Tree of Savior Forum

Game access restricted wtf

except when those packs were bought for suspicious steam accounts i.e. newly created or dummy accounts

they were bought for newly created/dummy accounts without any chargeback using absolutely legit payment methods. dont see a problem with that.

as long as payments gone through account creation date shouldnt matter.

you didn’t use the exploit, ok, must be in-game related :wink: iykwim.

Dunno, but suspicious ingame activity doesnt look like the likes of those that made fraudulent purchases from the DLC, rather something related to marketplace selling/purchase for suspicious prices, suspected of botting, or RMT or something like that.

Or perphaps he spent money to buy it for his friends? That could be seen as a nice gesture. But then again I am jsut trying to be positive. :slight_smile:

if he did he should have said so on his OP

so until IMC can give the exact reasoning behind it, we can just guess that the 300 euro was spent on buying founders pack and transferring the money to his main (after selling token) or bought silver from those bots.

with all the problem and mistakes that IMC is having, banning for no reason would be the worst one out of all the failures they have accumulated so far (worst than no 1:1 trading)

there is nothing wrong with that is there? i did buy founder packs to my alt accounts and then got gold to myself - i blv a lot of people done the same. im still waiitng for a reply.

300 Euro

Did you earn that money at work, or did you write a check that bounced…

1 Like

If this is true and you were banned for suspicious auction house purchases and it was you doing the buying AND selling! Then there should be nothing wrong it’s your ■■■■■■■ silver. But if they are banning people for high value trades and doing no research at all IMC is just as bad a company as I thought they were.

So what this means is the 1 way we have to move silver to our Alts we can be banned for it. Great ■■■■■■■ game

1 Like

It’s the only way to transfer silver in any capacity to any player, including yourself.

Besides buying items, having Token status, and trading said items, but that consumes both potential and your limited number of remaining trades, making it impossible for certain items and is not a long term solution.

I think team storage should be able to have silver placed into it

I dunno if that is valid, or else you would be banned for being a douche.

@topic If the user were really banned, shouldn’t the ban message be more clear?
What it says is that the server is most likelly under maintenance.

But he said so right here:

Actually, my complaint is about the message sent to the user when banned.

Oh yeah, on that i agree.

I aggree. It should be something like this:

"You have been a naughty child.
You cheated and are forever banned from the stupendous glory that is tree of savior.

on behalf of the entire IMC staff, please go ■■■■ yourself.

you are scum."

Also, 300 euros is 339.03 USD. the OP bought 6 dlcs for 50 bucks each? can you even do that?

Or maybe

“The goddesses have found you doing naughty things.
You are no longer worthy of being a Revelator and have been prohibited access to the world.”

There is nothing wrong with that? You’re basically running your own RMT, albeit selling only to yourself…? Or maybe to others as well? Either way, you’re screwed cause there is something wrong with it.

1. If you wanted silver in the first place, buying founders pack for other dummy accounts then selling tokens to market then transferring them to your main character cost more than from buying in RMT (9.99$ pack won’t get you a token) so who knows if there’s a possibility you used those dummy accounts to transfer not only the silver from the token.
  2. I doubt you only threw away ~16$ for 1 token=350k-500k silver or the ~20$ for 3 tokens=350k-500k silver each when you see 100k silver for 1$ in chatbax most of the time. You must’ve milked whatever you can from that purchase.
  3. That’s the grey area right there, RMT is illegal, countermeasures were placed in the first place. Yet it can be seen to some degree that you’re engaging in a self-made RMT service.

Whatever the reason, only devs will know since they got all the trace and you can’t hide none.