Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Oh I see, thank you for the reply: I was waiting for a confirmation since the trailer came out and then today they updated www.tosbase.com classes and listed it as a rank 8 and I wanted full confirmation.

So I guess it’s back to waiting hahaha, thanks for the answers

oh wow… so many changes in one go.

Both November 19th and November 20th patch notes are out!

####November 19th Patch Notes

• Fixed a lot of issues with the newly added quests.
  • Fixed an issue with overlapping party UI.
  • Modified the appearance rate of Tree Root Crystals in the new areas.

####November 20th Patch Notes

• Fixing issues with skills which slow down the client. (Testing is still ongoing for this fix.)
  • You can now carry 10 Old Oilsacks instead of 4.
  • Fixed the issue with being placed in incorrect starting spots when warping into instance dungeons.
  • Party Quests have been changed to increase the completion achievement scores.
  • Fixed issues with two 200+ quests.
  • Some backgrounds have been fixed.

##Patch File Info

New NPC portraits were added to the game’s files with the November 20th patch.

Austeja2, Hauberk_dark, Letizia

Mardas, Marnoks, Raima (re-uploaded)

Raima2, Roze

Saule2, Vakarine2, ziaurah

##New Area Info: Part 2

Here’s all the new areas which were added to the game.

The two new areas which I wasn’t able to check out before are Mesafasla and Stogas Plateau. I must say, these two areas are really something. If you were waiting for snow and ice terrain, you’ve finally got it.

Stogas Plateau

Prison Cages… on floating mountains?

The music really fits these areas as well, below are some webms of both new maps, with sound!

Mesafasla

Stogas Plateau

That’s all for now. Not much else was found in the patch files that I could check.

5 Likes

Ohhh, are we finally going to fight Hauberk? (Who is now, likely, incredibly pissed at us)

One can only hope. >_>

Didn’t we already beat the crap out of him in the prison story quest?

So, has there been any info on what changed with attributes?

Yeah, but we saw him in his true form at the end…and that is why I said he was pissed at us. XD

I think it’s just that his true form wasn’t fully animated yet? I mean when I saw him the first time I was like “srsly, a Galok?” then at the end I was like “placeholder model?”

No, for all I know nothing could have changed except the formatting.

I can’t view the files to check myself, only see which files were added. Most likely, nothing major has changed since it wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes, probably formatting which are back-end changes we don’t need to know about.

Yeah, it’s a placeholder model. They changed his model on kCBT3 last month, and were patching his textures and animations a month ago in preparation.

@DiscKZee

are there any information about premium costumes or any premium cosmetics options but that seems to be for a kOBT thread

Not from what I’ve seen.

There might be some more information closer to kOBT, especially if they’re patching in data early to test things out on kCBT. There might also be some indication of it in the files already, but I can’t view them directly.

I’d wait till there’s more info about kOBT before thinking about premium cosmetics. The only thing that I can think of are the different companions we saw in the trailer, but they might be normally purchasable in the Companion Shop when they’re added.

Basically, we’ll just have to wait and see. :wink:

2 Likes

i read somewhere that some say those mounts maybe guild farm raised pets?

Any update on latest Archer’s ATK buff? :smile:

Very exciting about this since that patch note :3

Just an update, there’s been no new patches for kCBT recently. However, IMC have updated their patch note log with some upcoming information about plans for future patches.

• Rank 7 will be added.
  • New areas will be added.

IMC said that they will give more information as time goes on, but it’s hard to give any dates as they’re still updating and finalising some things.

I’m not sure if this means Rank 7 will be added to kCBT3 as it is, or if they’re planning on resetting and going into kOBT when they add it. We shall have to wait and see!

The translation was ‘Archer’s Strength stat increased by 1’ so make of that what you will.

5 Likes

Wow, much update. more damage. very balance. wow

Some of the recent kCBT3 patch notes have been translated! Check them out below.

Credit to @indigou as usual. :smile:

November 16th’s patch notes, translated.
November 18th’s patch notes, translated.
November 19th’s patch notes, translated.

No further updates from IMC about kOBT or their current plans for future patches. We’ll just have to sit tight for now.

6 Likes

November 20th’s patch notes have been translated! Credit to @indigou for the continued translations. :smile:

Just a note for any other kCBT testers, with yesterday’s maintenance you need to download a completely new client. This client is listed as Tree of Savior Test and instead connects to TEST SERVER rather than Ausrine.

To continue using the EN Translation on the KR Test Client, make sure you edit your client.xml, under the ServerListURL parameter. Otherwise, using the EN Translation will try to connect you to Ausrine instead of TEST SERVER.

Enabling the EN Translation has the same steps as before (add languageData and the edited user.xml and client.xml files), just make sure you change the client.xml ‘ServerListURL’ parameter to the new one.

The originally edited client.xml has /live/ instead of /test/, so just change that!

The /live/ link still connects to Ausrine, so it is most likely that it will be used for kOBT.

The current kCBT server may still run alongside the kOBT server, probably as a public test server, but this is just speculation on my part.

4 Likes

Big update for kCBT3! December 3rd’s patch notes have been added. Check them out here!

You can check out the translated notes here! The summary below is based off of the important details from this patch. Check the full notes for more detailed changes.

##Patch Note Information

• You can now choose either Klaipeda or Orsha as a starting area when creating a character.

Orsha is a new area which progresses you from Level 1 to 115.

New areas have been added for the level 1 to 115 region.
New areas have been added for the level 220 to 280 range.
Rank 7 has been added, and the level has increased to 280.
EXP rates have been adjusted accordingly based on the update.

Jobs are as follows:

Swordsman R7: Dragoon, Templar
Wizard R7: Warlock, Featherfoot
Archer R7: Cannoneer, Musketeer
Cleric R7: Plague Doctor, Kabbalist

Guild system has been added. Seeds and new companions added.

Guild master can declare war on other guilds, select from the guild tower.
Guild event will be added in later updates.

• World map has been changed. Stars added to World Map and specific area ranking system changed, including the death penalty for some places.

• Field bosses for 1-115 have been added.

• NXP changed to TP, if TP is less than 10, 1 will be added every 2 hours

Check the thread below for more information on the patch’s content!

24 Likes

So nice update thy for the translation… I’m so excited about a lot of things now… x) Corsair with pistols…Guilds… wow… :3 What about Shinobi? I have a feeling that maybe that’s the first hidden class…or it was just moved to rank8.

New areas means new music!

##Again, plays instantly when clicked and is full volume. Headphone users, you’ve been warned!

Tracks by Kevin:

Orsha - Kevin
Inflames - Kevin
Even Horizon - Kevin
Signs of Penance - Kevin
Vaste terre - Kevin
Victorian - Kevin
Zurest - Kevin

Tracks by SoundTeMP:

Fantastik Chopstik - SoundTeMP
Fearless Love - SoundTeMP
Sirius - SoundTeMP

Tracks by Questrosound:

Over Chaos - Questrosound
Sea of Children - Questrosound

Tracks by Symphonix:

Downtown - Symphonix

Tracks by SFA:

Double Trouble - SFA
Le Faubourg - SFA
Twilight - SFA
Voladoras - SFA
Carte blanche - SFA
Constituency - SFA
Coral Crumble - SFA
Deives Veliava - SFA

I have 0 information on where these tracks play, as a bunch of new areas were added to the map due to Orsha’s addition, plus the World Map change!

Enjoy listening. :smile:

20 Likes

God Bless you DiscKZee at least someone usfull in this forum. Keep it up ur doing great.

3 Likes