Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

i read somewhere that some say those mounts maybe guild farm raised pets?

Any update on latest Archer’s ATK buff? :smile:

Very exciting about this since that patch note :3

Just an update, there’s been no new patches for kCBT recently. However, IMC have updated their patch note log with some upcoming information about plans for future patches.

• Rank 7 will be added.
  • New areas will be added.

IMC said that they will give more information as time goes on, but it’s hard to give any dates as they’re still updating and finalising some things.

I’m not sure if this means Rank 7 will be added to kCBT3 as it is, or if they’re planning on resetting and going into kOBT when they add it. We shall have to wait and see!

The translation was ‘Archer’s Strength stat increased by 1’ so make of that what you will.

5 Likes

Wow, much update. more damage. very balance. wow

Some of the recent kCBT3 patch notes have been translated! Check them out below.

Credit to @indigou as usual. :smile:

November 16th’s patch notes, translated.
November 18th’s patch notes, translated.
November 19th’s patch notes, translated.

No further updates from IMC about kOBT or their current plans for future patches. We’ll just have to sit tight for now.

6 Likes

November 20th’s patch notes have been translated! Credit to @indigou for the continued translations. :smile:

Just a note for any other kCBT testers, with yesterday’s maintenance you need to download a completely new client. This client is listed as Tree of Savior Test and instead connects to TEST SERVER rather than Ausrine.

To continue using the EN Translation on the KR Test Client, make sure you edit your client.xml, under the ServerListURL parameter. Otherwise, using the EN Translation will try to connect you to Ausrine instead of TEST SERVER.

Enabling the EN Translation has the same steps as before (add languageData and the edited user.xml and client.xml files), just make sure you change the client.xml ‘ServerListURL’ parameter to the new one.

The originally edited client.xml has /live/ instead of /test/, so just change that!

The /live/ link still connects to Ausrine, so it is most likely that it will be used for kOBT.

The current kCBT server may still run alongside the kOBT server, probably as a public test server, but this is just speculation on my part.

4 Likes

Big update for kCBT3! December 3rd’s patch notes have been added. Check them out here!

You can check out the translated notes here! The summary below is based off of the important details from this patch. Check the full notes for more detailed changes.

##Patch Note Information

• You can now choose either Klaipeda or Orsha as a starting area when creating a character.

Orsha is a new area which progresses you from Level 1 to 115.

New areas have been added for the level 1 to 115 region.
New areas have been added for the level 220 to 280 range.
Rank 7 has been added, and the level has increased to 280.
EXP rates have been adjusted accordingly based on the update.

Jobs are as follows:

Swordsman R7: Dragoon, Templar
Wizard R7: Warlock, Featherfoot
Archer R7: Cannoneer, Musketeer
Cleric R7: Plague Doctor, Kabbalist

Guild system has been added. Seeds and new companions added.

Guild master can declare war on other guilds, select from the guild tower.
Guild event will be added in later updates.

• World map has been changed. Stars added to World Map and specific area ranking system changed, including the death penalty for some places.

• Field bosses for 1-115 have been added.

• NXP changed to TP, if TP is less than 10, 1 will be added every 2 hours

Check the thread below for more information on the patch’s content!

24 Likes

So nice update thy for the translation… I’m so excited about a lot of things now… x) Corsair with pistols…Guilds… wow… :3 What about Shinobi? I have a feeling that maybe that’s the first hidden class…or it was just moved to rank8.

New areas means new music!

##Again, plays instantly when clicked and is full volume. Headphone users, you’ve been warned!

Tracks by Kevin:

Orsha - Kevin
Inflames - Kevin
Even Horizon - Kevin
Signs of Penance - Kevin
Vaste terre - Kevin
Victorian - Kevin
Zurest - Kevin

Tracks by SoundTeMP:

Fantastik Chopstik - SoundTeMP
Fearless Love - SoundTeMP
Sirius - SoundTeMP

Tracks by Questrosound:

Over Chaos - Questrosound
Sea of Children - Questrosound

Tracks by Symphonix:

Downtown - Symphonix

Tracks by SFA:

Double Trouble - SFA
Le Faubourg - SFA
Twilight - SFA
Voladoras - SFA
Carte blanche - SFA
Constituency - SFA
Coral Crumble - SFA
Deives Veliava - SFA

I have 0 information on where these tracks play, as a bunch of new areas were added to the map due to Orsha’s addition, plus the World Map change!

Enjoy listening. :smile:

20 Likes

God Bless you DiscKZee at least someone usfull in this forum. Keep it up ur doing great.

3 Likes

You’re such a dedicated player, @DiscKZee. Good job, as always!

Good job, @DiscKZee . but where Stupid Companion AI fix!! :scream:

More info on the new world map.

It’s been split up into two different maps. World Map: South contains the pre-200 areas.

Here’s the new World Map: South, credit to Jaim Games for the video!

World Map: North contains the post-200 areas. I’ve not accessed everywhere yet, as there’s maps up to 280.

Here’s the World Map: North!

7 Likes

great news
especially new areas/boss for lvls 1~115, mouse issues and this new map
I hope this new areas comes with new quests as well (?)

I’m currently running a character through the Orsha maps to see what the changes are. Note a lot of stuff is untranslated based on my current version of the EN Translation, I’ll update to see if that’s changed.

So far, Lemprasa Pond is your starting area and it’s basically a clone of West Siauliai Woods in terms of quests and monsters.

1 Like

This is interesting and looks promising.Thank you so much!

Also,what are the adjusted EXP rates now on kCBT?

Does the actual map look different though? That’s what’s important to me at least. I don’t care if its reskins of Kepas and Hammings, I’d expect as much from any game with different starting areas. You can only make so many low level mob designs.

Oh, it’s a different map. Not a direct copy. Looks like a bleaker forest, and has a lot of water.

It’s quite nice. Orsha is very vibrant as well for a broken city.

4 Likes

they are for teaching you too play so i guess it’d make sense they’re the same.

I’m already in love with Orsha D:

2 Likes