Tree of Savior Forum

Gamebreaking hack

There is a hack to equip multiple items in hidden slots or to equip in any slot you want…

Can IMC comment on this?

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Does it give the player the weapon stats and stuff? Or does it just let you equip it and then do nothing with it?

Ive seen this before in other games, and seen it work both ways. Ofc one is gamebreaking the other is relatively minor.

so nobody else noticed how he is a wizard having scouts skills?

3 Likes

It looks like someone else is viewing a different persons character.

Scout viewing a wizard.

1 Like

oh i see xD. my bad.

This is a display bug. It’s been around for a while. It has no actual effect on gameplay.

Was curious, there wasnt much to go on in these reports.

I wish it was true… I tested by myself it works… and the hack offer much more

Show us a picture of a person’s stats with those equips, itll make it much clearer.

1 Like

Post a video actually showing a character being equipped with multiple weapons and having them actually increase damage, then. Just posting “it’s true guys I used this hack myself it’s real hacks for sure try it yourself” is meaningless. I’m not downloading some shady file just to confirm ToS hacks.

1 Like

It’s not a visual bug at all, i have tested this hack already, all weapon stats or whatever are applied. The same hack does so much more than this, like teleporting wherever you want, stat buffs, infinite jumps, and many other things.

1 Like

Id rather see some empirical evidence just to satisfy my own curiosity.

1 Like

I know right? What is up with the overblown attempts to denigrate this game? Pretty sure everyone should know about this one by now. Also whatsup with that random Chinese knockoff? You think they’re in on this??

Okay, guy who just registered his account to shout hacks. I believe you.

1 Like

1 Like

There we go. So people pay for this thing? crazy…

Cant find any youtube links of it in action though

Maybe I did

Cant tell. Doesnt really show it attacking anything.

And within 30 minutes the ToS version has vanished from that website… odd…

2 Likes