Tree of Savior Forum

@GM_Francis why my post got UNLISTED 3h ago ? Can you gave me a reason?

This is the only way IMC “solves” problems now.

They’ve been warned enough times to react and you know what? They don’t give a damn.
They are trying to hide such posts as OP’s and milk some $$$ from remaining 1700 players.

And yeah, Google Cache. Once in the internet - forever in the internet.
Google Cache/Web Archive helped me to re-create deleted topics a few times.

8 Likes

ingame warning, like the World Boss notification, to remind players do not abuse game bug, abuser will get a heavy ban and reward bug reporters will help alot.

2 Likes

Its sad that imc dont say anything and do nothing about these exploits, only make that the players lose the trust even more (the little that remained). Please if the STAFF can say something and clarify what is happening with the current problem or minimum say that they will investigate the issue.

3 Likes

This isn’t even the 1st time the Saalus exploit has been explained on the forums by a player, I remember someone did the same some weeks ago (probably the same user? I can’t remember) I even replied to that thread joking about how this can’t be done in Fedimian because no one uses the auto-queue system ahah… anyway, it seems I’m not able to find the thread, so I guess it was deleted in the same way…

Pls @leader.jj just post it without explaining how to glitch, do not give up

3 Likes

Yes just do it w/o showing the steps . In a fashion similar to my ninja thread:
[Halloween Event ]Ninja PoV and how it works

I was expecting it to be taken down initially . It survived

1 Like

Make a fundraising so we can donate you paypal for the travel cost, go grab by the collar one of imc’s forum staff, try to talk it out and worst case snap their neck as a warning, put it on youtube :wink:

6 Likes

Don’t give up @leader.jj, you had do a great job for the community, continue to warn player about the situation. we are not cow.

@leader.jj imc is well known for corruption in korea, they had 2 gms and 6 developers spawn top tier fully upgraded items and buff potions in granado espada to take over every castle vs 80 people guilds and maximized the taxes to make players suffer and harrassed the players

“all of you are too poor to afford cash gear”

“if you’re salty and want to stand a chance, spend as much cash on buffs and equips!” :tired:

some koreans snapped and bought all the cash equip and buff potions and upgraded them to max but it turns out they were still not strong enough to defeat them (however their downfall was that they didn’t know the koreans were recording and taking screenshots) everyone visited kim hak kyu’s website to report to him directly. http://www.lameproof.com/ it was finally put to an end but he only fired 2 gms that were easily disposable so 6 developers still remain, so it make alot of sense why these events and certain botters aren’t banned.

mailing nexon wont change a thing, koreans have tried to complain about this incident but the devs that were abusing also had access to the customer support :heeey:

1 Like

Wow , do you have like a documentary/post about it. Might be a good read

unfortunately the documentary is in korean, it took place in year 2007 for four entire months. notorious was the guild name and it was a banned word in the kr tos :haha:

here is the korean post if you dont mind using google site translate.

8 Likes

About new changes :

The Ultimate Monster Tamer: Round 2 CHANGES

When defeating an event boss monster, the reward will now be based on the level of your strongest monster.
However, if the level of the defeated event boss monster is lower than the level of your own strongest monster, the reward will be based on the level of the defeated event boss monster.
Tamer’s Blue Orb

Moving Tamer’s Blue Orb items into the Team Storage will no longer incorrectly reset their cooldown time.
So, at least, some action has been taked. This is a blink of hope. Major thing is really some sanction to exploiters, to remind there are rules and prevent further issues.
There was no way to exploit without intend to do it. The ones who did it, did intentionally, with knowledge about it.

So, congratz IMC, one first step is a good thing. I really like TOS and my hope is that wave of bad things can be surpass with some effort. Take time, but , take a side, action is needed , sanction , punishment , to make clear that exploiters and abusers arent allowed.

A long way start with one step, dont let us down.

You guys are making too much drama over this, we already have an answer, it’s all over these forums:

“We are looking into it”

/sarcasm end

PS: Thanks @atari to provide a valuable proof of how IMC is looking INTO it.

4 Likes

@Nirimetus

It’s going to be fixed on tomorrow’s maintenance… Or not. Who knows what will they break this time?

4 Likes

Exactly lol. Or who knows what new exploit will come with it.

3 Likes

Wow IMC screwed up big time. Been here since beta, I’m amazed at what this game has become.

Also, I would like to warmly welcome @STAFF_Letitia to the community since her arrival in Jun '16 with a Go F*** Yourself award and thank her for the help she has provided.yre

Thank you @STAFF_Letitia!

I would like to once again thank you for making my wish come true. (above)

2 Likes

Are you seriously asking why a post is hidden that explains, to the community, how to exploit? You could have just sent via ticket and left it at that, instead you decided to be sensationalist about it.

That is your reason.

1 Like

They always hide truth 1.7k account left 1k bots and 300 shop char and 400 active players.

I always hate you support team and gms.I m ready to buy all upcoming DLC packs but i dont trust you.

2 Likes

I would agree with you if it was only about exposing exploits/bugs/hacks to the community, but even some suggestions and some complains where hidden.

And no word about to why it was, now all you see is them answering a few bot reports with a copy and paste answer.

Also, my old thread about bot reporting still there unanswered, even with a copy and paste answer. Not that I will expect them to answer as of now.

“We are investigating the players”, “We are looking into it.”, those are the only answers we get now. In the mean time the game is slowly going down, new bugs are up with each patch, old bugs still persist, optimization came for a month and gone for the rest of the time then came back again half-assedly done.

VGA errors are common now, I can’t leave my char for 15 mins afk in city while doing something else and when I come back it’s VGA error.

On a bright side (if you can really say that), we got copy and paste events every month, with few far between different ones, that again, bring no fun and lots of exploits or absurd stuff like end game gear that took hard working players months to get.

And in the time I finished this post (or shitty post to whoever may feel offended), the Wall maps are swarming with necro/sorc bots, despite the reports.

As I said before, the GM is too busy hiding threads at the forums, they don’t have time to take 1 hour a day to ban the bots, only to ban the GS bots on the shout chat.

3 Likes

To be frank I haven’t received a ‘VGA’ error in a long while. I would recommend updating your video card drivers if you haven’t in a while as that was the last cause for them on my rig.

1 Like