Tree of Savior Forum

Game changes and NO STAT RESET shop item

+1

In Path of Exile is 100% needed, because skill tree changes physically.

But if IMC doesn’t do something, they will lose players in every patch.

1 Like

Oh guys, please, game have’t even started yet. And they have now much bigger problems, it’s not time yet. Let’s whine when patch comes. Jesus…let peace come into their minds…

yeah i am on your side but its not only that the build are getting redundant by patches imagin dont know u trying something new and think okey that build will be good then u see okay that build is not that good as u thought and u wont get high enouge with it what then? u can delete that char and make a new one … cause u cannot reset any stat and for skills u have to pay like 88-100 tp dont know what that is in € or $

thats simply the best way to kill a community and a game in my opinion,
every move from IMC are only applying to people who can and want to afford 60$ for the game because the other packages are not worth at all in my opinion …

1 Like

imc are making the problems their selfes … they let the hype flow and now they already lost alot of people…

i was willing to pay for the game but now i dont really know if its worth exactly because u HAVE to build Perfekt from the start and have nooo option at all to reverse that.

Lets say u have like played till lvl 100 and its okay then u realise omg i dont have that much piercing dmg or dmn i dont get enoughe overkills to lvl properly what then u have to start from scratch to get other stats and if u only want to respec your skills u have to pay like dont know 5€-5$ or some like that.

i think thats even to beginn with charging for RESPECING is like taking a Standard feature from a game and Charge for it

… and who says they are stopping there? i dont know maybe they think oh okay the playerbase is so low we have to make money what to do Oh i got an idea lets charge for trading now u can only trade if u pay like lets say 10€ a month… maybe a bit extrem but i dont think IMC will stop there … everything is pointing in the direction that most of the Standard features from a MMO u will have to buy with real money

1 Like

Lvling to 100 takes like a day :stuck_out_tongue:

Well. First of all that feature from RO2.
If you don’t want to play cause of such feautre…farewell. I’m sure if they will change balance they will give us a potions, even if they don’t want too, they will because there would be amount of flame at forum and rage leavers =/
So let’s whine and flame when they will make mistake, but for now such feature is fine. Ofc i will in such case too.

aha in which world and how do u do that? i bearly made lvl 74 in my first week in the beta …

not everybody knows how to get to lvl 100 in 1 day … and not every body have the time to do soo cause i think that it takes much more than 1 day

2 Likes

my main point is:

It’s NOT okay to make changes to the game AND then point at CASH shop items to fix ruined characters.

1 Like

basicly u are that type of guy who i saying okay if u got a problem with something DEAL WITH IT and thats some really hard stereotyp…

I Really loved the game in CBT and i would not mind paying for the game if it is a Pay once to play or even a Fee game i dont mind really but Taking out Standard Features something like Respecing should be in every MMO especially in a game with SOOOO much lvl and sooo much possible builds nad ways u can go with that they basicly say okay u HAVE to build that one build and if u not or u do something wrong then u can basicly reroll the char…

and thats a feature u want? u want to reroll everytime u make a mistake in skilling? or in a stat? thats a good Feature in your mind? i dont know i really dont think thats that a good way to start a game and that has NOTHING to do with Gold selling or Botting or other stuff thats basiclly making the game even longer … and i dont know are there still the achievement points? can u get TP ingame some how? if there is a Free to play option there should be a way to earn TP ingame with something at least a little bit because other wise the “free to play” makes even less sense because then u really have to reroll every time u make a mistake … and that trading stuff i mean dafug ? why kicking it out entierly?? why???

i was really optimistic about this game but that move really is hurting the community alot! ALOT! and if they continue doing stuff like that, what i think they will there wont be much players left in the end …

@Gilgas oh okay so every one playing this game should be a pro? to be new to a game is a really bad thing u know i should shame my selfe for making any mistakes … wtf this community is getting worse and worse every day … xD basiclly u are saying every one new to the game should go cry in the corner and never play this game? ^^ thanks u for showing a good example and pointing out the worst of the communty here thanks xD omg thats sooooooooooooo true beeing a noob = new player = someone who is not as good as other players, they should never try this game because they like it nonono if u are not good at this game u should never play it ^^ thanks u really made my day bro

Sarkasm OFF

2 Likes

Nah, don’t worry. Community will blow up if something like this happens. If big changes would arrive they will give us a potions. Obviously because no one would stay to play with ruined champions, that’s bad for the bussines =)

1 Like

You’re mean. Well i undrestand your point. You have not enough time to enjoy the game like others and you dislike planning and hardcore.
You want to relax and have fun, i understand that. If love to make mistakes and make your own way you won’t hate such a feature so much.

Just read some guides if you don’t want to make mistakes and enjoy atmosphere of the game.

Yes, a lot of ppl like such features. For example Path of Exile game. It’s very popular actually.

Flagged, this kind of personal assault against @RinShadowflame, a community member is not respectful at all. We all free to write our opinion.

@Gilgas look I just can’t see how to agree with what you said, how can we research good stat builds, when FUTURE changes can’t be planned for ?

I dont understand why the stat-reset-potion needs to be removed. and why not also the skill-potion? doesnt make any sense to me. why keep skill reset and remove stat reset?

in a game with such high levelcap and different classes, it is absurd to not want to reroll the stats and skills. also because of the differences of what is needed for pvp and pve gameplay.

if i want to try something out, i have to level a new char and when its not working i have to abandon it??? what a fun way to play-.-

2 Likes

thanks for that and they both are not really getting my point

@Evers i dont wanted to be mean first of all sorry for that but u dont get it i dont mind playing hardcore and getting the perfekt build with guides and research and stuff but that u are not able to reset its like driving on a rail the whole game, u basicly dont have any choices at all because if u choose to take another skill for example u like that one more it feels better or something like that u simply cannot do it because there is only one way to play that paticullary class.

and in my opinion its not fun at all if u have 1 viable build for the classes and then we are at a normal mmo like WOW, Tera, AOIN Guildwars and stuff. U dont have any chance for variation or even proper testing wont be even possible at all because u basicly cannot reset your stats and if u dont want to spend any money u even cannot respec your skills

@KingPoe dont mind him he is just selfcenterd and not even slightly openminded about other opinions … and i dont even get why he replies my stuff if he is not interrested in changing my opinion bye giving me a proper reason why its not good to be a player who want to test stuff out and play a unique style and basicly saying every one except him is a kid and a noob so i dont mind him he can insult and feed on my “Tears” like he wants xD

@Gilgas first of all before u call sombody a kid try not to akt like one in the first place… that noob talk and qq stuff its like basiclly pointing out that u are hm… i guess not older then 13-16 years old if u got a good opinion like Evers did i dont mind reading it and considering it maybe thinking another way about the stuff but onlycalling me noob because i didnt make it to lvl 100 in 1 day and playing all day to do so is not constuctive at all not a single line of it its only saying if u are a play who want to try stuff out u are a noob bam thats your statement? and whats the point in saying so? i dont get it nvm do what u want say what u want … i dont mind xD your problem if u keep insulting me for writing my opinion on that stuff

and whats the point of a forum and a community when u even are not allowed an discussing stuff like that? …

1 Like

hm… k u really didnt even read a thing xD nvm u can do what u want its a free world xD but i dont think players like u are good for that community

You should take it easy, and try the game beforehand.

1. You can plan ahead, such that, you do not add INT to swordsman class. You generally dont add DEX to wizards unless you go melee wiz. But, by then, you would’ve known how the game rolls. If you dont have enough of certain stat, use gems to boost them. there are gems for : atk, hp, hp rec, crit atk, sp, matk, mdef, sp rec, crit, pdef, block, crit rate, crit def, eva, accuracy and etc.

2. Whenever they have major patches, they will give you stat reset potion. kTOS gave away 1 stat reset potion when they had the major REFRESH patch. (that is exactly 3 months after the server opened since OBT)

1 Like

@RinShadowflame for me it’s funny. I like to try something new and like to reroll. I had more than 10 champions at cbt. For me it’s fine and fun.

Choosing a skill is easy, just learn every skills first in 1 point and then decide what to level up. I did it this way before i knew about free TP in CBT xD
And once you will become high lvl i think you can afford youself to buy one reset potion that cost 88 TP with basic 10$ option you will have 160 TP.
Only hard thing is to choose stats build and i fully agree with @Gilgas every champ have a core and if something big changed they will give you that potion…

I just think what moderators think reading this threads: “EU server? Okay, it’s important. Regional Prices?..guys… Again EU post? Oh…just wait for our answer already, we think about it…Can i buy pack in Russia and play in NA? …wellllllll… Game changes and No stat reset item!!! @#$^&@#$&^”

1 Like

Thanks for that info

and thanks for the example of giving a proper opinion and

yeah its totally normal that sword man classes have no int but the dex in wizard are not that right every one was running full dex build with everything in ICBT even cast wizards because the crit was way to strong… i dont know how much they changed that but i think dex is still the strongest stat for all classes if i am wrong please feel free to correct me like i said i only played 2 weeks at ICBT and there were full dex build on every class

dex is no longer the strongest stat.

people generally do not go full // insert one stat // anymore.

wizards do not crit anymore.

If you need more info on stat for a certain class, you might want to open another topic on for the class that you need help with. Cheers.

2 Likes