Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Meaning anyone can become a falconner at lv 1 ( since that quest doesnt require lv to do).

That was someone who was playing around with the hotkey.xml opening different windows by using function bind to hotkeys. He managed to open this arrow crafting window with a character below lvl 10^^

1 Like

I’m sure they will ~sarcastic tone~.

OH whoops - I’m just dumb; I was watching the youtube video expecting something totally new (the forum video was buggy so I gave up and clicked the link). That looks like someone hacked to enable the arrow crafting menu. They’re crafting a normal fletcher arrow, by the looks of it.

1 Like

Hi, anyone knows how to get a verified nexon korea ( i know u get cell phone and nnss ) , any guide to do it?.

I could make japan nexon , but korean it´s hardly.

If you guys haven’t seen yet, check this post for the premium purchasable costumes (just after the 8-9 rank costumes):

3 Likes

there is one: get a friend in Korea that isnt interested in this game at all.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You now fully recover your SP whenever you switch channels.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Just tried it, didn’t work for me

I’m allready here! because our Guild and BR community we’ll stay on Vakarine. See ya guys there :laughing:
Hope to do more events with Weapon Buff on the future :kissing:

:rainbow:

Any kOBT streamers? :smiley:

Just setting up my stream but i’m doing it mainly for fun and i don’t have any followers as i just started XD Main language german but i can speak english and also respond to english viewers so it’s not limited to german :wink:

twitch.tv/itsmonoxd

Tested some more, it only works with Swordsman. Wizard and Archer dont get the free refills

Tree of Swordsman indeed :joy:

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Newbie’s Arde Dagger.

Edit:
@Topic, and Korean OBT is coming in 2 days.

1 Like

not working with swordsman neither, maybe it’s some bugged equipment? could you run more tests?

So far looks like rates are 3-4x less than iCBT2 and overkill is bugged. I get 3% per hanaming @ level 2 with and without overkill.

i downloaded the ToS client from mega.co and everytime i run it, it leads me to nexon ToS site

is there a nexon launcher or something i’m missing? ;i