Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

It needs to be OP because if it isn’t your Safety Zone will run out before you can kill all the mobs aggroing you. I guess a good way to test this new nerf in our beta is not using the invisible buff at all and see if you’re still as efficient with OOB.

In any case, the skill is very situational. I find myself using Possession more and just using OOB against bosses.

But i do agree they nerfed to the ground Oob
It s quite slow now
But i ve no worry we are still beta after all

why they nerfed atk speed? atk speed is cool

if you want nerf, make the damage lower

but imo OoB is balanced after that dmg nerf

Have fun with a goggle translator or something…
I’m not a translator but i hope it helps somewhat

//Healing Factor
[Magic - Holy Property]
일시적으로 초재생능룍 부여허는 바법진을 설치합니다. 이 법진을 밟은 자신흑은 동료는 피해를 입버도 머봅잔울 벏었던 시점의 체룍까지 빠르게 회복할 수 있습니다

//Incineration
[Magic - Fire property]
상태 이상에 걸린 적들을 태워버릅니다.적들이 갖고 있던 상 개수에 비례해 회염 상태의 지속시간이 길어집니다.

Level 1:
ATK: 1051
특성 공격력 68%
5 Second duration.

// Blood letting

자신 흑은 동료의 피를 흐르게 해 일시적으로 상태 이상에 걸리지 않게 삽니다. 이상태에선2랭크 이하의 상태 이상이 모두무효화 됩니다.
Level1:
Duration 35 seconds.
HP reduction : 5

//Fumigation
자신과 동료의 상태 이상을 치료하는 훈증소독약을 분사합니다. 해당 범위 내 동료들의 3랭크 이하 상태 이상이 모두 치료됩니다.

Level 1:
3둥급 이하 상태이상 제거최대 3명 적용.

//Pandemic

지정된 범위 내의 적들이 갖고 있는 모든상태 이상이 주변으로 확산됩니다.

Level 1: Affects up to 5 targets.

// Beak Mask

새부리 가면을 씁니다. 이 가면의 앞쪽 공간에는 특수한 약품이 발라져 있어 적의 2 랭크 이하의 상태이상을 막아냅니다.
지속시간25초

Level 1:
Duration 25 Seconds.
1, 2둥급 100% 면역
3 둥급 80% 면역

Level 2:
Duration 30 Seconds.
1, 2둥급 100% 면역
3 둥급 80% 면역

1 Like

Maybe because oob would kill everything easily in pvp otherwise? (now with oob making dmg in friendly duels)

With all skills working properly now, I can pretty much live with that.

Interesting stuff over there~

2 Likes

wonderful ~

Not exactly Sadhu synergy, but it’ll make debuff characters a thing.

Oracle synergy! Spread Death Sentence to everyone!

Man, I can’t wait to see how they try to balance high level pvp xD

It is NOT useless. It’s the only viable INT Cleric “Auto Attack” we have. Even if the attack speed is nerfed, Sadhu’s will spam OoB like it’s going out of style still. >.>

seriously, this oob looks like its in slow motion lol

imc please nerf the damage, not the atk speed :sob:

The nerf was well deserved, honestly. I will miss the machine-gun-esque auto attack, and I do wish they had altered the damage instead of attack speed. But C1 Sadhu OoB was extremely strong. There was no reason to even step outside of it to cast Zaibas/Carnivory/Whatever.

Raw DPS was just so damn strong. When I first did Dullahan at lvl 180, I pulled aggro off of 20+ players. Three times. Even after dying. It’s possible that may have been a threat generation issue, but I’ve never seen another class put out 4k+ DPS permanently. There’s several classes that can outburst us, but for a boss fight there’s just no competition.

This change actually makes me consider my builds more carefully now that I know I’ll need more than just 10 seconds in OoB to demolish anything. Safety Zone just became doubly as important. Secondary damage skills are more necessary. Honestly, Bokor zombie packs are much more appealing now as meat shields than they were previously. I like the change, I think it brings a certain amount difficulty to the class that was sorely needed. A well played PvE oriented Sadhu was unstoppable previously.

1 Like

DPS-wise fast weak attacks are less preferable than slower, hard hitting strikes. Defence and such, you know.

However, now I’m really lost. Whether I want to build Cleric3 - Sadhu2 - Druid2 (becuz neither Kabbalist nor PD doesn’t offer much as a DPS) for a Spirit Talker build.

Or go Krivis - Bokor3 - Something-with-tons-of-debuffs - Plague Doctor and call it Pandemic build. Being Bokor late game against elites is a pain, I guess its all depends on how good is PD overall.

Sadhu nerfed and turtle now,i think about take something else at future.

So with the new heal “adjustment” in the kcbt my current build (C1 cleric, c2 krivis, c2 sadhu, druid) becomes a bit outdated. Right now my heal is plenty and enough for me and my partner. I’d say the new heal wont be sufficient enough anymore.

Even if I dont have a need for fade (I dont plan to play solo, always with a mage), the new heal 10, divine might and safety zone 10 seems way more useful than zaibas 10. I’d sacrifice points on daino, zalcai and maybe aukuras as well. (Aukuras as autobuff is quite handy for Sadhu, it just needs to burn in range and you can use oob with full dmg immediately after casting). Divine stigma loses its usefulness with 200+ int anyways.

So its probably going to be:

Cleric c2 - krivis c1 - sadhu c2 - druid

In the official release. Does that sound like a legit build?

maybe i’ll going that build too when official release…zaibas lv 5 is enuf to kill incoming mob that ecto aa’s fail to kill
because ill go solo a lot, maybe fade will be my 2nd survival tools beside sz…does aukuras really able to aggro mobs when im on fade? and is it still worth to take divine might?

So with the Sadhu auto nerf, how would the ectoplasm compare to other classes now? I’m out on a theorycrafting kick since I heard Korean Open Beta was upcoming. A preface: I do silly things because I love jack-of-all-trades classes. I typically play spellswords, and I make them work more often than you’d expect-- especially given how gimpy those setups usually are. In this case, I’m considering Cleric C2 + Krivis (C2?) + Sadhu + Monk C2, so that I can do melee, heals, and magic damage. Building INT could let me rely more heavily on Sadhu autos while using Monk skills on my body with their higher base damage – the body doesn’t auto too much, so the loss of strength for damage wouldn’t be felt as strongly. Obviously would be PvE only, since I’d be a walking bullseye in PvP. By abusing safety zone and fade when needed, I think I might be able to stay safe enough to unload on bosses now and then while also AoE nuking things and being able to retaliate when knocked back into body. That’s how I envision it, anyway – will have to actually grind it out to know for sure. In any case, OOB auto is pretty important if I want to limit the stat problem, so I’m curious how the experienced Sadhu players feel it will affect the class.

If you have 0 aggro and the mobs see a fire, they might rather go after the fire than after you - thats the theory. But in reality I never tested that since dont have fade. And even f mobs sometimes go rather after the fire than for me, I dont feel like I get lots of benefit from it.

If you’d plan on c2 cleric for DM only, I’d say no. But now its a nice useful extra I wont gonna miss :wink:

well at least if the mobs going after the fire instead of me while on fade, the oob form have more time before sz ready to use…that mean solo leveling more easy :smiley:

Yes, if you already have a torch dropped down and you use fade, monsters will rush to attack your torch instead. ( or pet)i showed it here:

the boss is hovering over the torch trying to hit it and i am distanced from the torch and attacking with oob and then when fade runs out i use safety zone since as soon as i am removed from stealth because i will pickup aggro and targets will begin attacking me again.

For a given 0-def DPS value it is true, but in general I can’t agree with this statement and especially not in current ToS mechanics. The reason is, high aspd scales much better with better gear/buffs. There are currently no modifiers that increase your aspd. On a contrary there is a lot of modifiers that increase your attack power. Note that those modifeirs are all a flat-value increase, so the higher aspd the more benefit you get from those.

The above concerns only the DPS value, but there are a lot of other benefits you get from high aspd. For example you get better granularity of your hits, preventing you from ‘wasting’ damage on overkills when killing multiple targets. High aspd also allows you to hitlock your targets better.

High damage/low aspd usually comes with its own benefits. For example it gives you better mobility, allowing you to reposition between attacks. Sadly - that doesn’t really apply to Sadhu.

Therefore a nerf that reduces aspd hits Sadhu much harder than a nerf that would barely reduce attack power.

1 Like