Tree of Savior Forum

Add stat reset scroll to shop

I think the stat reset scroll should be put in the shop as well as how the hell are you going to play a monk in the game they require strength but all your classes prior to that do not

or give us a free Respec everytime when we unlock the next class

13 Likes

No thanks.

“post must be blah blah chars”

6 Likes

I think there was a discussion about this before, I kinda agreed with a free stat reset scroll for every major changes in skills or stats.

Putting them on random boxes from dungeons isn’t a bad idea either.

2 Likes

Yeah any major change in skills should provide skill resets but that’s in like every game ever.

1 Like

Guys please…

you do realize putting stat reset in cahs shop is a obvious p2w right?

and respec every class change means farming stat reset scrolls.

they are already given in events and compensations(bugs, errors, major patch changes, etc.).

2 Likes

this i can agree on

free skill and stat reset scroll for every major patch that affects skill or stats. other than that skill reset is ok in cash shop.

if stat reset is available i think people would most likely spam str dex or int until 280 then once they reach it, stat reset and will arrange it according to their ideal build.

well focusing on 1 stat (dex str or int) will boost your level progression since it adds more damage than those who focus on Con build.

well thats my opinion only

Easy go Cleric + Cleric + Priest + Priest + Monk + Monk + Monk = using buffs and auto attacks.

2 Likes

Nope not even close to P2W.

5 Likes

yes its, since you can change your build to pvp/pve freely.

Stat reset should be given ONLY when there’s a heavy balance patch .

1 Like

It dosnt matter your still locked to the same classes. And if you plan to pvp and pve build your stats for pvp, pve is so easy in tos that anything is viable for it.

1 Like

yes its matter, you can change your build to adapt to various circustances adding con or dps stats as you wish turning leveling/pvping/pveing easier. Its P2W, stop crying and learn to build your character, so you’ll dont need stats reset

If you read our posts i haven’t complained once, your the one complaining -.-

You do realize you could just have alts that do the same exact thing. Its not really going to effect the game at all. You don’t get an advantage because you still have the same number of stats as anyone else.

It’s a perfectly healthy cashshop item that’s good for people who make mistakes, want to experiment, or buy a bunch of them to switch when they feel like it.

They shouldn’t be given away for free as often as some people suggest, unless there’s a major change effecting stats directly so it can promote planning and such still. In ktos, you can even get one during events. So it’s still an item you can obtain in game. So where’s the p2w to that?

4 Likes

Game is in beta.

Stat reset should be a normal thing.

Since we do get one from founders and some here are saying it’s pay to win then… you’re admitting the founders pack is pay to win?

I think it just is normal to have one in the game. The game is just about to release for reals, open. People are going to make a lot of stat mistakes.

Since you can change your stats when you want its p2w. You can change your stats builds to fit every ■■■■■■■ encounter if you have money to spent. If you want to kill a guy and you need more con to do this you you’ll buy your reset and do it, and when you want to kill another guy that you need another combination of stats you’ll buy again and reset again. Its P2w.

I played too much mmos to know how stats reset can be broken if you know what you’re doing and changing your stats for each situation.

If you want to reset scroll being sold for cash, it needs to have a cooldown of 15~30 days minimum.

1 Like

This^

There are actually some classes (example: Archer paths & Dragoon) that can really adapt to their ever so changing stat swap. An example of this is if you want to have more critical hits then you will want more DEX, if you want more power with bows or physical weapons, then you want STR, if you want a little of both then you balance the two. Simple as that. Once pvp evolves from time to time in this game, you will see how stat resets can really destroy the class balance.

Basically, don’t mess up and choose what stats YOU think that will benefit and help you enjoy the class that you picked. Example, you see that your class has a buff that increases your critical rate or attack power. Therefore you may want to increase your dex more than STR or vise versa.

thread hijacker wow
ban pls

are you serious? I raised this exact issue in another topic well before this, with many more replies. Please keep it in one thread, how is that “Hijacking” ? this whole thread is “redundant”.

Lol at you guys arguing over stat reset scrolls as a tactic for P2W. paying to reroll the same 1000 stats over and over without getting 1001 or 1002 stats is not paying to win… its a pay for convenience at the very least… and still on the same par/handicap as everyone else that leaves their stats alone… im all for kids dumping their money into imc for stat resets… ill buy 1 or 2 from time to time. The game may change up or my class progress starts to turn into the need for heavy investment into stats that arent apparent right now.

i think you have well intentions trying to say stat resets are a p2w feature but i dont agree with that at all. wow players would reroll skills for 40g every few hours or for pvp for pve for this 5 group for this 2’s group… whatever the need… making kids pay to do that just benefits imc. imc will make a fortune of kids wanting to min/max for each scenario that way. and it doesnt imbalance anything… im all for it.

7 Likes