Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can’t wait for the ridiculous prices the first Oracles on C3 are going to push lololol

4 Likes

Yeah, of course, except that prophecy lv 5 is enough to keep it up 100% of the time (actually level 4 with a good timing), change level 10 you might get exp penalty if you change a monster, lv 5 counter spell already blocks 13 freaking ground skills, reseting and clarivoyance max level is 1

Omg, this is the best way to expend your rank 7, by far

Except by the fact it’s not.

1 Like

I translated the whole interview in that other thread in case you’re interested.

2 Likes

edit: didn’t see that the interview is in another thread!

Yep link below for convenience.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve posted a link to this in the thread’s OP. :smile:

I’ll be finished with the next R7 Job skills soon, sorry for the wait!

3 Likes

When you have more information on this please post! <3

There’s still hope.

!!Instant boobs, 20k only

Economy, economy has changed.

do you need some materials to perform the switch gender?

or is that like instant switch?

Know what this is? That’s right, NEXON net cafe bonus! With this lovely bonus, you get:

Market Registration Costs (30% -> 10%)
Market Sales Commission (100% -> 50%)
Amount of registered goods possible (2 -> 5)
Amount of Concurrent Attribute Training Allowed (1 -> 3)
Moving Speed (1 -> 3)

Visit a cafe near you today!

10 Likes

Nice work, Nexon. :sweat:

2 Likes

learning 3 attibute at the same time… really?

do people still go to internet cafe these days…

and that mov speed >_<

“We want to try creating a game that is different from those in which everyone becomes strong and competes.”

“ToS will probably not be loved by all players.”

Okay, that explains a lot.
Really shady practice from Nexon. On the bright side, we should not have this crap on the Steam version.

And this time you can’t argue it’s not Pay2Win. The movement speed alone is Pay2Win, as there’s no other way to get that extra +2 (which will be noticeable). Extra movement speed = better kiting ability (both PVE and PVP), especially with ToS’ combat system.

Disappointed after reading the interview where IMC said that we “shouldn’t worry about P2W”, they plan to be “responsible”…

2 Likes

I can see the shouts already:

“S>GenderChange(c3Oracle) 200k only! pm”

Price depends on how many oracles are on the server and what it actually requires.

BOOM!! Boobs now!

Well, I’m expecting something more fancy actually xD

2 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/4/3/43f30a87540ec04db9576676597a44686c9aa5c4.gif

:skull:

3 Likes

Step 1: Become only c3 oracle on server (high chance that very few people will go to c3 oracles)
Step 2: Pvp a whole bunch just to change the gender of enemies :smiling_imp:
Step 3: S> Gender change for 300k
Step 4: Repeat step 2-3
Step 5: Profit
Final Step: Call yourself The Avatar: The last gender bender :3

As for the nexon cafe buff.
I don’t mind some of the buffs that the cafe users would get (not that it even matters for international), but the concurrent attribute training is revolting (just this particular buff, not korean netcafe practices as they won’t affect IToS ) :scream:

6 Likes

Hah xD

You probably need to go into a mini instance like the alchemists awakening together with the oracle or at least accepting a request. Forcegenderbending poor victims? Pls no xD