Tree of Savior Forum

Gamebreaking hack

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

so how do u use this hook thing? do u mind to teach?

2 Likes

Cool. Answer what you can/want.

1. Why is the ESO version of the Hook64 program so different than the ToS version? I know you mentioned it was more of a “fun” project, but why did you decide to make the ToS version allow such serious advantages in gameplay? (I can almost understand this, since there are some lacking QoL things in this game, that that program said it did)

2. Is it the IPs that give the BR away, or is that determined by the subscription and payments or something else completely?

3. What got you into programming?

4. Are you from the states? Dont answer this if you do not want to.

5. What games do you play now? or are you mostly a programmer?

Just random ones at the end.

O also a big one, what alerted you to taking the ToS info down so rapidly after nuclearmissle posted the site?

A person breaking the rules files DMCA against others for breaking the rules.
Priceless.

5 Likes

I guess you mean the terms of service.

Using third party programs to cheat or automate/skip gameplay aspects or gain other gameplay advantages is against the terms of service.

1 Like

google doesn’t give a crap about some guy that’s way more qualified than the people working on some random crappy game breaking it wide open to kill whatever little life it has left

[quote=“extrinsicality, post:51, topic:317754”]
Sorry I’m busy and just skimmed your post. I thought you said I was breaking the DMCA. As for the EULA, if you actually read it at least 90% of people are violating it in one way or another with the way it’s worded.[/quote]
About the >90% : Got some proof that confirm the claim that it’s more than 90%? Otherwise I’m pretty sure you’re just making stuff up to make yourself look less bad.

And even if your claim was true: Other people violating the law does not give you the right to violate the law, especially since you’re doing it intentionally.

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

5 Likes

so i got this when try to run the launcher. There was an error writing memory for the hook. any idea how i can solve this?

hook is a fitting name

considering the amount of bait in this thread

5 Likes

ahh come on hook owner! just block those pinoy and brazilian only. this is my 1st attempt to use actual hack in tos and now its blocked.

For real i was all hyped up, anyway if you wish to share hit me up so i can just put the last nails on the cofin.

I was having dreams about having my barbie c3 Farm 130 dung for money, now all gone.

Btw @extrinsicality how hard is the creation of a Private server of ToS? and How much of the game are u able to change? Btw there is a clone to the game in china https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lAP5oR2WLU , how did they steal the assets of the game? and is it possible to take the assets of ToS and build a new game in another game engine ?

Just curious here.

1 Like