Tree of Savior Forum

GG IMC, Saintone is Leaving Now Too

Not even diev3s can stand the damage Ausrine does to this game balance lmao

3 Likes

Idk why anyone pvps in this game though honestly, in todayā€™s gaming landscape there is literally a new MOBA every 4 days. IMC has shown they have NO idea whatsoever how to balance classes and with the majority of everything being client side, its beyond easy to cheat.

How many fake guilds do we have that are just there to feed other guilds, how many of the top 10 on each server are cleric/diev with either pd or inq to cap, how many people crash the matches when they are going to lose, do I need to go on. I would never pvp in this game, its like inviting the Russian track and field team to a race and expecting things to be above board.

1 Like

Lol just ignore him. Thatā€™s what im doing. I dont reply to him only to other peeps with sense.

1 Like

who cares? and can i have his stuff?

players quit games every time, i dont get the bash post^^

b/c you joined about 2 weeks ago, the post is for people that have played longer then 45min but thanks for the in-depth evaluation and feedback

12 Likes

Too busy playing Pit People with my friends :3

Dina Bee Life is my true end-game.

More people quit everyday :[ rip.

1 Like

Amazes me how in each bash thread people empathize with OP but still suggest some changes that would improve ToS.

Really, in every single thread there are these kind of suggestions, at this point you should notice that devs/gm arenā€™t reading you, and if they do they donā€™t care lol

3 Likes

him leaving is not necessary the fault of the game, as you stated he spend considerable time playing, writing, farming and progressing through the game. It baffles me that you simply blame the game for him leaving. Maybe he burned out? Lost interest? A new game came up? Simply got bored? Hung himself after reading this forum for 3 hours?

WoW Legion is back to slighty above wod player numbers. This means that already millions of players have left the game again. Does it mean that wow is now ā– ā– ā– ā–  and that blizzard has failed all of them?
Or does it mean that after running the same 200 mythic + instances and farming the same raids for months that players simply grew bored of the content and are now switching games again?

Not everything is the fault of IMC or the game they play. I am pretty sure he got enough fun out of tos. The majority of forum posts i have read in my 45 min forum warrior experience are not helpful for the company of this game or any new player, the atomsphere is toxic, doomsayerish and simply unfriendly. But whatever, the game is doomed anyway right?:wink:

2 Likes

Yah, I try to explain that to people. But they dont get it. I let both sides live in their own little worlds pretty much, interesting to watch it unfold in each different game I play. (Watched gpotato my.com do it, watched PWE/Cryptic do it, watched trion/xl do it. Now interesting watching Blizzard (watched them with WoW when it was first released) now with Hearthstone/D3, GGG with PoE; seeing how they react to forums/social media). I just dont sweat it anymore :slight_smile:

maybe you should actually read his post on why he left before chiming in again, just a thought

2 Likes

maybe you should link the post in your opening, just a thought

2 Likes

Bet you havenā€™t read his post, stopped reading your whole wall text as soon as I found this little fragment without any sense lol

4 Likes

exactly, you have not read his post, you dont know who he is, and yet you to continue to try jump into this thread

3 Likes

this dude out of all the players disrespecting

4 Likes

ā€œIā€™ve continued to lose interest in the game.ā€

• generic reasons

gg wp so he lost interestā€¦ well okā€¦

1 Like

Well as much as id like to get into a herp derp internet fight with someone who literally has a grand total of 6 comments on these forums and 0 threads I need to work on my Miko a bit, once again IMC, thank you for your continued passion to completely ignore the community and focus all your efforts on the TP shop, good times.

1 Like

I never play MoBAs because the stats arenā€™t persistent. I like MMORPG PvP because you can become more powerful with better equipmentā€¦

less skill -> more equipment dependent

2 Likes
3 Likes

Choose one:
You still havenā€™t read his whole post or you donā€™t understand English.

Maybe you lack of analyzing capacity and isnā€™t possible for you to see his points, not trying to offend on this lol

3 Likes