Tree of Savior Forum

Game changes and NO STAT RESET shop item

So, over the course of several months, IMC are going to keep patching the game.
They will change classes, change skills and change overall game balance.
This is not even mentioning adding further Ranks to character advancement and higher maximum level caps.

With most of these changes, your character build will be affected.
Although IMC have confirmed a skill reset item in the shop, they have also said there will be NO stat reset item.

“6. The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop.”

How can we, as players investing large amounts of time, be expected to pick the correct stat point build, when the game is forever changing?

IMC needs to confirm that a FREE stat and skill reset will happen after each patch released.
This is the minimum they should do, PathOfExile and similar games already acknowledge this exact problem and do give this one time reset per patch.

8 Likes

i think stat and rest potions r in shop

My bad stat reset not there for now

1. The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop
1 Like

Not STAT, they even said so.
“6. The Stat Reset Potion cannot be obtained in-game, while the Skill Reset Potion can be purchased from the TP shop.”

Definitely agree, there needs to be SOME WAY of resetting status points. Be it free, bought with in-game currency or with real money.
Not having such an option in a constantly-changing game is preposterous.

1 Like

Most likely it will be added in the future to the Cash Shop. Or when they release the new ranks they may do an event or something and hand them out. But yeah I do agree, with 600 level your bound to make a mistake.

1 Like

yah! more free stuff for a free game! everything free nowww!!!

well if they can charge for it, its in IMC’s favor to mess up as many builds as they can per patch, to sell more reset items… I want to take away their incentive to do that.

If they mess with my build, they have to give me the tools to fix it. telling me to re-roll a new character every major patch is INSANE

3 Likes

I think for now its better we dont have stat reset scroll for now ppl will take advantage of it , like go full int for wiz build in pve and while in pvp go full con

4 Likes

…which is why I suggest ONE reset given per patch. Not whenever they like. Just something we players can do to not be wrecked by patches over and over

ya that would b fine if there r major changes

2 Likes

nice answer, you are so intelligent

3 Likes

please, tell why I am stupid. Saying I am stupid without providing a reason is not really fair.

5 Likes

kToS got a stat reset potion in the mail after a big patch awhile ago. There was also an event rewarding one stat potion. I myself don’t see the need yet for another stat reset potion since i have time enough to plan my build in the next 10 days, and even if i mess up one time i doubt it would be that groundbreaking :).
But i get what you mean tho and so I’m guessing they will probably be added in the near future (or they might even mail one after a major patch update like they did in Korea)

4 Likes

Wait, it’s not…

POE only gave free resetting at some big update for a long time instead of every patch and players may get those items (currency) in game or in cash shop.

you are right man !!!

1 Like

I hope your right about that xD

Learn to read people. It’s not about “free status points reset”…
IMC stated that “status reset potions will be unobtainable in-game” - they are not even available in the cash shop. You only get 1 status reset potion if you buy the 50$ pack, and that’s it - no more status resetting even if you want to pay $$$!

Exactly what I thought.
This has to be changed or its crazy for players with stat builds that are made redundant by patches and game changes.

No stat or skill reset should be given after every weekly patch; not even once a month. Very rarely will IMC put out a patch that does such severe adjustments to multiple skills that a Skill Reset will even be needed, much less a Stat Reset. If you’re running a DPS build, average changes to skill cooldown and damage will not make your 3:1:1 STR:DEX:CON build any less essential. Although they will mail out a Skill Reset for big changes, like they did in one of the kTOS major class balance patches.

A Stat reset is needed in the Cash Shop though, patch or no patch.

3 Likes

idk if thats sarcasm or what.