Tree of Savior Forum

@GM_Francis why my post got UNLISTED 3h ago ? Can you gave me a reason?

My post got unlisted by @GM_Francis but him dont gave me a reason. Im sorry if i did any mistake but could you tell me what i did so i can fix it ?

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/how-to-make-1kk-per-min-500kk-in-1-day/374061?u=leader.jj&source_topic_id=374080

@Juhachi-kin made a webcache, thanks man
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/gm-francis-why-my-post-got-unlisted-3h-ago-can-you-gave-me-a-reason/374080/17?u=leader.jj&source_topic_id=374080

12 Likes

You posted a “how to exploit” video link. Isn’t it obvious enough why it became unlisted?

As much as IMC developers don’t respond to your exploit report tickets, going public on forums and making a “how to exploit” tutorial is not the way to go about it.

Francis can’t do anything to fix the exploit itself, but he can minimize the damage done by making your “tutorial” unlisted. Honestly I’m amazed he didn’t delete your topic in first place (but he might, if you keep linking other topics to it).

He’s just doing his job, dude, seriously. He may be one of the few staff members that are actually doing something about this whole situation, and yet you’re still complaining about it.

3 Likes

^ This.

I can completely understand bringing attention to a really bad problem, but could you imagine how catastrophic it would be to the game’s economy if everyone started doing this?

We already had an army of necromancers hit it hard for a really long time, we really don’t need this too.

i’m not sure if that’s the way to do it, he could give me a reason so i could fix the post.
Being silent is even worse than doing a tutorial talking about it

4 Likes

The lack of replies and responsive action makes it really tempting to just voice out concerns, even if it exposes how to do exploits, other players and stuff. Like I could call out a couple participants in the merry me contest right now, at least one of them plagiarizing (literally copy pasting the face and hair), another is receiving votes from suspicious fresh accounts that seem to all be coming from his nguyen friend/relative. The vote padding has evolved to the point that the fresh accounts like other things and make random nonsense comments. Just trying to explain this to the staff feels like it’s going to be such a massive chore as their reading comprehension and tunnel vision can be such a pain to deal with.

In the first place, keeping things fair, watching out for exploits and all that other stuff is their job. More often than not though, it’s the affected players that are forced to do these things for them. Even then they don’t appreciate how valuable these bug and exploit reports are if the game was to ever find success, so they just choose to carry on with whatever checklist of things they need to do to get through the day.

4 Likes

i will spread the word on discord and facebook.

please backup the post in case it gets wiped.

Pls @leader.jj just repost it without explaining how to glitch, do not give up just do it w/o showing the steps

2 Likes

I don’t remember events in the past being exploitable to this extend

Whoever who did the events planning (although mostly recycled ) and the rewards management in the past 2 months …

Please plan it out in the shoes of a greedy exploiter that is willing to go through all the hassle to juice out all the possible rewards. I know you are trying to make rewards good enough so ppl will login daily to keep you concurrent player numbers up.
People will log in when they have fun

1 Like

don’t worry, that doesn’t make any of his points less valid.

1 Like

I know that.

#20chars

The post got deleted, well i give up.

Devs are not forum staff. Forum staff only manages the community and send their feedback to proper devs. Language barrier is one key issue IMC faces, shoving exploits around doesn’t help them fix anything.

3 Likes

@GM_Francis you need to pronounce, why did you delete the post? please at least tell me you will take action on this

Are they going to pretend that nothing is happening again?

1 Like

it’s sad the people have to figure out which person is in charge of what.
Can’t believe how hard it is for their ticket support, GMs, and forum staff to collate information, and then even they have a hard time sending the message to their SH1T devs

1 Like

This is ridiculous dude, is it that I have to look for someone from nexon korea to have something happen? imc simply ignores everything in itos

1 Like

this post has to be kept forever, it shows so much that the imc is stupid and does not give the minimum for the players, I am only sad by @leader.jj this is clear by the amount of tickets that he sent that is a player who really likes the game and tries to do something for the community, but is ignored by the ridiculous staff that this game has

1 Like

If the IMC did something against these exploits … right now I am very hatred of the IMC
All I wanted was to yell at the game management to release this anger.
please IMC, fix your game please
I can not take this much more of exploit in the game please.

1 Like

Sighz, the removal of the thread has caused the Streisand effect. It is kind of spreading in other channels too.

@GM_Francis may I suggest that we get an official post/reply on this? It will give the community some idea of what is steps are taken to address the issue and also to show that the company is looking into it.

The post can include a warning that there will be some form of monitoring so that wannabes or players trying to abuse/take advantage of this newly known bug/exploit (newly known to them) will get banned? This will help curb further spreading of the issue which I’m sure IMC doesn’t want.

Many thanks.

IMC remaining silent is the worst of all things. Why is it so hard to send an ingame announcement telling players to refrain from buying carry runs until the matter is investigated? People think this isn’t an exploit because that was already possible in the first edition of Monster Tamer and they didn’t fix it before repeating the same event.

1 Like

This is why iTOS is getting lesser players.
#Irresponsible game developer

Guys could not blame on that post owner, it’s true that GM is not developer but its obviously the post owner is suffering with the existing issues/bugs. IMC did not take any action and what they do is doing ninja stuff such as hide players thread (im one of victim), smoke players and giving worst support service.

IMSH1T choose to remove the thread without proper reply, meaning they have no clue to solve the bug or deny to fix the bug? wutface

3 Likes