Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

They have a specific class icon, just TOSBase doesn’t have access to the icon.

It’s the shuriken icon.

The NPC is hidden in Mesafasla though, but will not show up unless you have the quest activated. That I do know.

4 Likes

How about partying with a Scout and casting Scan on the area? You never know.

1 Like

I’d have to see if I can find a Scout C3 to do that, which is tougher than finding the NPC itself with the current kTest population. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve made the NPC appear, but that was when the checking if the job advancement quest exploit which worked in iCBT2 also worked on kTest (which it did at the time). I got the quest enabled but could not complete it, and the NPC was at Mesafasla. (This is why I thought the job might not be available just yet.)

I don’t think anyone knows how to properly trigger the job advancement quest to begin yet. It’s most likely linked with those quest items people have been finding across the map.

1 Like

allright that much info is boiling my rpg tardynard blood to the max lol
ill carve mesafasla name into corner of my brain and explore it lol
oh yeah can you tell me about unlock chest skill for corsair?
is it changed or still remain the same lol
i love the idea of the class is invincible in term of unlocking chest hahaha

oh yeah can you verifiying that shinobi is really rank 7 class? or its just later rank classes that shown under the exploit bugs?

It’s definitely Rank 7, it’s listed as such in the Job List file.

Will be updating the R7 Job Information later, reached the maximum amount of post edits for the day. :scream:
I didn’t even know that was a thing.

9 Likes

Ok IMC, enough with the swordies ! Time to release the (Kraken !) Mimic now ! :imp:

5 Likes

“Hidden” classes…
until open beta releases =p

1 Like

Druid C1 is the new meme.

1 Like

Hmm I’d be curious as to see what skills work with Bunshin no Jutsu clones … Because if you can use some of the other classes skills that’d be pretty insane.

1 Like

You can use a 1h spear + dagger with that build, assuming shinobi has no weapon restrictions just like Highlander.

@zhouyu47 That’s true, that might be pretty good as well, grabbing fencer. But I figure using a 1h spear, you can get really high damage w/ sky liner + bleed, and still benefit from stabbing + spear lunge + finestra hitting pretty hard too.

I’m not sure if this was mentioned before, but there is now 30% tax on your market sales. It used to be 10% prior to this.

Does anyone know if there is a mirror download for the kOBT files? I’m having trouble with the launcher from the nexon website, I’m assuming there’s so much traffic at the moment that’s why it’s struggling.

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this

Skill have their own damage type.

Even if you equip a spear Sky Liner will still do slash damage.
And while it has bonus on cloth armor, it suffers reduced damage on plate armor (and quite a lot of bosses are plate - -)

4 Likes

Similar to musketeers, does anybody else find dragoon’s skill sort of weak? It doesn’t yield any reliable cc’s neither. Seems like my future will be doppel c2 despite 2h sword restrictions. More points to DoV and that beastly lvl10 cyclone. Too bad, dragoon looks hella badass. Maybe dragoon c2 would offer more of what I want (cross fingers).
Speaking from the PoV of a hardcore shield hoplite fan.

what? really?? @DiscKZee

Just an update for those who were wondering about maximum guild space. The ‘Increase Max Members’ perk goes up to Level 10 max, meaning only +10 members.

This means there will be a max of 35 slots. (30 if IMC are going to reduce the base member limit to 20, as it’s currently 25 on kTest.)

4 Likes

@azebu95 is also in my kTest guild, he checked this out earlier. It seems to be a 30% tax, since he sold an item for 8m but only got 5.6m back.

It’s not a stretch to say the market tax has increased due to that. :confused:

IMC digging deeper into killing the economy I see.

3 Likes