Tree of Savior Forum

Future Weapon Types

I would love a whip and scythe weapon :octopus:

Have all the weapons/classes actually been revealed yet? If not who knows maybe some of these are already in lmao

1 Like

Sure yes, after all we don’t know attributes of hidden classes, we will see in the future :blush:

where is it listed that rapiers are going to be in game curious ? and i’d like whips to be in game as well, they always have the coolest animations.

It was listed under one of the recent KCBT Patch Notes with the addition of Fencer and some of the Fencer skills. I’ll have to find the thread for you.

@whispermint Rapiers could be used for Dragoon, Panzer, Murmilo, Fencer classes.

Scroll up a little bit. It @DiscKZee posted it. Shows a 3d model of the Fleuret too.

[quote=“Excellence, post:1, topic:49350”]
Scythe - Dark/Death Knight type class or a Dark Mage type class…(or both)
[/quote]I hate when there is a scythe user in a game that uses it as a simple staff…

But when it is to combo and stuff I am reaaally into it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well because this game has a dynamic class system, it could be a “Battlemage” type character with high STR and INT utilizing Scythe attacks bolstered by magic damage. Wouldn’t really be too outlandish.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can see that working. They could always just assign broad categories to weapons, or just change weapon attributes around.

I’m a bit surprised we haven’t heard anything about axes and first-type weapons so far, since those are as much of a staple as things like swords and staves these days.

1 Like

I would love to use Tonfas and be just like Sun Ce!

Since I found out how many classes this game will have I keep hoping for a Samurai class,thus I’d like to see Katanas :3

Tonfas/Knuckles can be more suitable weapons for a monk.
Katars… I don’t see their usefulness, even for shinobis. Knives/Daggers do the job.
Katanas… I’d like to see them… But like you said, there’re already some 2H Swords… Maybe adding a piercing attribute? The same goes for the scythes, a kind of 2H slashing Spear?

There are already some threads about new kind of weapons. Maybe you’ll find some interesting arguments :wink:

at trailers you can see shinobi attacking with his weapon and suicide bomb skill…

You probably meant Cannons, Crossbows are already in game. :wink:

Don’t forget Rifles have also been confirmed, thanks to Musketeer. :smile:

I would like to have scythe for assassin. It’s looks like a Death Reaper :joy: :

1 Like

2H Mace/Hammer for a new class from Swordsman tree.

1 Like

Sounds like that could be something with Templar depending on which way they want to go with that class.

daggers would be nice