Tree of Savior Forum

Game access restricted wtf

Sounds to me like he has actually done something to deserve the ban if thats what indeed happened. There is no way a level 120 has that much silver if they are legit. I have a 116 hoplite and I don’t think i’ve even earned 1 mil silver by then. If he has all this it’d deff flag him as a rmter due to how much he has compared to most his level. It does indeed seem fishy.

OMG… there’s stupid, and then there is this.

:joy:

4 Likes

At later levels earning 20~50k/hour is easy… but millions?
Only if you drop rares left and right xD…

2 Likes

First of all you can’t spend that much unless you have 3 or 4 Steam accounts and who the hell has time for that in the first place so I get a feeling you’re not telling us the whole story.

The “BR money” scam story. If you are legit, just submit a ticket and wait for a response. If it’s a misfire I’m sure you will get unbanned. Or whatever that message means.

Surprisingly, OP’s account starts the same way as uncensored part of one of the banned accounts on that list :turkey:

Edit: The censored part’s **** doesn’t match with the amount of letters though.

Who knows if they really made an effort to double check the *

Also don’t worry - I can tell you that I remember him from ingame because he wanted to buy stuff constantly and that without breaching lvl 100.

Well deserved ban <3

And maybe they didn’t bother to list every account from the same abuser. Like the one on the list could as well be teamEve2 for all we know.

Anyways, I’ll stop my speculations to this post, as interesting as it is, for obvious reasons :sweat_smile:

alright boys ive contacted IMC and they told me i got banned for suspicious ingame activity. i have never done any bug, bot or whatever of such kind. they asked to msg their email for appeal which i did. gonna wait and see.

Care to tell how you managed to spend that 300$ on this game? Did you buy DLCs for multiple accounts after all, or how did you manage it? You got me really curious :smile:

only way i can think that you are legit is what others are saying

using the 210 euro to buy dlc from different accounts (legally ofc) and selling tokens for cash and sending it to your main account.

other than that then you used a gold(silver) seller site

thts what i did correct buying packs for other accounts.

Just collect proof and send it to them. ezpz.

no need to collect even: just account(team) names or steam IDs and transactions ID proving that he legitimately bought packs for them.

except when those packs were bought for suspicious steam accounts i.e. newly created or dummy accounts

they were bought for newly created/dummy accounts without any chargeback using absolutely legit payment methods. dont see a problem with that.

as long as payments gone through account creation date shouldnt matter.

you didn’t use the exploit, ok, must be in-game related :wink: iykwim.

Dunno, but suspicious ingame activity doesnt look like the likes of those that made fraudulent purchases from the DLC, rather something related to marketplace selling/purchase for suspicious prices, suspected of botting, or RMT or something like that.