Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

same problem here
team name : Juvenille
server : [SEA]Telsiai
i’m sure my account didn’t get banned because i never use a bot and i don’t even know how to use it. also i didn’t see my team name on the banned account list

1 Like

same problem here
Team Name : Excelsus
Server : SEA Telsiai

I’m a law abiding citizen so far. I’m suspecting this is because a certain ip block from specific country.

1 Like

@mefmalo
Ban hammer? LoL for you…
I don’t know why people do love to put on “knows it all” mask on their face.
If what you said is true, then why some can login in a couple minutes later?

@djang.go.djang.go
Lucky for you. Still on the same trouble here. I think it’s an occasional login error. But surely it’s some minor bug.

2 Likes

Same issue here. My account was fine 6 hours earlier and it was also the moment I started trying out addons (Exp viewer and BetterQuest). Now my account has been temporarily suspended.

My account wasn’t in the banlist wave as well, so I’m kinda wondering what happened.

1 Like

Team Name : Ixinis
Server : Orsha

Same issue… help please

1 Like

got same issue
already sent email and support ticket

team : 619
server : orsha

pls help @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

name team : Parchira
server : SEA
please help as possible

1 Like

still cant acess @STAFF_Ines :confounded:

1 Like

Team Name : Akhsaran
Server : SEA Telsiai

pleasee help! :frowning:

1 Like

see? All SEA. Oh my, you guys thinking what I’m thinking?

1 Like

help me, i got same problem

Team Name : Kangsuna
Server : [SEA] Telsiai

1 Like

Hi

Team Name : Grup
Server : Klaipeda

I have the same problem and have sent through an email to tossupport@imc.co.kr around 48 hours ago.
I’ve yet to receive a response.

I also sent through another support ticket regarding the ban and server transfer.
If I have been unjustly banned and the ban is revoked after the server transfer period, will I still be able to transfer for free?
I would like to test the ping in game on a different server before transferring.

Thanks

Grup

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines

Please help me before the server transfer period is over!

Thanks

1 Like

We’ve noticed this is happening to several users now and we’re looking into the source of the problem; hopefully we can find a solution soon.

To those worrying about their server transfer applications, if you were unable to complete your application because your account was unfairly banned until the application deadline, you will still be able to appeal and be transferred for free.

1 Like

are you guys using VPN? i got this error most of the time when using VPN (like WTFAST).

so basically don’t use VPN when logging in.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines help pleaes unlock my char, im not a bot and i already sent the email, but no reply…

team name : RedHouseTrouble

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines

Thank you for your response.
If it is of any help to your data analysis, I was simply placing a heavy object on my Z + Directional Arrow keys.

I will await the ruling regarding my case.
Should my account be deemed innocent after the server transfer period, I will then apply for a server transfer which, as you’ve stated, is free! [conditional on the ping tests that I perform in game].

Again, thank you for your prompt and succinct response.

Grup

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines

Excuse me, but I’m having the same issue. I can’t login to the game. It kept saying Game acces is currently restricted…

Can u help me solve this issue?

Team Name : Halycon

And also my brother account too is experiencing the same issue,

Team Name : Pyper

1 Like

guys try adding Location, it seems some INDO players are blocked

-example-

Server: Orsha
Team Name: MyTeamNameISthis

1 Like

@command_wolves @dafdfsa @squadzell @randitea @aldiprayudha @welly.chang15 @pwahyu481 @datan5th @jackywk23 @mc888team @asougahara @nandanudayadi @farixat @stevenbong17 @bomaindra94 @acespadee @cmpdiet

Are you playing from Indonesia?

1 Like