Tree of Savior Forum

Its Official, Dumbest Event Ever, CONFIRMED

This event is the worst!

1 Like

But find a sense to do an event where few or no one can win.
This event is the worst they have made.
Halloween was hard at low level, but is more fun and people queued it with all characters.
The sense of this event what is?

An event should be funny, not like this one.

Funny event = everyone can win.

I loved Christmas event, I loved Fortune Cookie event, Halloween, Plant, Tree Root. All the past event were funny and we can “win”, but not this one.

If I don’t win I don’t find it funny.
This is the simple rule.

10 Likes

No-one is going to enjoy dying and missing all the rewards, and to the stupid people in shout screaming that its manditory, no, missing out on the extra cubes and fortune cookies b/c IMC is this incompentant is not fair to any of us, we shouldnt have to go the next 3 weeks with 0-3 rewards b/c they couldnt figure out ahead of time how fkng broken this thing is.

3 Likes

This event is for LEEROOOOOOOOOY JEEEEENKINS!
Not for me…

You don’t always have to win 100% in order to have fun, but players should ALWAYS feel they are progressing. This event fails to deliver neither. It feels like a worse version of the practonium cube.

1 Like

The 1st event to take more than it gives lol.
They need to emergency maintenance remove this junk event… give me stat reset events instead.

Or even better fix the lag and graphics first before putting these types of events with random boss aoes…

Got my headband.

I kinda like the mode itself but i expect way more of an event, but can be cool if you can add this mode to the core game.

Also super lame that we can use tp pets there and get the extra movement speed.

The first phase is doable, anyone manage to pass the second and third phase?

The most fkd up part is, that somewhere in Korea, there is a room full of people that sat back and said “ya, this is good, lets put this in”.

5 Likes

Omg, that would have been perfect. Cosidering we just had a rank reset.

I love how this little event is showing everything wrong with the dev team.

1 Like

In EVENT: FUN = WIN. Otherwise I don’t join because it is a waste of time.

The FUN = PROGRESSING is the game. Not an EVENT.

An EVENT should entertain player. But trust me, when most of people will have rewards will avoid this event, and I’m one of them.

Login and and logout 10 times, reward 1. Repeat for reward 2 and be done with it.

Y’know I really disliked this event at first, but then I managed to pass two rounds by sheer luck, rerolled my cubes and ended up with Agny recipe, Ignition recipe, and the last Virtov Plate recipe I needed for my set (top).

I can live with this :Ta

1 Like

itos is the quality checker for tos

even gm only tried their event after roll out to live server

yep, heres ur 8tp exp tome compensation.

any objection?

tos is not dying~

hueHuehue

3 Likes

okay, go to the facts, HP-1, Bosses lv 550, super small map… really IMC, u need this ?

They have a talent for making people quit. Or … wait … maybe they’re masochist. TREE OF MASOCHIST! hence, the event! now I know.

at least we can just enter solo then feed 20 times for that chicken hat.
:wink:

1 Like

It’s less about winning and more about gaining something (not necessarily winning). Events in MMORPG are best when it gives away collectibles and memorabilia. The items should be purely cosmetic as to not give way to power creeps or become a super expensive limited supply/high demand commodities if it becomes a part of the meta in the future. I’ve seen quite the case of this in RO and it’s not pretty. I’ve mixed feelings about the boxes in this event because on one side it’s not likely to make the game collapses on itself but people sure will find a way to farm it.

hey

i just met u

this is crazy

but heres a flag for u

so stop it maybe~

edit: got flagged hurhurhur

12 Likes