Tree of Savior Forum

How do people get so much silver? ; n ;

So I’m currently level 140-ish, and I literally have 50k in my account.

How do other people look at millions and say that’s poor? I have a friend (who’s about the same level as me) who amassed about a million, and I’m just really pooped out here with my tiny little silver. :c

Please help. ; n ;

1 Like
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/guide-legitimate-afk-farm-under-construction/344548?source_topic_id=345924

Get to level 240 you can run saaulus 2 times a day that will give you a Bless shard each run, you can sell it at the market for 200K-300k(depend on your server)

Then make another 5 characters,get it to lv240 then you can use them to make silver = 6 * (200k-300k*2) which is 2 - 3m per day.

And if your character is Scout C3 you can run 145 Dungeon solo that give you 300K each run, 3 run = 900K perday.

3 Likes

dont forget to buy 30 day token first

2 Likes

It only seems overwhelming b/c you are new, you will quickly learn how to make silver. The most common method is what was described above, simply rushing 290 3 times and saalus twice, but that is marginal $ wise and only really idea if you are managing 47 different alts like @Nicola.

For you I would suggest solo’ng the 132 to get your feet wet and then moving up to the 145. Furthermore when you are of an appropriate level you can farm many items to speed up the process, I will give you examples;
Barha Forest - royal guard greaves recipe 500-700k, royal guard gloves recipe 100-150k, superior greytis and korvos greaves recipes 500k+ varies
Sentry Bailey - socket horns 500k+ varies
Viltis Forest - Rapid Bangle recipe > Mage Tower 3F - Hunter Bangle recipe, combine both to craft a rapid bangle and sell that for 2-3million

Those are just a few examples, as I said, you will catch on once you play some more and learn the maps etc.

1 Like

Do your dungeons and you should get atleast 200k per day for your level. Don’t spend too much on new equipments unless you want to solo farm dungeons. I suggest not to buy armor with price higher than 100k before lv170. *im not stingy at all…

Don’t expect every every classes or builds to be able to make money at the same pace. You could’ve easily legitimately made millions per day from just afk on necromancer.

Even from AFK with just pet in place like tenet church 1f can make hundreds k per day. If you dont have a reason to turn off your computer, you should just park your character somewhere for some free money.

all you need is a wl or a necro and you’re rich

Make lots of alts, max your lodge capacity. Level them all at the same time.

As soon as you hit your 1st dungeon (lv.50) where you can get a boss card from cube in a roll or two which you can then sell for 80k-100k depending on server, you should start seeing returns. Unfortunately, this requires quite a time investment and will likely consume most if not all of your playing time per session.

There’s Scout C3 for 145 dungeon farming.

At later levels, you can rush 290 dg for ~100k+ silver per rush run.

Other methods are what are mentioned by others above.

1 Like

its really hard to make $$ when you’re just starting up.
just do daily dungeon and mission (mercenary post )

you can boss rush 90 dungeon for chance to get arde (700-900k) or 130 for petamion (3-4mil) and cards for 100k a piece

btw my first toon is a quarrel shooter c3 so boss rushing is much easier than any swordman build at that lv. now shes just my daily mercenary post/saalus slave ahahahaha

Do your research. I was the same as you and simply paid attention to what was valuable on the marketplace and how easily accessible it was. For instance, I farm the 200 dungeon and reroll the cubes for 9 rolls and sell the valued recipes such as Manamana for 2-3 mill on my server.

When Agni released I used to farm that, but as a Pyro, the dungeon is too frustrating even with strats.

I occasionally farm Blue Spion Leather as it is sought after due to it being a common Virtov set mat.

Depending on your class, your opportunities open up when you’re about 170+

1 Like

Exactly this, you don’t need multiple characters to play and make money.

Warlock farming or get a high transcended weapon and farm for orange mats

Dailies Income:

1. Dina Bee Farm: 5,000,000

2. 290 Rushes: 2,880,000

3. Saalus: 3,400,000

Total: 11,280,000

You can use my build:
Cancer-lock: Wiz 1 - Pyro 3 - Chrono 2 - Warlock 2
Farm DP2: About 600k / hr and about 2 lv 5 gems worth (400-500k each)

People will hate you for it though.

2 Likes

Most simple way to earn money earlier:

• Keep leveling at your own pace.
  • Pick all the items you find.
  • When going in the city for repair, research the market with the items you got.
  • If you aren’t a token user, hold on the items, except recipes that don’t have value, those you sell in the NPC.

At Lv 220+. some materials worth hundred of thousands silver, that’s when you will be able to earn some good money.

Just that? I earn double of that in a day by farming other maps for material.

Now i know people at DBF are reaaaaally “smart”.

1 Like

The point is you can go outside and hang out with your friends.
Maybe make yourself some BLT and go to a movie theater.

Have a nice glass of wine and catch up on latest episode of HBO series.

Go to a grocery store and grab some sweet 50% off deals :smiley:

Also with farming mats it is uncertain that the item will sell. Might take a long time. Also the problem with under-cutting.

I just prefered this method because I don’t want to play ToS all day.
Why do that when we can play Tree of Forums :blush:

3 Likes

I sold everything in 2 days top, more than half was sold in the first day so I got around 6miil.

Well, I don’t blame people at DBF, this game is so fking boring that even hunting for mats is more of a chore than a simple task. And you don’t have anything to look and say, “ohhh, that is nice i wan’t to try it too” while you are grinding/hunting.

1 Like

yep pretty much what you said is true.
My day in a nut shell:
Dailies -> DBF -> Work - > Solmiki (repeat)

1 Like

this is how you get so much silver

quick now is your chance!

freebie event exploit strikes again

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.