Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

I wanna trade Shinobi for Samurai :confused:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you happen to know if the skill ā€˜ā€˜Levitationā€™ā€™ of Featherfoot will be in Circle 1 or above ?@DiscKZee

No, thatā€™s unclear at this time. If thereā€™s any data added into the patch files, I canā€™t view them until IPF Suite is able to view the new IPF files. I donā€™t know if the team who worked on IPF Suite is still active either. :confused:

Anyway, new patch details coming in a second, including a level cap increase and new areas!

November 18thā€™s patch notes are out, check them here!

• The max level has been increased to 220.
  • New areas have been added. The location of some NPCs have been changed accordingly.
  • The payment for Adventurer Journal rewards has been changed from NXP to Silver. (NXP will still be given out to the test server if necessary.)
  • ā€˜Deep Dungeonā€™ has been added, this is available in the Castle District Area.
  • Field boss ā€˜Prison Cutterā€™ has been added.
  • The weight of ā€˜Taltā€™ has been reduced.
  • The noise for silver drops has been added back in.
  • Fixed ā€˜Scatter Caltropsā€™ tooltip, and fixed Pain Barrier not resisting enemy knockback.
  • Adjusted the Pistol subweaponā€™s attack
  • Loading data optimisation.
  • Character Log Out animation has been added.

Iā€™ll check out the patch in game shortly, and might add some images of any new stuff. (i.e. Log Out animation.)

3 Likes

Aw man, they removed adventurer journal nxp rewards? Thatā€™s a shame. It was a nice way to handle players iCoins. I hope thereā€™s another way to earn them implemented soon that doesnā€™t involve paying for them.

##Nov 18th Patch Details

With the release of Level 220, new areas have been added to the map, along with new quests, items, and assets. (i.e. Music, NPC portraits)

##Areas

Hereā€™s some of the new areas on the world map. Iā€™ve not been able to explore all the new maps yet (maintenance). Iā€™ll update this when Iā€™m able to check out almost everywhere.

Sentry Bailey is a field dungeon, which looks to be involved in the next story quest. It has 5 floors.

The area feels like a mix between the Kaliss Province areas and the Mausoleum Construction Lodge.

##Music

With the release of new maps, new music has been added as well! Warning to headphone users, these links are pretty loud, and automatically play the MP3!

Bearā€™s Mountain - Questrosound - Plays in Mesafasla and Stogas Plateau.

Illusion Breaker - Questrosound

Sweet Poison - SoundTeMP - Plays in Sentry Bailey dungeon.

Sacral Meetings - Chronos - Plays in Sentry Bailey dungeon.

Intium - Kevin - Plays in Mesafasla and Stogas Plateau.

Renaissance - Kevin - Plays in Mesafasla and Stogas Plateau.

As usual, the OST just gets better. I like Bearā€™s Mountain a lot!

##NPC Portraits

Iā€™m unable to extract the portraits directly, but I can view them in game. So Iā€™ll list the new ones here. Directly above the images are their filenames, from ascending to descending order.

Raima

Giltine, GoddessLada and Alf

CastleLord, Illanai, InesaHamondail

Julla, Racia, Tiliana

Yurrs

##Nov 18thā€™s Patch File Info

Almost all class attribute tables were changed somehow, Iā€™m not sure what was added to them though, I still canā€™t open individual files. Nothing seems to be different based on the patch files.

Thereā€™s also details for animations. Nothing stands out apart from animation data for a new Doppelsoeldner skill, Redel. There was also a few new item icons listed, named ā€˜icon_item_npc_amorā€™ and ā€˜icon_item_npc_weaponā€™, shown below.

##Thatā€™s all for now!
(I might update this post with more info after the maintenance is over.)

6 Likes

They finally fixed Pain Barrier!

your opinion on the state of Fencer. i like the costume but the skills dont seem decent for its rank.

I wonder if they plan on testing R7 classes since it feels like youā€™d naturally reach class rank 15 around 220. Well time to go back to kToS and play around with all these changes and additions.

Hope it is lower maximum levels for some attributes, but highger numbers (like for gung ho, lol[quote=ā€œFatePGN, post:480, topic:40733ā€]
I wonder if they plan on testing R7 classes since it feels like youā€™d naturally reach class rank 15 around 220.
[/quote]The next equipment tier should be 240, so the natural rank up would be ā€œa littleā€ after that. :frowning:

Music

With the release of new maps, new music has been added as well! Warning to headphone users, these links are pretty loud, and automatically play the MP3!

Bearā€™s Mountain - Questrosound8

Illusion Breaker - Questrosound3

Sweet Poison - SoundTeMP5 - Plays in Sentry Bailey dungeon.

Sacral Meetings - Chronos2 - Plays in Sentry Bailey dungeon.

Intium - Kevin

Renaissance - Kevin1

As usual, the OST just gets better. I like Bearā€™s Mountain a lot!

Newmusicnewmusicnewmusicnewmusicnewmusiceventhough2ofthemareold.

Now tell me where they play, in what order, or just hand over your account.

Map name first, song names after (in order)

Sentry Bailey, Drill Ground of Confliction, Resident Quarteer, Storage Quarter, Final Battle Field: Sacral Meetings, Sweet Poison

Mesafasla and Stogas Plateau: Initium, Bearā€™s Mountain, Renaissance

Unsure where Illusion Breaker plays. Havenā€™t heard it anywhere so far, maybe someone else can correct me on that.

1 Like

Greetings Viola ā€œRiuniaā€ Endstasis owo

I thank you for your contribution.

Just Riunia is fine lol
And youā€™re welcome.

I am just acknowledging that you are no stranger to me, meow. You have a cool IGN, but I call you Kobato for short.

Thanks a lot, yush.

ā€¦Now to ask ToSbase for a convenient download for those new tracks and to update their old ā€œcompleteā€ soundtrack.

Spadow > DiscKZee > ToSbase

@Riunia I CANā€™T UPDATE MY SOUNDTRACK THREAD CAUSE:

• You havenā€™t told me about Coastal Fortress and Dingofasil District >=(

(But really, thanks a lot. Would be appreciated if you could check out the Coastal Fortress and Dingo too QwQ)

They have the same track as Roxona Market, Verkti Square, Inner Enciente District, etc.

1 Like

Gwaaah D:

Illusion Breaker was my favourite track out of them allā€¦ Not played, or not heard thus farā€¦

Thanks a lot for the hard work, Disc.

Iā€™m confused Featherfoot is rank 7 or 8 ?

Going by the trailers and the data, Iā€™d say itā€™s now been moved to Rank 7.

But this isnā€™t properly confirmed. Last time I was able to access the Job.ies file, it was still listed as Rank 8, and Sage was listed at Rank 7.

However, with the recent trailer showing off Featherfoot instead of Sage, and the amount of updates its had from looking at patch files, itā€™s pretty much guaranteed. Sage has had 0 data added to the game that I know of, outside of it being listed in the Job.ies file.