks with basically just Energy Bolt is too much for me. I played Wiz 3 on the old KR test server and… ugh.

Also, I think I should get Psy C3 as soon as possible, since i need go through C2 first, which doesn’t really give me a lot, lol.

Prob getting it on Rank 7… meanwhile IMC may releasy Rank 8 and I can decide if keep Wiz C3 on the build or change accord to whatever we get.

@_Noah yeah, i am glad with the buffs they got!

No, he is right. You dont put more levels on EB to cast it at max level possible, but to cast the level 1 version with much lower cast time. With lvl 3 EB for example you just need to charge the cast bar for 1/3 of its lenght to cast lvl 1 EB.

This works with most charging spells that have fixed casting times, but not all.

#INQUIRY

Will Chronomancer Quicken (lvl10)

make

Bone Pointing - (the bone will shoot dark magic to the closest single target to it with around 1 sec interval between shot, think magical semi-auto sentry guns)

into a mini gun?

translation:
Will quicken increase the rate of fire of Bone Pointing?

Hello guys, do you have any thoughts about these 2 builds?

Number 1:

Number 2:

I would love to use as many combos as possible to maximize the damage in the late game.

Thanks you in advance!

Does anyone know whether gust is worth putting points into now after the buff? Is it able to deal good damage?

am more interested in knowing if it can interact with ice wall :imp:

What about a build like this? Im still not sure about he rune caster, is there any better options to replace it?

I think Rune caster without quickcast is kinda impaired.

First Post is updated for more information.

hmm you give psycho c3 pretty less credit. In my opinion its one of the best classes for later content.

Do you have any proof of that? I was thinking of going Cryokino and taking rune caster as rank6 for the combo… but i can’t figure out what to get to c3: wiz? cryo or kino?

Well, the only good thing psychokino is PvP/GvG, because it is hard CC that cannot immune by plague doctor, and physic pressure shoot larger area.
But, in GvG it is zerg fest and quite difficult to locked there and casting psycho skill.

Is it viable to go Psycho C3 and Alche C2?

Nope, Psycho is not a right class to grind you to rank 8

Thanks! I’ll stick to Cryo, then

I was thinking about go for Wiz3/Linker3/Featherfoot. This build seems pretty solid and synergized for my eyes. Any thoughts?

Only Raise bypass Bloodletting and other resistence skills, unless you have a video proving otherwise.

Never saw proof of his other CCs going through that. :confused:

@Satoru

They’re not status ailments, they’re ground control skills so I really believe most of them work (not stunlock for sure)

I believe this is a standard build can some one take a quick look and double check it.

I’m not too interested in PVP want to focus on group content although I will be playing solo from the start.

Rune caster seems interesting to me who wants to focus on PVE and play a support, I assume earth tower bosses are tough?
Rune of protection looks useful for that, also Rune of Giants combined with umbilical cord looks like a good combo for boss fights ?

1 Like

Can anyone explain why many ppl said Link+Ele is a bad idea? From my understanding is linking mobs + aoe = faster killing~ Am I wrong?