Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

You’re such a dedicated player, @DiscKZee. Good job, as always!

Good job, @DiscKZee . but where Stupid Companion AI fix!! :scream:

More info on the new world map.

It’s been split up into two different maps. World Map: South contains the pre-200 areas.

Here’s the new World Map: South, credit to Jaim Games for the video!

World Map: North contains the post-200 areas. I’ve not accessed everywhere yet, as there’s maps up to 280.

Here’s the World Map: North!

7 Likes

great news
especially new areas/boss for lvls 1~115, mouse issues and this new map
I hope this new areas comes with new quests as well (?)

I’m currently running a character through the Orsha maps to see what the changes are. Note a lot of stuff is untranslated based on my current version of the EN Translation, I’ll update to see if that’s changed.

So far, Lemprasa Pond is your starting area and it’s basically a clone of West Siauliai Woods in terms of quests and monsters.

1 Like

This is interesting and looks promising.Thank you so much!

Also,what are the adjusted EXP rates now on kCBT?

Does the actual map look different though? That’s what’s important to me at least. I don’t care if its reskins of Kepas and Hammings, I’d expect as much from any game with different starting areas. You can only make so many low level mob designs.

Oh, it’s a different map. Not a direct copy. Looks like a bleaker forest, and has a lot of water.

It’s quite nice. Orsha is very vibrant as well for a broken city.

4 Likes

they are for teaching you too play so i guess it’d make sense they’re the same.

I’m already in love with Orsha D:

2 Likes

I don’t have any specific numbers but it feels like a big increase. Though, the best way for me to compare is if I make a character going via Klaipeda.

3 Likes

Ah I see,thank you! I wonder how it compares to our rates now.I’m interested to see what other changes develop,but I guess we’ll see.

Thank you DiscKZee for all the work and updates. I have been following this thread since I started ToS and the new update on kCBT really got me excited, can’t wait till the OBT start. Just wanted to share some info i found on inven and the Taiwanese forum.
Picture of the 7th class from inven

(Male/Female Kabbalist, Warlock/Featherfoot, Plague Doctor, Musketeer, Dragoon )

Guild creation from gamer.com.tw

Seems like it takes 10 mil to create a guild and (doesn’t have to be a templar to make one?) <<Wrong

6 Likes

Thanks for the images, that Guild part is interesting indeed though.

i thought it was already confimed that you have to be Templar to create a guild?
what in that image makes you say otherwise?

Initially, I though the player was not rank 7 (Templar) cause their level is only 215, but now i see the job bar showing level 1. You are right, Templar are the only one that can create guilds.

ah ok, phew, you were about to turn my world on its head, would have to rethink my build completly if i didnt need Templar xD

7th class image is actually a Dragoon, but otherwise correct for the rest

Was hoping for more tweaks to Wiz branch.The new classes for it look awesome,but not worth the struggle in my opinion.

Plague Doctor continues to look promising,excited to see some more footage.

Wait is that Female Kabbalist Holding a 2-H sword!?!