Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Glad Peltasta is getting a new skill.

Where do you see that? I last logged on like 10 hours ago and it did the same damage, same SP.

Here: http://www.tosbase.com/database/skills/10207/

@DiscKZee , did you manage to test if there was any cooldown to place a new guildtower after its destroyed in GvG?

Looks like the same damage and cost to me.

Also, it -might- not be +100% on Bleed anymore. The KR nexon page actually lists the additional damage now and it says 150% (in other words, +50%)

Then again, the same pages also list Stone Shot gaining 1% per skill level (150%, 151% etc) and makes no mention of Peltasta’s Umbo Blow damage increase depending on armor type (besides the innate armor type boosts and penalties ofc) and just says +50% for that, which is only true on Plate.

I hope the damage still the same like both of you are saying and it was just a mistake of Flash. About Bleeding damage, so here’s a nerf to compensate the new SL.

I meant that the damage/sp on said page doesn’t look any different from what it was before. Only the CD changed to 0.

Before this update the damage was 603 at lvl 10 and the SP cost was 18.

@DiscKZee Would you mind looking into Plague Doctor’s Bloodletting skill? Right now it seems to do nothing besides apply the bleed.

SP cost went up, I remember clearly it used to be the same as Cross Cut, and CC is only 18SP at lv 10

And I think the damage was closer to 500 before, so maybe a small nerf there as well.

1 Like

It protects you against Lv 2 (I’ll double check if it’s Lv 2) ailments whilst the effect is in place.

The old values of Sky Liner: http://treeofsavior-th.com/skill/show/160

That was the old values from when it had a cooldown. Of course they would adjust the values since now it has no cooldown lol.

Skyliner is still the cheapest 0 cooldown skill and the fact that it can hit 3-7+ targets with aoe attack ratio , has benefits of +50%strike/slash/pierce on armor weaknesses, +% bleed multiplier damage , and no weapon restrictions already makes it overpowered and makes me question IMC’s rationale considering all I have seen lately are swordsman buffs across most of their ranks.

Someone way back in this thread mentioned how skyliner was doing 4k aoe hits at lvl 120 so I can assure you the damage is not something to complain about lol.

Yeah, I know. I agree, @Resquinox

I was Highlander C3 > Barbarian C1 on iCBT2 and used SL a lot, but It was too hard to hit more than 5 targets at the same time even they are in front of me. The AoE is still the same and low compared to Barbarian skills.

About the damage, it depends of the monster. I was lvl 169 and 4K wasn’t a common damage. Trust me.

However, there’s no problem to me. SL still a good skill.

I’m talking about how it works in game and it doesn’t seem to block debuffs(even lvl 1) while the bleed is active nor could I find any other use for the skill

Anyone have a warlock acc can check if Dark Theugre number of hits/spirit increase at higher lv or just stay the same max 5 spirits ?

By the way, the additional damage of Cleave+Stun is now 250% (+150%, right?) on KR Nexon page.

Before the update it was +200% (according to some Barbarians and my tests).

That’s false. I tested myself on iCBT and it was always +150% and a T2 even, not a T0 like Skyliner.
I’d need to make a C2 highlander on kOBT to see if Skyliner’s %mod was actually changed. I don’t trust those pages much especially due to Stone Shot which I’m fairly sure doesn’t increase in % damage per level.

1 Like

Update us when you do these tests, please \o

im sorry i had this my own whimp to say
that…
is it possible hidden shinobi advancement is because the npc itself is concealed by hidden attribute which needed to revealed in map that still unknown location? maybe if we look into npc update list got something fishy can reveal where is this " might be fishy npc " updated with shinobi

or its still not confirmed rank 7 class? because i saw on skill simulator the shinobi icon is the same as squire? or they got specific unknown icon right now