Tree of Savior Forum

Planning on a Pyro/Psycho build on re-release, does this look ok?

Critiques? Suggestions? I know I should probably go for Wizard c3 earlier, but it’s just so abysmally not fun to do so.

Looks werid.

You are wasting 7 ranks on ranks 1, 2 and 3 classes.

Wiz 3 > Kino 3 is interesting for the PP damage, it will be generally more than you can deal with fire ball.

Wiz > Pyro 1/2 > Linker 2 is better for pyro, but not as good as it was before the nerf.

Try thinking about later ranks classes, they offer you much better skills, even more when you take more circles of late game jobs.

I’m planning on taking Warlock or a T8 class for ranks 8, 9, and 10 when those are released.

I don’t think Linker is still better for Pyro based on what I’ve seen of the nerfs. I think it’d be much better to lock down enemies with Pressure and Force inside of Pyro’s AoEs and then to keep DPS up with fireball afterwards.

Just a head’s up. The [fireball] [psychic pressure] combo got nerfed. PP now pushes fireballs away.

I’m aware. I’d be using PP to lock down enemies within Flame Ground and Fire Pillar and then would use Fireball to keep DPS up during PP’s downtime.

Also PP + Quick cast does damage 1.5x times faster and 1.5x stronger, Thats a 2.25x stronger PP, most likely stronger than your combo, even if PP is level 5 I believe.

PP + Fireball is still completely usable and well worth the effort. Large bosses block the movement of fireballs, so when aimed correctly, you can still really roast them with this combo. You can also make use of terrain obstructions to this end.

Finally, if you move on top of the fireball and face the direction you want it to travel from PP, you can get a good 4 or so seconds of explosions before it leaves your range.

1 Like

Where did you hear that Quick Cast makes Psychic Pressure hit faster?

Quick Cast makes channel-cast skill such as PP hit faster.

I thought Quick Cast reduced the CASTING time, channeling is perceived as cast?

Bolts have cast time, Rune Caster have skills with long casts.

Pyschic Pressure afaik is instant cast.

1 Like

For skills that are based on ticks over time of usage, quick cast makes the ticks come faster, can’t prove it, but everyone talks about it, I’m pretty sure it’s true.

It also makes sense, if you’re able to cast things 50% faster, when making psychic pressure you should also be able to “cast” the hits faster.

This is insane, thanks for the tips. Do you know if Psychic Pressure can hit ennemies affected by Raise (Psycho C3) ? Since it’s a non-channeled skill, it would be great to have a full burst combo on CC-ed monster.

Don’t quote me on that but i think you can’t use any other skils while performing Raise.

I assume people just set up stuff on the ground, position the enemies on it and then use Raise to incapacitate and do damage.

Well, i checked on database the video of the skill, she doesn’t seem to be casting. It seems to be instant : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmuWMR11PkA

Holy crap!

If using Raise do not restrict one’s movements and Psychic Pressure hits airborne enemies (Raise turns enemies into Flying-types) you should be fine.

1 Like

Here’s a Wiz 3 Psy 3 Featherfoot in action.

Without Wiz3 you’ll be doing only 66% of that damage at that point. And as mentioned before, without quickcast your “ticks” will also take longer.

Don’t see any change in speed here.

Waw, as i expected, Raise is really good. Thank you a lot for this video.

Her ticks aren’t being amplified from in video.
Blood Sucking has a faster damage tick rate than Psychic Pressure naturally.