Tree of Savior Forum

[GUIDE] Compilation of all hats + armbands and how to obtain them

@Bald_Dad Get the recipe from Nevellet Quarry 2F’s gimmick and craft it with 124 Leaf Bug Shells.

@NaviWolf Same! ;_; I hope it’s actually in the game and obtainable, haha.

Saw on reddit that the white decoration ribbon boater is a guaranteed drop at 100k infrorocktor kills.

Anyone get it yet?

I’m assuming you’re referring to this comment chain: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4mq3p2/the_elusive_white_ribbon_decoration_boater_does/d3xjqkk

If so, the poster deleted their comments, so it’s likely safe to assume to was a lie/there was no evidence. The poster of the thread itself hasn’t responded to the comments, so I’m not completely sure of the validity of the picture itself.

It’d be nice if the hat did exist, though. Maybe one day I’ll go hunt 100k of them to prove/disprove.

mystery solved

3 Likes

!! wow :o :two_hearts: thank you for sharing this!

do you mind telling me approximately how many you killed?

Kill 439 infrorocktor 2 months ago

2 Likes

wow! so lucky \o/ :sparkles: Thank you for this information/confirmation :'D

Wow! I am legit jealous and glad you solved the mystery! I keep fighting myself on going back and trying to farm it again, but without knowing that it exists my motivation was at a serious low. But now I know! I just might give it another go in the near future :smiley: :cherry_blossom:

already killed Gold-glowing Infrocktor but all it drops only the items that listed in tosbase, no boater hat

Gold glow just increases the drop rate of items a lot – the white boater is just extremely rare ): I’m leaving it as a confirmed drop since there are a few people with it so far.

2 Likes

Sprout hat:
At Taiwan local server, It’s rewarded by some promotion event like popolion doll & hanaming doll in founder packs, so i think you may not get it in game.
(it’s not my character, just repost others’ pic)

EDIT:
Mint Chocolate Cupcake hat:
Its recipe and materials are rewarded by some daily login event from 8/16 to 9/20 at Taiwan local server.

I guess some hats obtained from party event boss are not obtainable in game after beta ended.

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts: Updated the document to include this. `w`)9

is the Blue Ribbon obtainable in-game right now?

As far as I know, no. ): It doesn’t seem like party events are available in game, or if they are, I haven’t seen anyone do them or get hats from them.

I can’t believe party events still aren’t back. They worked just fine back in beta.