Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

@Riunia could you check if double weapon assault cancel works with the pistol now ? i know it can be used with pistols but the cancel doesn’t work.

4 Likes

Video video video :grin:

^Tis. Since it got a mention of being changed, Im curious on how Burrow got changed. If its not much of a hassle, could u look up for any info @DiscKZee? Thanks in advance and specially for keeping us informed about the kTest changes.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Redel, Zornhau and Zucken are seemingly basic attack skills.

Doppelsoeldner C2 Skill Tooltips

All C2 skills require a 2H Sword. They’re all Slash-type as well. They also don’t add any extra effects to my knowledge.

##Redel

##Zucken

##Zornhau

One issue is that I’ve reset my skills on my Doppelsoeldner and can’t seem to learn the skills that I had before I reset, which is a bug. So I can’t test these skills any further for the time being.

4 Likes

LEL

Putting items on market now costs TP and last only a set duration. Unbelieveable.

5 Likes

Perhaps they deals two or more hits.

By this I mean no added effects, just attack skills. Redel and Zucken are multi-hitting skills. Zornhau does one big hit.

1 Like

Can you login your obt account , to a kcbt server?

oh boy p2w incoming :frowning:

Welp, there goes the economy, chances are they are going to notice this is an issue.

6 Likes

That’s one way to regulate the market. Why would it be necessary in a test server? :fire:

Do you know how many hits Redel and Zucken do?

Please wait for webms.

Okay, I’ll wait. Thank you :wink:

And terrifying. I hope things like this don’t start creeping up everywhere.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I’m dying here. These changes are gr8.

Have some mounted Dragoon in the meantime.

17 Likes

Gimme moar plis /20chars