Tree of Savior Forum

GM Meet Up Event Information

I wanted to compile a list of all the information we received from the event. I myself was on Orsha and had the pleasure of having GM Papaya. Anyway, this is the list of things that was said, feel free to add or correct based on information from your own servers. Also if any Staff or GM’s want to correct any misunderstandings please do.

[details=Next Major Update]Next Major Update

• Major content update by the end of December

• Orange recipes and Agni will come with the update

• Holiday event confirmed[/details]

[details=Future Updates]Future Updates

• No new major content until stabilisation

• Specifically R9
  • IMC is delaying adding content due to bugs

• iTOS being behind kTOS isn’t policy, it’s more of just how things turn out.

• The current time frame in which updates are released from kTOS can change

• Stabilisation and Optimisation are the highest priority

• GVG/PVP and Bug Fixes are second highest
  • Bigger PVP

• More stickers for chat

• More costumes

• Class Balance

[/details]

[details=Saalus]Saalus

• They are aware it is problematic

• Maps will not be choosable in Saalus[/details]

Misc

Misc

• GM’s are internal at IMC

• New suggestion system

• IMC does listen to feedback

• iTOS does influence kTOS

• No plans for any server merges

• Some AFKers get Temp banned

• No community GM type system

• Co-leaders for Guild are being worked on

• No dedicated GM’s for a server, they all go to all the servers

• IMC does work against hook64

• Coat items will exist, they’re just in development

• GM’s pick their fruit

Thank you to all the GM’s who participated, and to the players who asked questions.

27 Likes

I wanted to put some of my thoughts separately. There weren’t any details and many items on the list we already knew or assumed. Still some confirmation is nice and more events like this would be great. Thanks IMC. :slight_smile:

Thank you. Was looking for some summary.

Thank you for the summary, really appreciate it.

No problem.

For those that haven’t seen it yet: Ending to the [GM] Event
another good thread with some discussion.

Nice summary I was wondering about it and I dint find any news made like this

Well it confirms they are aware of the many issues. But are they aware they are really too slow in fixing them?

They absolutely are. The impression I got is they read the forums, they understand how people feel.

EDIT: Please see new post

1 Like

A solid amount, 30-50 people or so. I’m interested in the merge, because Papaya said there were no plans for it, update me when you can.

conflicting information from different GMs? :confused:

Soooo bad. IMC should update paper cube asap to keep players busy then they have plenty of time for the big update.

There is some speculation that next weeks maintenance will be the big one. But I do agree, even if they just did that to tide people over it would have been better.

On a side note you reminded me about how cosmetics from TP store will work so thanks I guess.

Sorry about that. The context was people suggesting an orsha-klaipeda merge and the GM asking if they really wanted it. Most answered Yes but they said it does not mean theyll do it.

I would absolutely love to believe this if all they basically have to do is mirror the kTOS server then apply our translations in patches. You can play on the kTOS server with the translations done here if you know which files to replace. Nice try IMC! You said iTOS was going to be different then kTOS now after that facade vanished there’s no excuse here. They make choices from marketing perspectives and delay things usually because of cash shop issues somewhere along the lines in patches.

They do these clearly by their own choices and policy. That’s why you see things in the cash immediately get patched. You would have to be really stupid to not believe they can’t just mirror a server.

2 Likes

@Queue I think there’s a bit of a misunderstanding or miscommunication on the last point about cosmetics.
It should be Goddess’ Blessed Cube > Exchange Shop unless there are some extremely special conditions(C3 costumes for instance) in which it will only be sold in the TP shop.

4 Likes

Thanks for the correction. :slight_smile:

Okay that makes more sense. Orsha will remain free!

Reply of Telsiai’s Q&A

Edit: Have to go thru to extract out the information.

2 Likes

At least you’re being friendly.

Great work, i was watching the chat intently but even then i missed a few thing under some over repeated nonsense. Overall, it was nicer then i anticipated, only a single guy was openly offensive.