Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

@azebu95 is also in my kTest guild, he checked this out earlier. It seems to be a 30% tax, since he sold an item for 8m but only got 5.6m back.

It’s not a stretch to say the market tax has increased due to that. :confused:

IMC digging deeper into killing the economy I see.

3 Likes

Are you basing it off of Riunia’s videos or did new ones come out?

Well, regardless, I’m pretty sure everyone is still experiencing the skill point bug so we only have level 1 skills to show. The trailer doesn’t show what level Dragontooth charged up to, too bad, expecting it to gain more hits like Doom Spear, but I can’t say for the rest of the skills.

I do agree that some C7 skills have been oddly… Plain. Like Redel and Zucken seemingly just two multi-hit attacks with different animations, Zornhau is comparable to Mordschlag. All of the new skills are Slash too, but maybe they’ll put some new Attributes. Dragoon’s stuff seems kinda bleh too. Bleed, Shock and Evasion attributes, plus a unique Gae Bulg aura which I HOPE doesn’t just disappear after you pick your spear back up.

Anyway, Dragoons should still get Dethrone which hasn’t been implemented.
Doubtful it is planned for R2, since IMC thankfully changed their minds that they shouldn’t be putting skills in C8 where it is inaccessible for OBT, while they could just make new ones later on… Notarikon was implemented for Kabbalists recently, so that’s a good sign this skill should show itself soon.

The skill is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen though. I don’t know what to think about that. Is it a buff? Doesn’t seem like it, and Langort was an attack skill that was green too, and… I shall just stop thinking and wait and see.

-Shuffles away from the worsening market problem posts-

ROGUE C3 PLZ :open_mouth:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know that they had Evocation way back = A= Same for Dragging Death, the Zombie Capsules, Arrow Sprinkle, Skirmishers (for Centurion) and Be Prepared (which I hope doesn’t ever get made since Split Arrow is a good enough compromise for C3).

I’m talking about them lowering Raise Dead and Magnum Opus moving down from C8 to C7 or R3 to R2, since they would not be in OBT at all if that were the case. Since Nexon seems to be rushing IMC to make OBT, they didn’t even get a chance to finalise C8, which I do believe they mentioned would be available early on a while back on some blog… the JP FAQ or Indonesian FAQ I think.

EDIT: They only mentioned C7, but the cap was supposed to be 350 as listed here… Or maybe these FAQs are too irrelevant to be considered with the recent updates, idk:

And FYI, Necromancer C1 was never supposed to have as many skills as it did. IMC were testing these skills which would be moved up to future ranks, and it wasn’t a hasty change as we knew Fencer C2 had Attaque Composee and Preparation for a long time, yet they kept it in C1 as testing for so long.

1 Like

Heeeeeck! I’m acting like my parents when reading the business section in the newspaper.

Seriously, I even shouted: “30%?!”

6 Likes

Yeah I was basing it from Ruinia’s vid showing off the level 1 versions of dragoon skills. Maybe at lvl5 it would be a different case, just maybe. Though the damage modifier per level doesn’t seem spectacular neither. However, in the trailer I was counting 4 hits of dragontooth. Sooo just maybe dragontooth is kinda like doom spike? Or my eyes deceive me.

I agree with you that it’s relatively plain compared to the previous ranks despite it being rank 7. To me, the skills all seem like moderate damage, long CD without overheat, multi hit skills with flashy animations. It kinda lacks some notable cc like a stun or slow… since the damage seem very medicor anyway. I’ll take helm chopper over any of these skills hands down lol. Helm chopper hits twice and each hit can proc a stun and it has overheat! For what it’s worth, I want more skills like helm chopper!

About the Gae Bulg aura attribute. I got a feeling the aura will disappear if u pick up the weapon. Same with Spear throw: Bind attribute. On this case, the bound status disappears once you auto attk or use a skill that uses your primary weapon if you’re within the pick up zone, which is a relatively large area around the weapon that was thrown. In other words, skills like umbro blow doesn’t remove the bound status even if you use it within the pickup zone. And btw… If spear throw was used, you can’t altZ to switch weapons! I don’t think a lot of people know this. I’ve tested hoplite skills extensively.

Just wondering what exactly dethrone does. Can’t find info about this skill.

2 Likes

I can tell you that the aura from Gae Bulg doesn’t disappear as soon as you pick up the weapon. The field stays on for about 20-30 seconds (haven’t timed it).

As for Dethrone, not in C1, so you probably won’t get info for sometime.

7 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks for clearing that up Riunia. That’s good news fosho! More gameplay viddds please!! :blush: I’ve been mining YouTube vids hoping that maybe some random dragoon tester uploaded one lol. No luck :triumph:

really disappointed. that is so bad.

Thank you for all the information you guys have been posting here!
Also, i am a bit curious on how Pardoner’s Discerning Evil would work with Incinerate from Plague Doctor,
would it count as a debuff, so incinerate would work on the mob, and have the extended duration of the burn effect from discerning evil, potentially increasing the burn time from like 5 seconds to 15?

@DiscKZee

is this right?

Summon Guild Member:

Level 1 = Can summon 16 members

1 Like

Sounds like a debuff like highlander’s crown

Are you telling me, or are you just commenting on it?

Cause. I know. ¬__¬

What I also know is that Shock is caused by Singijeon. What a waste to give Fletcher’s now-only C3 skill a terrible debuff attribute. Maybe that’s a blessing in disguise to ax Singijeon instead of something else…

I wish bloodbath work on humans lol

They changed that, it now summons 1 Guild Member at Lv 1, and +1 Guild Member per level.

They are killing me, literally, with some changes they made

Not being able to trade, “cash” based market, tax 3 times higher, oracle’s death sentence moved to circle 2 (rank 7), monk’s only rank 3 skill being golden bell, wich isn’t even that good…

As a cleric fan wich only made profits from market and trade, i’m getting really disappointed :frowning:

2 Likes

Disc i want to ask you that do you think kob will remove all exp card?

I thought the period to create the character and earn accessory already would be open to this moment. Someone could tell me when it will open?