Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I asked a friend of mine, who has a C1 Schwarze Reiter and C1 Musketeer. NEITHER using Schwarze Reiter’s skills with muskets NOR using Musketeer’s skills with pistols is available. That is to say, you can only use Schwarze Reiter’s skills with pistols, and Musketeer’s skills with muskets.

Trading is a very important part of a MMORPG. Taking such a drastic measure as disabling it is a bad move no matter what. Bots and gold sellers should be dealt with on a daily basis by a dedicated team.

Say you’re playing with your friend hunting for some item. If one of you finds the item your friend wants, you will not even be able to give it to him. How stupid is that?

They already had a system in place to reduce market saturation (potential), they didn’t need to kill the economy by disabling player trades…

8 Likes

I’m surprised at how many people are keeping up with KMS news o.o I abandoned that game ever since they started making terrible music and killing off old areas and destroying the Maple Universe (IMO).

Anyway I’m going to do what I did in CBT to save 1 potential and trade items to my alts over the auction house~ Except I will have to time exactly 3 hours after listing it to avoid having it taken… And pay 2 TP for listing (or its equivalent as silver) above the 10% tax… And do that whenever I want to pass something to my friends…

Something is clearly wrong, hmm… Speaking of which, I wonder if that shared storage is ever coming. I guess that was never in the developers’ consideration…

I guess if me and my friend are hunting something together in a party, like a Wizard Bracelet, and I happen to kill the mob that drops it, I have to log off before touching it so it can be collected by my friend. Odd…

2 Likes

That is not the case in Maplestory, which is the game I was referring to. The game is super casual, and the reboot server has very high drop rates, as well as drops being instanced and you only get drops related to your class.

It was a massive update that brought back many players.

That being said, I’m not a huge fan of the kToS updates, but I can see where they were going with it. The only one I have a problem with is the marketplace change, and even then I wouldn’t mind so long as there is a premium/sub service that removes that limitation/cost.

As a pet lover, who loves Falconer so much, I think it is incumbent upon me to share this wonderful news.

Now the cooldown of Circling is 35 seconds, Hovering 39 seconds, and Dummy Pheasant 40 seconds. The original cooldowns of these three skills were 75, 79, and 60 seconds, respectively. The times are reduced by approximately 50%. This is such an immense buff, which eventually gives Falconer’s prowess and usefulness back!

I would now say Falconer is no longer a paper tiger with a cool falcon and nice costume, but a class that is definitely worth a go. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

“This thread’s purpose is to consolidate new information found on kTest!” -(DiscKZee, creator of the thread)

I understand the whole market issue is important, but this isn’t the post to discuss it on (not its purpose).
Please if you want discuss that issue then go the the link provided.

DisckZee was kind enough to make a 2nd thread devoted to keeping those that don’t have the access to the Korean beta up-to-date (after people managed to get the 1st post locked). Don’t get thread locked, there might be no 3rd one. -_-

Pretty sure, people will just ignore this (like they had with the warnings just posted barely 3hrs before this) and continue on the path to getting this thread locked too. When it does, we can all enjoy being clueless at what even happening on KToS :cry:

3 Likes

grind for 600 lvls grind for another century for rng to drop the equipment u want @@

1 Like

Pls no premium services

I hope its just nexon fcking things up. Because as far as I see, thats how you fck up a game.

The dn market is fine to me imo in dn at least this is because most things in dn is soul bound. Most likely you will sell heraldry plates and expensive talismans or jades. That’s only a couple of things and you don’t do that everyday. Nests have weekly limits too and daily quests are well daily. Sides the items are listed for a day and you can sell 8 a day iirc which is good enough that I don’t get annoyed. The 8 item listing a day will however not work on tos as there will be people who earn income farmings mats or recipes. Also tos has wayy too much variety in items to sell. Removing private trade is also retarded … Way to go IMC …

I’m so happy for this… Really glad IMC saw that Raise Dead needed to be C2, thank you for bringing us this info as always. You are great, thanks !

Anything change in Dievdirby or Oracle class, I hope they will buff for Dievdirby b’cuz this class is few in CBT2

Maybe because Necro C3 is supposed to be r8 class and kOBT will have only 7 ranks at the beginning <_<.
This may also be true for all other C3->C2 changes like alchemist.

I tested this myself.

I spent 2 TP on registering an item on the market for 3 hours. It did take 2 hours for that item to show up on the list, and then the item stayed on the list for another 3 hours, until it was finally expired. Therefore, the “3 hours”, which costs 2 TP, starts to count only when the item appears on the market.

And I also confirmed that if you withdraw the item from the market before it is sold out or expired, you do not get the TP back, neither if the item gets expired and is automatically sent to the Receive Slot. Once the TP is spent, it is spent forever. There’s no way to get the TP back.

4 Likes

whaat… what is this, what are they doing ? Paying/using TP to simply sell and item on market… what… o.o hope they totally dismiss this haha

Thanks for the further clarification.

Just updating, since I think I missed this detail in light of the trading changes.

Subzero Shield has been changed to a self buff (no longer a party buff) and the freeze chance has been halved, I believe.

The first part is 100% correct, the second part we were still unsure of at the time.

Also, Squire C3’s skill ‘Mitigate Penalty’ is a buff which reduces the penalties of combat. It lowers the chance of losing durability, and lowers the penalty of lost silver and gems upon death according to the skill’s tooltip. (Numbers and further details shown in the tooltip below.)

Not sure if this is a stall skill as well yet either.

EDIT: On the topic of discussion about the Market and Trading changes; feel free to discuss this in this thread but try not to go too overboard. Reminder to keep the discussion civil and on-topic.

Any personal disputes that you feel you absolutely need to sort out, go do it in a private message.

Any sort of feedback is good and IMC do check up on this.

6 Likes

Can you post more about the cyclone new attribute?. What about cyclone 10 and deeds of valor 10? how long does it last? possible to keep it up all the time?

Cyclone Lv 10 lasts for 7 seconds, but right now I can’t test out Doppelsoeldner’s new skills and Cyclone due to a bug with skill resets. My Doppelsoeldner’s skills are bugged and will need to wait for a fix. Luckily I’m not the only one who has this bug so it should be fixed soon.

I can go check out the attribute for sure.

I might not have levelled Deeds of Valor when the bug happened so I could check it out as well.

@tomgo32000 Call and Perch are still the same time though, right?
Really glad that they did eventually cut the CD of those skills though.