Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Compilation of all hats + armbands and how to obtain them

I’ve compiled a table with all of the hats in game and how to obtain them in a Google doc. I couldn’t really find anywhere that had everything compiled into one place, so apologies if there’s already something for this!

I’m planning on adding in map gimmicks/secrets/puzzles, but so far the section mostly consists of gimmicks needed to acquire a hat. It’s sort of low priority for me right now, but if people have guides for some of the puzzles I can add those in and source back to you : D

A lot of the hats are mentioned as being from party events, but I haven’t been able to try them (not enough friends), so if anyone could help confirm whether hats are still obtainable from those (and if so, which hats they’ve obtained), that’d be nice!

Also, suggestions are enabled in case I’ve made any mistakes or if anyone has anything to add. I’ll be updating periodically (if there’s new informations, etc.)

UPDATE (26/04/2016) Added all of the armbands :slight_smile:

48 Likes

This is the most important thread on this website.

I’m on Orsha and I’m about level 115 if you want any help with in game research.

1 Like

Thank you very much for this!

1 Like

thank you kind sir/ma’am, may (The Best) Goddess Gabija bless your soul

1 Like

Thanks for the offer! :slight_smile: I’m on Klaipeda unfortunately, so I don’t know if there’s much we can do together.

If you have a bunch of friends though (enough for a full party), it’d be cool if you could try to get a Party Event (F6/party window -> Party Event tab – apparently they’ll randomly appear when you’re fighting monsters or something, so you have to keep checking) and confirm whether hats drop (or what hats drop) :x I don’t have anyone to test this with, haha.

You are an amazing person. I honestly truly am so happy you made this, made my day! If I find anything new I’ll make sure to let you know <3

1 Like

Added all of the armbands to the document as well! \o/

Only 5 have known ways to be obtained in the international server (unless they come from party events and are just undocumented). 4 were from events in the KR server.

1 Like

Wow this post is awesome.
BTW: If i have some information to contribute i will post it here and u edit ? ( just ask in case xD )

Yes – if you have information (and you don’t want to write it directly in the document as a suggestion), I’ll definitely edit/add it in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love your guide! But I’m having doubts on the White Ribbon Decoration Boater:

Dropped by Infrorocktor [1]
Note: It’s unknown if this is still the case, as no database lists this as a drop. The tistory comments say it usually takes over 10,000 kills.

I’m going to go ahead and assume I’m running into 1 of 3 things;

1. I have terribad luck
  2. It’s simply not implemented in our ToS yet / in the loot tables
  3. It was a phishing attempt for morons, and I fell for it

My basis for this is:

11,000 Infrorocktor Slain, 2 of them Shiny. 4 Lv1 EXP Cards. 1 Monster Gem. 1 Golden Anvil. 100s of deleted weapon drops. Countless Shells and Bones. Handful of screenies for my own records. Probably a few dozen people thinking I’m crazy and/or not Human. And, loss of my overall sanity later~ no boater.

The 11k Slain was spanned across 2 days total. Shout chat and Music was pretty much my only entertainment the entire time… lol.

5 Likes

i think you’re probably right about – maybe it was in a really early release of the game and removed. i’ve seen a few people that have hunted >10k with no results, so i’ll just mark the obtain method as unnknown and leave a note @@ it seems highly unlikely that no one’s gotten one yet.

1 Like

Only 1 golden anvil among 11K kills D:

The chances of it dropping has gravely decreased OTL

On the other hand, that’s a great confirmation on the boater there
Many thanks for the info :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great post, thank you!

1 Like

are you a goddess? now i can farm those to make my character cuter

1 Like

New way to obtain Ritual Coffin (?)

There are a bunch of ways to obtain the Kalejimas Cube (see this section) – I just haven’t had a chance to properly explain them or figure them out. But thanks! :> Added it to the list of citations \o/~:sparkles:

nice doc !
I added the link to your google doc to my page fr

1 Like

merci! j’adore votre doc – en particulier, la liste des drops! :sparkles:

myfrenchisreallybadaahhhh but thank you!

i saw one in dungeon, boater hat, no idea how to get it tho.

Kateen forest is gonna haunt me. I want that accessory so bad