Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Thanks, I’ve posted a link to this in the thread’s OP. :smile:

I’ll be finished with the next R7 Job skills soon, sorry for the wait!

3 Likes

When you have more information on this please post! <3

There’s still hope.

!!Instant boobs, 20k only

Economy, economy has changed.

do you need some materials to perform the switch gender?

or is that like instant switch?

Know what this is? That’s right, NEXON net cafe bonus! With this lovely bonus, you get:

Market Registration Costs (30% -> 10%)
Market Sales Commission (100% -> 50%)
Amount of registered goods possible (2 -> 5)
Amount of Concurrent Attribute Training Allowed (1 -> 3)
Moving Speed (1 -> 3)

Visit a cafe near you today!

10 Likes

Nice work, Nexon. :sweat:

2 Likes

learning 3 attibute at the same time… really?

do people still go to internet cafe these days…

and that mov speed >_<

“We want to try creating a game that is different from those in which everyone becomes strong and competes.”

“ToS will probably not be loved by all players.”

Okay, that explains a lot.
Really shady practice from Nexon. On the bright side, we should not have this crap on the Steam version.

And this time you can’t argue it’s not Pay2Win. The movement speed alone is Pay2Win, as there’s no other way to get that extra +2 (which will be noticeable). Extra movement speed = better kiting ability (both PVE and PVP), especially with ToS’ combat system.

Disappointed after reading the interview where IMC said that we “shouldn’t worry about P2W”, they plan to be “responsible”…

2 Likes

I can see the shouts already:

“S>GenderChange(c3Oracle) 200k only! pm”

Price depends on how many oracles are on the server and what it actually requires.

BOOM!! Boobs now!

Well, I’m expecting something more fancy actually xD

2 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/43f30a87540ec04db9576676597a44686c9aa5c4.gif

:skull:

3 Likes

Step 1: Become only c3 oracle on server (high chance that very few people will go to c3 oracles)
Step 2: Pvp a whole bunch just to change the gender of enemies :smiling_imp:
Step 3: S> Gender change for 300k
Step 4: Repeat step 2-3
Step 5: Profit
Final Step: Call yourself The Avatar: The last gender bender :3

As for the nexon cafe buff.
I don’t mind some of the buffs that the cafe users would get (not that it even matters for international), but the concurrent attribute training is revolting (just this particular buff, not korean netcafe practices as they won’t affect IToS ) :scream:

6 Likes

Hah xD

You probably need to go into a mini instance like the alchemists awakening together with the oracle or at least accepting a request. Forcegenderbending poor victims? Pls no xD

you know what worse is…

the current mov speed is 3…

mmh-hmm

lol

i disagree, it’s not P2W, it is C2W : Cafe-to-Win :joy:

17 Likes

Could someone make a post complaining about that?

If it hasn’t been created already, i want a word from IMC, i want to know their opinion on that, if they state that they don’t think it’s p2w i’ll bail this project now, seriously, if anything even near that is on OBT i’m out

Better wait for ToS private servers if it come to this, lol

[quote=“Riunia, post:542, topic:124575, full:true”]
Know what this is? That’s right, NEXON net cafe bonus! With this lovely bonus, you get:

Market Registration Costs (30% -> 10%)
Market Sales Commission (100% -> 50%)
Amount of registered goods possible (2 -> 5)
Amount of Concurrent Attribute Training Allowed (1 -> 3)
Moving Speed (1 -> 3)

Visit a cafe near you today!
[/quote]Ok this is absolute bs. Asides from the net cafe stuff, I can smell premium subscription with similar bonus around the corner. Typical case of how a great game goes straight down the drain by the distributor.

Also, care to explain the bold part? I though commission is 50% on service shops, and with this it is 100% (you get all the money?)

1 Like

Koreans always make great games with potential then gets destroyed by marketing plan facepalm

5 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think 100% = the current 30% of commission and 50% = “just” 15% of comission (the half).