Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Should we start a new thread about an exploit that’s still working?

1 Like

why are the servers still up? I thought the event was until midnight korean time

No, don’t attract even more attention to it, let’s just e-mail spam IMC. The game is about to go into OBT. The thread with the exploit revealed took place at the end of iCBT2.
I think they’re already aware of it, however, just unable to fix it, therefore letting know bigger audience how to perform the exploits is gonna be harmful.

Just e-mail spam IMC, for real. Going to write myself and attach videos + explanations.

It’s the tutorial event :slight_smile:

It said ‘until Dec 16th’ but no specified end time.

You could make a thread labelled ‘kOBT bugs’ and see if we can pass it onto a member of Staff.

Actually, this is a much better idea. Better to not give the exploits away since it’s OBT.

1 Like

I followed your guide for english translation but I’m not sure if I did it right. I started in the new town and a lot of quests aren’t translated, and even some of my skill descriptions aren’t translated, and there are a lot of text strings with “$” in front of them. Most of the UI as well as items and monster names etc are in english. I’ve tried going back to the original files and redoing the steps several times. Is this the best we can do right now or did I mess something up.

No, that’s the best we can do right now. The Orsha content isn’t fully translated as it’s very new content.

we killing the server xD i think alot of non Korea player atm on xD

okay, thank you for your work

Ok I already reported all exploit I know to imc staff.
Hope they will fixed it before 17 dec.

1 Like

btw is the test server still up?

Yes, it’s still up. :slight_smile:

could u tell me the name xD

It’s closed access and has a completely different client, so if you don’t have access to it now, you can’t access it. :frowning:

The multiple weapon equipped visual bug is still in the game as well

2h crude bow as offhand weapon is new meta in KR

3 Likes

And they said they plan to not wipe characters in this? Well, they were warned by the heroes who published the exploit, so they had their chance to declare a wipe and adjust their monetization schemes. Getting word out about it means the honest Korean players can make informed decisions about the game instead of getting cheated.

4 Likes

I agree with it, i’d feel awful if I paid real money and then learnt that such cheats could be easily used.

1 Like

Anyone still playing kOBT at the moment?

I just got home, so i’m patching my client to play for a while, should be on soon.
Most people have joined vakarine server, correct?

Yeah they did. I’m still playing^^ Although there is not much to do… If you want to play together my lodge name is Mono