Tree of Savior Forum

@GM_Francis why my post got UNLISTED 3h ago ? Can you gave me a reason?

They always hide truth 1.7k account left 1k bots and 300 shop char and 400 active players.

I always hate you support team and gms.I m ready to buy all upcoming DLC packs but i dont trust you.

2 Likes

I would agree with you if it was only about exposing exploits/bugs/hacks to the community, but even some suggestions and some complains where hidden.

And no word about to why it was, now all you see is them answering a few bot reports with a copy and paste answer.

Also, my old thread about bot reporting still there unanswered, even with a copy and paste answer. Not that I will expect them to answer as of now.

“We are investigating the players”, “We are looking into it.”, those are the only answers we get now. In the mean time the game is slowly going down, new bugs are up with each patch, old bugs still persist, optimization came for a month and gone for the rest of the time then came back again half-assedly done.

VGA errors are common now, I can’t leave my char for 15 mins afk in city while doing something else and when I come back it’s VGA error.

On a bright side (if you can really say that), we got copy and paste events every month, with few far between different ones, that again, bring no fun and lots of exploits or absurd stuff like end game gear that took hard working players months to get.

And in the time I finished this post (or shitty post to whoever may feel offended), the Wall maps are swarming with necro/sorc bots, despite the reports.

As I said before, the GM is too busy hiding threads at the forums, they don’t have time to take 1 hour a day to ban the bots, only to ban the GS bots on the shout chat.

3 Likes

To be frank I haven’t received a ‘VGA’ error in a long while. I would recommend updating your video card drivers if you haven’t in a while as that was the last cause for them on my rig.

1 Like

My machine is always up to date. and the VGA errors I get only happen in town, I can stay AFK all day in any map and I don’t get any error.

You probably missed out the fact that he has a record of more than 70 tickets sent. It’s wrong to share to the community how to exploit, but it’s the most effective way to get a solution. It was the same with the chat command used to reset Mystical Cubes’ cooldown, it was the same with the DPK fiasco and it was the same with people using a speed hack tool in the Halloween Event.

1 Like

Is it on Ch1 - Klaipeda? There are some players that from time to time keeps spawning and duplicating bats in Ch1 - Klai. It never crashed me aside from causing an annoying lag. If you add that up to the number of players it’s possible to get VGA error due to that. On a side note, not sure if this still causes any channel crashes though Ch1 crashes quite frequently. You could try AFK’ing in another channel/town if that’s the case.

I didn’t miss out on it. OP seems to not get why his posts were hidden, even though it should be painfully obvious. So instead he made another sensationalist thread.

Thus OP should not be surprised when it is hidden by the GMs. They are just doing their job.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m not sure what cause it, as far as I can see in the frozen screen, there’s nothing but shops or a few players by the market NPC.

Well, I won’t be bothered by something that only happen when I’m in the city AFK, but what really piss me off is when I’m running dungeons and the game suddenly freeze due to Corsair flag and some random skill being cast.

There is also random dcs, for a moment I thought the issue was on my end, but I even when out of my way to put wired connection, did full scans, for anything, even human bacteria, cleaned all nook and cranny of the machine, changed the thermal paste from CPU and GPU, even tho it’s working inside the desired temperatures.

So to kill the doubts, I started to play a bunch of online games, most are hosted in or close enough of ToS server region (Klaipeda server) and not a single random lag or dcs, even when someone here is downloading torrents.

I will try play on Silute later and see if this happens, just to make sure. Is there a place saying which physical area the server is located, I would guess it’s on São Paulo which is 150KM away from here, at least my latency should be around 30ms (Diablo 3 servers are there and I get that ping or even less depending on the time of the day).

2 Likes

You’re not reading between the lines. He wasn’t asking why his posts were hidden, but why IMC remained silent after unlisting his topic, so he and other people made more topics to keep pressuring IMC. @GM_Francis was wrong for not saying anything. “We’re aware of that issue and it’s going to be fixed in the next scheduled maintenance, so please refrain from using that exploit and from linking this post in other topics while we work on it”. See? It’s not hard to properly communicate with the playerbase. We got lucky all that fuss was made yesterday and they already announced in the patch notes that the exploit is going to be fixed, but what if it was in the middle of the week? I send a lot of tickets too, but I’ve never seen anything get fixed without people making noise in the forums, so please stop being on IMC side.

4 Likes

My post got unlisted by @GM_Francis but him dont gave me a reason. Im sorry if i did any mistake but could you tell me what i did so i can fix it ?

There is no reading between the lines or hidden context in the post I just quoted. You’re reading too much into it.

And no, he is not wrong for not saying anything. He is not required to cater to people making threads about how to exploit their game, nor would I expect him to do so.

2 Likes

I hope Gordon Ramsey is the head of IMC.
If you know what I mean.

I find unacceptable, right or wrong, the silence from them.
The author of this thread was banned and unbanned in few minutes, not even a reason like “you are sharing exploits”, not even a PM from what we know.

I suggested the author to deleted exploits’ guide but he did not, hope he will repost the thread without those parts

3 Likes

wow, just wow… that is a news!

1 Like

I’ve had the same issues. It used to never happen (or like once in a blue blue moon) but for a little while now it’s been pretty recurrent.
Two days ago I wanted to play TOS after a long while, I played for like 30 minutes and then out of nowhere I could move but nothing would respond… It’s especially weird when you go in town, it all loads and works fine, and after a few minutes of hanging in town it just kind of freezes (and it’s unrelated to bats or whatever). I guess the connection between your PC and the game just stops responding, but what I hate is that it doesn’t reconnect. It either kicks you from the game or you have to force-close it. It also only happens on TOS… I’ve never had issues like that on other MMOs, and anyway it’s been happening more and more on TOS.

@Remiri It’s obvious, but they should say it anyway. That’s just how it works. It’s like if you’ve drank a bit too much and cops pull you over, they won’t just take you without telling you what you did wrong. If you’re kicked from some place you’ll also be told why. It’s just how it normally is.
And I’m not even saying Francis should say “We know about it and will work on it, please don’t post such things”, just that the guy broke the forum’s rules and he should be told so and warned/punished for doing so.

1 Like

It’s what I have to do 80% of the time it happens.

It appears to get their answers, you will have to wait until 2 months like what they did reply on plague doctor’s black death steam skill. You might also want to guess their answer:

It is intended

1 Like

yeah,now that you mention
i noticed VGA is almost non existent

oh there goes another one that dont understand what concurrent players means. But i agree with you players did drop. numbers last month it was 50k ( Pre Halloween) , just last night it was hovering around 36k. Meanwhile peak concurrent players dipped from 2k+ to 1.7k

anyway here goes the explanation ( For people oblivious to what Concurrent players means ), so you dont look stupid when trying to meme reduced playerbase.

A school cafeteria in the morning has 20 students eating , log: 20 people
In the noon it has 50 students: log: 50 people
During evening, it has 30 students. log:30 people

So from your understanding of the term "concurrent player’, total students in the cafeteria is 50 people.
In fact the total no. of people visiting the cafeteria was 100. Peak concurrent student at the cafeteria was 50.

2 Likes

Sure we have 36k players ready to return for new content, all of them real players

Oh that must be a fact I am unaware of , thanks for the heads up.