Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

A bit more information.

Here’s Plague Doctor’s skills and attributes, no videos but just screencaps. Taken from the KR Tester Forums.

Also, a bit of interesting information. Shinobi might be available but as a hidden class.

However, it’s unconfirmed as I’ve not seen any actual Shinobis nor have I seen any evidence of people being a Shinobi so far. Take this with a pinch of salt until more evidence and information comes to light!

The item says ‘Disposable Vial/Reagent’ and the description ‘Disposable vials used for Shinobi hidden ban(class or quest?).’ This is a chest at that location in Vieta Gorge.

The post also mentions where it’s found but no confirmed mention of actually being able to get Shinobi. You find this in a treasure chest in the location there.

People comment that you still need to be Swordsman to be a Shinobi.

[For any interested, here’s the post’s raw text.] (http://pastebin.com/c53js1Eg)

EDIT: There seems to be two more items, with people saying there might be a fourth one.

I don’t know where to get the plant or yellow bottle item, but I did pick up the Disposable vial item, it’s in Vieta Gorge at the location of the first screenshot.

5 Likes

Also, with Heal’s amount being reduced (it now has a 5% Max HP modifer instead of 10%), tiles now increase with level. So Level 6 Heal = 6 tiles and so on.

Here’s an example of Level 11 Heal.
https://my.mixtape.moe/mzgwmp.webm

Using Divine Might allowed my Monk to cast Level 6 Heal, and place 6 heal tiles as well.

Look at all the tiles you can make! Heal Lv 16 (C3 Cleric Lv 15 Heal + DM) does indeed place 16 tiles as well.

5 Likes

Did you already have the plant and yellow bottle beforehand? Or was that shared via chat window?

I didn’t, the Disposable Vial I found, the other two were linked in Shout Chat so I don’t know where to find them.

Also according to comments, Shinobi might be a selectable option upon Rank 7 advancement as a Swordsman, or requires you to be a Rank 6 Swordsman (Class Level 15).

But this is if Shinobi is actually in and this wasn’t just axed content.

Rank 6 Swordsman… I find that really hilarious for some reason.

Oh and the Veja Ravine portal got moved to Gele Plateau since it didnt fit in with the map scheme.

I meant ‘Rank 6 Swordsman tree class’ but if you had to be a Swordsman at Rank 6, that’d be another story…

I’ll see if I can find out some more info and will post when I get it. :slight_smile:

Found 2 new collections: One in Mage Tower 5F and one in Altar Way.

I’ll post them later if I dont forget.

1 Like

Thanks a lot to all of you guys delivering informations !!
Keep us hyped !

1 Like

But anime/loli guild usually have hardcore player.

1 Like

This is very true let it be a good or a bad thing, it’s kind of impresive really.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m now convinced they did something with the NPC targeting for some of these quests. It’s down right ridiculous when you have to defend something against very tanky monsters that completely ignore you and instead just smack down the thing you’re supposed to protect.

Ranting aside, think I found another Collection in Main Chamber, not sure though cause I ran out of LV1 keys.

Well to be fair, before they would absolutely ignore what you have to protect some times, they jsut made the AI more direct, maybe to promove party play like things like that one quest with the arrows in Poslinkis Forest that I cannot do alone…

1 Like

I’d be open to that idea, if it wasn’t:

1. A story quest.
  2. Mobs that didnt hit you more than once in one swing.

Far as I can tell right now, there’s a few Pawndel in the group hitting the altar 3 times in one swing. And I would say this is a pretty poor way of promoting party play. Might as well have added scaling monsters spawns and stats if you wanted to promote some sort of party play.

That’s a problem indeed if they hit more once, reminds me of that weird Paladin bug in which if you hit an an structure with Smite it just dies in one hit, I wonder if they fixed that.

I got help from a 231 Musketeer, so all is good for now.

Going to wait and see if they’ll mark this one as a bug or not. I reported a similar issue back in Orsha with a level 86 story quest. I sincerely hope it is.

i feel like this update may cause lag…

This has already been posted in the Official Sadhu Thread, but Sadhu’s Out of Body speed seems to have been nerfed.

Not sure if it’s a connection issue or tied to level, but I’ll update when I can.

2 Likes

I tend to cry everytime I see a Sadhu-related post, because I know it’s a nerf. ;-;

I’d prefer a damage reduction over attack speed tho, but it’s understandable.

Also, thank you guys for showing up to the forums and sharing all this new info. :smile:

2 Likes

Translation for Plague Doctor’s skill tooltips.

HEALING FACTOR
Temporarily summons magic circle which grants hyper regeneration. This magic circle rapidly regenerates your or your allies’ health back to the point when the circle was triggered when damaged.
Level 1 (Duration 20 seconds) (Heals 60HP)

INCINERATION
Incinerate enemies with status ailments. The duration of incineration increases depending on the number of status ailments on the enemy.
Level 1 (Damage 1051) (Special Damage 68%) (Base duration 5 seconds)

BLOODLETTING
Make you or your allies bleed to temporarily prevent from getting status ailments. While bleeding, one becomes invulnerable to status ailments under Rank 2.
Level 1 (Duration 35 seconds) (decrease 5 HP)

FUMIGATE
Spray fumigating clouds which cures you and your allies of status ailments. Allies within the range are cured of all status ailments under Rank 3.
Level 1 (Remove status ailments under Rank 3)
(Applied up to 3 players)

PANDEMIC
Spread all status ailments on the enemies to other enemies within the range.
Level 1 (Applied up to 5 enemies)

BEAKMASK
Wear Beak Mask. The front side of the mask has special drug applied which can block off status ailments under rank 2 from enemies.
Level 1 (Duration 25seconds) (Rank 1 and 2 100% prevention) (Rank 3 80% prevention)

11 Likes