Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Just setting up my stream but i’m doing it mainly for fun and i don’t have any followers as i just started XD Main language german but i can speak english and also respond to english viewers so it’s not limited to german :wink:

twitch.tv/itsmonoxd

Tested some more, it only works with Swordsman. Wizard and Archer dont get the free refills

Tree of Swordsman indeed :joy:

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Newbie’s Arde Dagger.

Edit:
@Topic, and Korean OBT is coming in 2 days.

1 Like

not working with swordsman neither, maybe it’s some bugged equipment? could you run more tests?

So far looks like rates are 3-4x less than iCBT2 and overkill is bugged. I get 3% per hanaming @ level 2 with and without overkill.

i downloaded the ToS client from mega.co and everytime i run it, it leads me to nexon ToS site

is there a nexon launcher or something i’m missing? ;i

You need to log onto the Nexon Site and press the big blue button at tos.nexon.com.

All Nexon games are launched from the browser.

1 Like

lol, how awkward haha

Thanks

I tried to do the exploid via xml injection from hotkey.xml file but didn’t work. Maybe they fixed it.

Fixed a few hours ago.

Btw has anyone hit jlvl 15 yet? Im at 11 but im sure they would think to disable job advancement xD

EDIT: Nvm I noticed I stopped getting xp at lvl 11. Guess you now get nothing from mob 6 level below you.

1 Like

The character pre-creation caps you at Level 11 (both class and character) and only allows you to visit West Siauliai Woods and Lemprasa Pond. Without using exploits.

1 Like

can anybody help me? i got a registered TOS account for kOBT and i downloaded the game (6.34gb). opened the .exe and nexon installer does it’s thing. then i log in on the website and launch the client. it starts to download files, but at 98%, there is a file that always produces an error. any solutions? @DiscKZee

Did anyone update the launcher in the past hour? i closed the game after playing for a bit and now that i’ve launched it again there’s a huge 1 gb update. Not sure if anyone got this as well or if it was just a bug on my client that made it update everything again though.

I updated the launcher not too long ago. It patched and I logged on fine.

Can you confirm the kOBT exp rate? Pretty please?

Ahh so there’s basically no reason to bother anyways. I mean you could probably do up to mines or something at level 11 only.

The exploit your thinking of is patched anyways I think.

It’s launch rates. 1x.

1 Like

Ok, hope it gets better with higher level, grinding 140-170 on 1x rate is such a chore

Ok so i played the game got level 11 and logged out , now i keep getting error 235 everytimei try to log in
Help please