Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

LoL, seems unfair though because we buy it in the same way as the other region and it’s not that cheap (EA 1).

1 Like

did… u really wanna push other countries law into someone else?
did… u read term and aggrement before buyin EA? u already violate the term 1st… and u expected IMC to payback ur loss? huh?

1 Like

hi STAFF_Ines. i have the same problem too. And i sent you an Email. Please respond immediately.

1 Like

@Staff_Julie pls??

4 Likes

Well,it called SEA server region and I have no idea that Indonesia isn’t the part of SEA. Hmm just wondering :slight_smile:

Could you kindly explain that image to me? I’m not sure why Indonesia is on that list.

it’s gifted to our accounts and it says ToS can be reedemed in following countries: Indonesia,Malaysia,Philliphines,Singapore,Thailand and vietnam

that’s the fact, indonesia is on that list, then many ppl doing that way

greetings staff_jullie
hahahaha this is the funniest thing i’ve ever heard xD
so all indonesia player lost their account?? and how about the money and time they’ve spent all the time for this game??
don’t you know how much player from indonesia play this game??

=======================================================
Keep Calm
and
Keep Playing

HI! Thank you for the clarification.

I am holidaying in Indonesia at the moment and I understand that I would be IP-blocked from the game. Does this mean that I can regain access to the game when I head back home (Australia) and have an Australian IP?

Or is my ToS account banned from iToS because I’ve played from Indonesia.

Yup I’m from Indonesia. But this game doesn’t said before that we can’t play from indonesia. It’s exactly saying that we can access it from indonesia like the screenshoot that @datan5th provided.

Please explain this. If Indonesia player has no right to play this game in the “SEA” server…well…

Please IMC, you have no idea about our Local publisher.

4 Likes

i’ sorry if i speak like this… when you are not so sure why your company so sure to ban indonesian player?? hmmmzzzz

I don’t get the reason why you’re blocking people who genuinely just wanted to play a good game. Gemscool is bad publisher, much worse than Lyto who used to have the license of Ragnarok Online.

I like this game, and me and my friends already fed up with our local publisher, thus we all choose the international one.
If you are going to ban Indonesian IP, guess you’re just killing lots of players from here

Please reconsider this, we all paid just like the other player from all countries, and no, we don’t want to play the one managed by Gemscool

1 Like

sorry its says you can redeem in indonesia , so why you put indonesia on that list if you gonna block it now?

it’s not acc related issue , they’re only blocking the Indonesia region ip.
once you back to Aus , you can play ToS again just fine.

Thanks for the explanation @Staff_Julie.

I do understand about the regulation terms of region distribution based on both parties agreement. But, there are few things that should be considered in terms right now.

I do not mind to play here, in Indonesia, while my friends was mostly Singaporean and Malaysian, since I was origin from there.

But…
Why should the Indonesia publisher ask for an IP-block while their own server still in a close beta phase. These kind of publisher was the one practically hated by most people based on my opinion.

Well, let’s take the positive side. A lot of publisher applied IP restriction, so it’s not a big problem. What really ticks me right now is how they complained, holding other people legitimate rights to enjoy this game earlier. Unless the game was already opened in the region, I think they had no rights to complain about people playing in other region.

And while we talked about region, I remembered that there is one more publisher in SEA region. Did they even do the “panic mode” and ask the same IP-restriction too?

Thanks for answering this selfish question :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please, don’t play the law suit act here.
You already knew it would be like this.
Buy on your own risk.

how about this if u open the region block until the local server is realy Open not just closed beta and i think i would let go my founder pack even not counted for 1 month of playing in this server. at least we can still play it until the local server realy open to our region

or at least let us play what we had buy for 1 month of playing this is not even 30 days

I’d like to ask for feedback from Indonesian players. Please let me know whether you:

(1) Purchased the founder’s pack yourself legitimately using the Indonesian Steam account

or

(2) Were gifted the founder’s pack from someone outside of Indonesia

or

(3) Were gifted the founder’s pack from someone within Indonesia