Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

if yes, we can’t acces our id ever again? so sad

1 Like

Yes but im buying it tho, with legal way,
Also i always playing international server.
Is it really that bad? That you banned all of indonesian player while they are also paying for playing it?
I mean it’s not really fair
I do love play tos and i really enjoy meeting new people from other country, help and play together. Why the staff must banned us like that??

1 Like

@Staff_Julie

Hi Julie

To answer your question - I am not playing from Indonesia.
I am playing from Australia.

Regards

Grup

1 Like

nope, i from thailand. but i played it from indonesia. because i was in college in indonesia. please help me.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie yes iam playing from indonesia and i buy with legal way ~.~

Okay everyone before we organize this issue and make a separate announcement, I’d like to let you all know what I think has happened to most players here:

We initially requested Steam to IP-block Indonesia, but it turned out our game server itself didn’t block Indonesian players from connecting to the servers. As a result, players who either were outside of Indonesia at the time of or were in Indonesia but used VPN/other methods to purchase the founder’s pack were able to play the game.

We got a notice from our Indonesian publisher that some players were violating our region restriction agreement by connecting to the Steam server from Indonesia, and we had to IP-block those players individually.

Players from Indonesia were not supposed to play on the Steam server. Please wait for an official announcement on this.

If this doesn’t apply to you, please wait until the support team looks into your ban issue.

1 Like

If may i ask that means we lost all money we spent there??

oh I see, so that’s why I can’t connect to the game :slight_smile:
I get a founder’s pack from my guildies from iRO that live in Singapore. And when I tried to open it, it said that it can be opened from SEA (including indonesia).

well…
if it really have to be like that then, that’s okay (it really is sucks tho :laughing: since my guildmates are mainly from singapore and australia).

but really, thanks for letting us have a taste of this game in this community even for a bit.
I’ll try to have a go here in indonesian server :slight_smile: well really have a low expectation of it even with the same game :laughing:
again, thanks :slight_smile:

edit

I just checked here since I heard from friends that tomorrow (GMT+7) there will be closed beta with no key required. but it always shows tcp error to me :laughing:

could gorgeous ms.Julie contact them somehow to make it online, wanna download the actual game :laughing:

i think yes, depend on staff announcement, yes we also broke cause this, also our 150++ hour and 300$ ++ have never come back again

yes im from indonesia

That’s kinda ridiculous tho… Why we can’t even play in “international” server…
Wonder if there’s compensasion for this…

rip “INTERNATIONAL” “SEA” server

Hi Tree of Savior, if you’re not letting us to play after you getting our money. You’re violating our Consumer Protection Act

Undang Undang Republik Nomor 8 Tahun 1999 Tentang Perlindungan Konsumen

I believe Tree of Savior is violating our rights which is :

• hak atas informasi yang benar, jelas, dan jujur mengenai kondisi dan jaminan barang dan/atau jasa; (Rights of true information about your product and service)
  • hak untuk diperlakukan atau dilayani secara benar dan jujur serta tidak diskriminatif;
    (Rights of not being treated discriminatory and being treated right and honestly)

And based on your terms of service which i see on https://treeofsavior.com/ts/
I should be able to get refund based on my rights because you never said you blocked Indonesia from playing your games
which is stated :

• hak untuk mendapatkan komnpensasi, ganti rugi dan/atau penggantian, apabila barang dan/atau jasa yang diterima tidak sesuai dengan perjanjian atau tidak sebagaimana mestinya;
    (Rights of getting compensation if i receive the products which is not supposed to be)

If Tree Of Savior doesn’t let me from Indonesia playing your games, since Tree Of Savior are treating us discriminatory by blocking Indonesian people from playing your games.

2 Likes

There is so many reason why indonesian didnt want to play at our local publisher(Gemscool)

1. The publisher is shiit, they only care about money, they didnt care about the player at all, as long as they get the money, its fine for them
  2. The publisher never care about the game, they let bot roam freely as long as that bot spend money to them
  3. In my experience playing in their server(Dragon Nest Indonesia) , its crappy, the publisher itself let the player use cheat, once more, as long as they paid to the publisher

LoL, seems unfair though because we buy it in the same way as the other region and it’s not that cheap (EA 1).

1 Like

did… u really wanna push other countries law into someone else?
did… u read term and aggrement before buyin EA? u already violate the term 1st… and u expected IMC to payback ur loss? huh?

1 Like

hi STAFF_Ines. i have the same problem too. And i sent you an Email. Please respond immediately.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie pls??

4 Likes

Well,it called SEA server region and I have no idea that Indonesia isn’t the part of SEA. Hmm just wondering :slight_smile:

Could you kindly explain that image to me? I’m not sure why Indonesia is on that list.