Tree of Savior Forum

GG IMC, Saintone is Leaving Now Too

This game is losing more and more of its players that “made” the game by being so active, helping with builds, explaining them, making mods, translating, etc…
But it’s no surprise.
To be honest… what does TOS have to offer ?

I had to stop for a personal reason, and when I logged back in, tried to play a bit, I realized there’s just no real purpose or things to do in this game.
But that’s not the worst… That’s okay if the game is beautiful and offers other things, but this one doesn’t.
It honestly feels like TOS isn’t even on CBT phase, but still on alpha.
All the bugs, the lack of optimization, the lack of contents, the lame unoriginal events, the dungeons being so bland and boring they become chores after a few runs…
I’ve seen ugly browser MMOs with more originality in their contents, events, systems and dungeons than TOS.

It feels like they bet everything on “We’ll make a lot of fun and cool classes !” (and I guess the RO nostalgia). But those classes aren’t even balanced…

I’ll wonder forever why TOS still has some white knights though. What do they see in this game ? That’s some extreme blind love. Even objectively, this game has too many issues and bugs to 100% defend it.

2 Likes

New players have 3 options now that the market is inflated to hell and back with exploiters dirty money

1. Join the Hook64ers,the GvG TP farmers, the AFK botters, the RMTers and the event exploiters to even stand a chance.

2. Realize that playing legit is pointless , and quitting
    the amount of time it would take to catch up to all the various exploiters that got away with murder is unfathomable at this point

3. Actually attempt to play this game legit, become bitter as the hours of grind for 1 mat (that you need 20 of to make your new weapon) wittle you down, Praying to RNG to get anything useful for your actual class , and hate yourself for being forced into the meta as playing non meta is basically banishing yourself from the rest of the tiny society of players in your server, and realizing all of this was handed to the cheaters.

TLDR turn into a
’‘hueknight’’ or ‘‘white knight’’ and argue on the forums

the vets are leaving and the new players have no reason to stay

6 Likes

Saved for a future use. That topic got deleted really fast.

2 Likes

and the acc got muted for it lmao
just pointing out how sad the state of the game is
gets you muted

1 Like

  
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 Likes

I do feel bad for new players, especially on Klaipeda, the market inflation is an absolute fkng joke. I guess since over half our server lives at dina bee farm and demon prison 2 afk all day every day on their necros and autopot macro’ng sorcs its ok to just double the price of everything, makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Don’t know, maybe Melon or Anarth can answer that question :slight_smile:

because whiteknights are high on weed/hope~

they are so high(sohai) that even able to login tos , imc deserve a praise.

i should thank my samsung fridge for keeping my beer cold.

bow to you, my dear fridge-oppa

huehuehue~

Hey everyone.

I made the quit post buried in my guide thread and not a new thread for it because I didn’t want to make a fuss over me leaving the game. It’s true that if we care about the game, we shouldn’t weaponize reasons to bash it further. I still have hopes Tree of Savior will improve. I only stated the personal reasons why I’m leaving.

I do earnestly think IMC as a game company needs to improve in a lot of ways. But I did not intend me leaving for my own personal agenda to be one of those reasons. I see new faces popping up all the time in various Discord servers, which is nice. Many of these people genuinely enjoy the game, as it’s still new to them.

I don’t think me leaving bears a significant loss for the game, or much for the community really. There’s plenty of stand-out people, many of them just aren’t as vocal or apparent.

I appreciate the sentiment overall. It’s endearing, really. But it is also ultimately true that in the end I did get a lot of fun out of the game, from beginning to end, despite the brevity of the game’s lifespan for me personally. I just can’t quite tolerate the negatives as much as when I was more hopeful the game would be led in a better direction.

Thanks for the memories, Tosters.

17 Likes

Honestly know one cares that he left lmao. Seems like you put this guy on a pedestal. Sorry that your idol is leaving the game.

800+ views and 71 replies in less then 6 hours, yup, no-one cares, amazing insight there bud

4 Likes

Cough-cough. Those newbies could respect elderly a bit more.

1 Like

We still have @Soviet and @Sorien. Nobody cares about a guy who have dedicated most of his time in this game and is well known. PPL is waiting for a new ■■■■ command so they can have 100 practonium to be rich. sarcasm in case you are retarded

BTW @jchsc32 I cant believe you came back from this trainwreck though. I commend you for being a top tier masochist. kakaka

3 Likes

Apparently Saintone was also a streamer, too bad that he’s moving on…Do remember though that this is quite common in the world of MMOs.

It is such a shame that your senpai is leaving TOS. Who knows, he might come back eventually.

Also, the haukins attempting to turn this event into chaos is :ok_hand: / 10

2 Likes

I’m not 100% whiteknight since I also complaining things. But ToS is not destroyed yet… I’m not saying ToS was best game to compare, but it’s an okay game to play when your goal is simple and trying to enter the community. If your goal is reach max level, beat scrubs on PvP, or farm 100mil silver you’ll getting disappointed…

At least comparing to some MMOs including RO (not classic RO, not private RO, etc before people crying)

• Cheaper cash items when comparing similar features
  • Gearing is not cash item dependant (not directly at least, unless someone crazy enough burning TP for Token/Enchant Scroll then sell)
  • Economy was okay (play iRO and token-wanna-be is 200m)
  • Bot existed but only affected certain aspects.
3 Likes

we will make a thread for u too anarth

let us know if u ever quit~

dont jelly~

huehuehue

Like i said no one cares except you forum dwellers. The majority of us don’t know and won’t even bother looking to see who this guy is. Been playing since Ktos CBT1 and don’t even know who this dude is. Soviethammer and Sorien are more well known.

1 Like

Stopping playing a game and moving on is natural, as nothing lasts forever…One day it will be my turn.

If you expect me to create a topic about me quitting, you can just sit patiently because it won’t happen. You may possibly learn about it from your favorite bootlicker VacaOverpower, since he plays in the same server as me…unless he quits before :wink:

3 Likes

giggity giggity goo~

huehuehue

doesnt matter, had fun~

Knowing that either one of those you mentioned effectively quit the game would be a reason for festivities, different from what we have here. :confused:

1 Like