Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Not sure, best thing to do is wait around for a proper translation. I’m not too sure of the changes to Item Awakening myself.

Kabbalist’s new skill Notarikon is another ‘Gematria’-type skill.

It brings up the target’s name (file name for monsters, character name for players), and assigns a value to each letter. It then only uses the first and last letter and then adds those together to assign a Gematria value.

The difference between Gematria and Notarikon is that Gematria adds every number, and Notarikon only adds the first and last number.

Levels increase total number of targets affected by the skill by 1. (1 target at Level 1.)

1 Like

So all doppel c2 skills aren’t AoE???

They are, but I can’t check exactly how right now. I assume they hit as much as your AoE Attack Ratio (barring AoE Def Ratio minuses) Waiting on a bug to be fixed.

Thanks, guess I will stick with plague doctor then :sweat_smile:

Oh I see. I will wait then, thanks!

###The option to form trades with other players has been removed.

This isn’t looking good. Maybe it’s a limited time thing? Please?

EDIT: It’s also mentioned in the patch notes and not a bug. Translated patch notes coming soon.

1 Like

What the hell is happening. ;(

2 Likes

I know it’s a test server but that’s taking it a bit too far.

4 Likes

disck do you know if pole of agony is a “field range selectable” skill like flame ground or other ranged skills, or it’s just like fireball that you can only cast it in front of you?

i…i dont even…why?
we need a statement from IMC post haste

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Not really, this is still the kTest server and there’ll be feedback from the players here.

All things are subject to change, hopefully. If it’s present in kOBT, then you should be worried.

1 Like

but still, i dont see any reason why player to player trades shouldnt be available, or that market should be a premium thing.

well, about the market, i can see them doing this to limit the amounts of items you can put on the market at any given time, this just being their take on it, but i dont think this is the way to go about doing it, they could just put up a normal item limit, and sell market expansion scrolls or something

1 Like

Haha guys don’t worry they’re just making us test the market now.
Remember iCBT1? They were testing low exp rates, low level zones, etc.
It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine.

3 Likes

That madness mantra. Stay calm, stay calm ;x;

1 Like

You can check out the translated patch notes here:

###kTest - December 12th Patch Notes; Translated.

Also available in the Patch Note Archive in the OP.

1 Like

Idk , where you find patience to answer this kind of people.

It costs TP to post items on market now.
We’re not panicking, just telling everyone that things are taking a bad turn.

##Market Revamp

With the last update the market has undergone some changes.

• A new theme for the market.

• Items listed in the market now appear two hours after their initial listing.
  • Listing an item has a duration, you can set the duration by using TP.
  • You must use TP to list an item currently. The minimum is 3 hours, with 24, 72 and 120 hours. It costs 2, 4, 6 and 8 TP per item listed. Stacks of the same item don’t incur any extra TP cost.

##Other Economy Changes

• Buy-in Shop was also removed a few patches ago.
  • You cannot conduct private trades between characters anymore.
11 Likes