Tree of Savior Forum

How to force IMC to improve Tree of Savior!

I do not agree with you, and by answering your question I do not usually act with misconduct in any situation, I will wait for the response of your report to see if you are right and this is considered a “Review Bombing”,

For me its a guide for player that never used to review and a toll that can be used to improve the game.

1 Like

So, you’re saying basically what I’ve been saying the whole time?

More like, do a proper game review instead of fake/bombing ones?

They are here because ingame is dead…like the most dead ever since it launched 1+ years ago

1 Like

The same can be said for those fake positive reviews. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do you have any source on this? I believe it is of great importance and anything IMC does wrong with proof should be exposed.

2 Likes

Giving a bad review will do nothing and it only will scare away new players.

Obviously apart from fixing bugs and improve the game perfomance, IMC needs to play his own game as normal players, GMs should have a normal acc and play with others players and do saalus/et/farm/blahblahblah (without revealing their identities). I dont say that they should play for hours but casually, so they could feel that we feel playing the game.

1 Like

Used to be fan of this game since CBT, giving good reviews and spreading good words about them since.

…until several weeks ago when they betray and punish their players that didn’t participate in one of those crappy event by wiping clean all their shards.
Not only they didn’t return it, they not even acknowledge or apologize that they have wrongfully fail their player’s effort.

so… yeah
Capture

I don’t make this review as protest so IMC can reflect upon themselves blah blah…
I mean seriously, save yourself from heartbreak. Don’t play this game.

9 Likes

My theory for the current situation:
Developers who created rank 1-7 content were all replaced and new Developers have no idea about what they are doing. :tired: I doubt they play this game long enough to understand it before fixing, making changes

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t get effected by the shard removal, I would have flipped ■■■■ if it happened to me (even though I barely play this game anymore). I feel sorry for those who were robbed of their earned blessed shards, really really not okay by IMC to just remove them from nearly everyone.

Feelsextremelybadman. :cry:

1 Like

This is the only one I don’t agree, the combat mechanic does have something, not complete, but does, freezing enemies take more damage from lightning attacks, and the elements weaknesses as well armor types.

I agree with the rest.

Also, I don’t recommend or recommend the game, I simple say, “Try it and see for yourself.” because no matter what I say about the game, for others, it might be interesting.

When I buy or decide to play a game, the only thing that concerns me in reviews is if it work properly or not, other than that, features, character customization (visual or builds) and game content, I go in and check for myself.

The OP think we will be heard, his kind of post there where many in the past, and as Lunnar said, what is the point in bombing negative reviews? What you will gain from it? As experienced before, nothing.

And unfortunately, for many games on Steam, that be as it may could be normal or a bit boring, some idiots go with review bombing and many other idiots go with the flow because of the “blue/red text” in the shop.

Then later, we can find reviews like “It’s a good game but this or that don’t work and/or no one play in MP…”.

I’m not saying that there’s not serious reviews in there, but they mostly get overshadowed by the ones I pointed out.

Not to take defensive options but you do realize this was 10 years ago, right? lol

Then, do you feel like, the management, the devs, and forum staff improved since that time?

1 Like

The thing is, we can’t call them corrupt as of now, we don’t have proof, we can call them unprofessional tho.

3 Likes

As for development, they are doing the job but very slow which is quite understable since this isn’t Blizzard or EA which have very segmented departments to divide tasks.

By discouraging possible player you think they will hasten their work? That’s a very childish mindset. It doesn’t work like that, games are not like tangeable products. They will either scrap the game, or milk until it’s not profitable anymore.

TLDR: If you don’t like to play just leave.

unknown

With my 6K hours of gameplay I still like the game even with it’s slow development. Truth be told you can’t find any RPG that is saturated by the genre.

As someone that have been around since iCBT 2 but never played Granado Espada or other IMC games before, yes. Especially as someone that constantly checks for code changes they do make positive progress.

But yes, they do make wrong decisions but:

1. I’m almost sure the forum staff isn’t the same as the ones from GE community of 10 years ago.
  2. Same for devs, almost sure that majority of devs aren’t the same from 10 years ago.
  3. Management could be the same but then, we don’t even have similar scenario on ToS for that kind of abuse.

Although it’s always good to know past of things it’s needed to have a bit of common sense before positively or negatively judging some kind of things.

Also, sorry if I shouldn’t be asking this but it’s something I’ve been wanting to confirm.

Everyone I know in Klaipeda that complained about having shards removed were players known to have/play on multiple accounts (quick search on forum shows you have second account). On the other hand, there’s a quite few people I know who got the shards normally and didn’t have a single problem.

So, just for confirmation, are you being 100% honest when you say that you didn’t do the event at all nor exchanged candy to shards on NPC nor traded shards obtained from candy between accounts or on any of the accounts?

Another person I asked the same thing somewhere else just remained silent which is the main reason I have this feeling some people did trade event shards, spent then and then got Saalus shards removed because they didn’t have event shards anymore.

Sorry to throw sand on your comment, but other KR companies aren’t Blizz or EA either, L&K seem to be a small company also, or was, not sure now, but when Redstone Online game came it worked properly for the most of it, even tho it’s an old style game.

There’s no real excuse to what is happening, there are more known issues than fixes, and when they say they fixed something, they broke 3 others in the process and don’t fix them.

2 Likes

Lol… so much bullshit going on here.

If imc dont care to provide good support to itos, telling the truth in steam is okay. Dening is just beyond retard.

Scared of making new players run away? Well, new players plays as rainbows. They will leave the game before the knowing of what a token is. After so many events for alts accs its obvious that they are useless.

The staff here have zero power. And they need more people working. Thats why imc needs to be forced to send more cash on itos.
But even if writing bad reviews works. Its clear that mister kim could care less to itos. We are doomed.
We are going to get enslaving events after enslaving events to make sure the game has a minimum coefficient of players.
The only salvation to itos is a boost in korea.
And hope that after the game is something in korea, we get the updates here. Obviously with more staff members working on translations. Staff members that have voice… and love this game. As much as we do.
They could even pay more money to the staff members to light the spark. Anyways.

We are so doomed.

:tired:

3 Likes

Not the same person, but I thought I’d share my experience.

In my case, I have only one account. Yes, I never did Creepy Klaipeda for the entire event duration. That’s why the Odd Candies were “refunded”, it’s because my account was not eligible (requirement was “must enter the dungeon once.”) But the thing was I claimed the Candies right after maintenance, way before the compensation conditions were changed mid-week.

And yes, I’m 100% honest when I say “I never exchanged Blessed Shards.” Please refer to the ticket I submitted to them last week:

As you can see there, instead I used the 2000 Odd Candies to exchange x2 Attribute Point S Boxes. ALL of my Odd Candies including the ones from Kupole were exchanged to Attribute Points, so ZERO of my Shards were from the event. There I’m asking them why they deleted the Blessed Shards (and my 400+ candies from Kupole, but to be honest I don’t mind this so much), instead of the actual items I exchanged using the 2000 Candies, which were the x2 Attribute Point S Boxes (yes, the boxes are still unopened until now.) And yes, I’m actually asking them to delete the Attribute Boxes instead because it makes no sense to delete something that was not acquired via the event exchange shop. =_=

I hope this answers any questions you might be having.

3 Likes

Yes, we all understand they removed only shards. But can I ask a second thing for curiosity? How many shards were removed?