Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

Bye IMC, Lord Gaben with us…
So from now stop pretend supporting IMC by using your counter argument…

its useless now…
Praise Lord Gaben

2 Likes

Nobody counter argument or defending any side.

The fact that you all keep spamming this thread and crying out loud has proven how short your thought is. Compare to others who has found the way to play even with the IP-block with out breaking STEAM regulation.

Can you buy or gifted the new package? My friend told me Indonesia is not the list anymore. I’d like to be able to have a way to get it without resorting to VPN

Wow… They should make indo cant redeem from the start ! See they can do it why do it now? Whos fault now? And TW server can play steam version while they got local version too? Wew…
Racist!

Now all they can do is give everyone who already buy it to play and keep new indo player cant…

Or the worst case let us transfer character to indo version!.. Ofc not as soon as indo open maybe like 2 week after its open.

I hope IMC make a clear statement what happened to Indonesian players about this issue and the future of it. Should we still be able to play, how about TP access and such?

after this problem let assume indonesia is 100% blocked and IMC actually can remove indonesia from that steam sea list…
so whos fault now… and why now… money sucker??

if from the start IMC cooperate with steam this problem will not going to be happend… now just sit and watch SG and MY server… they still open iTOS to SG MY, and stil redemable… im feel bad to them :smiling_imp:

well, for this issue, IMC really taking their time off it.
so it would be 2 days soon without imc addressing this issue…

It’s really up to developer and publisher agreements beforehand. If there are no agreement about IP restriction, I doubt International version will block SG MY IP.

Riddle me this though, why only now Gemscool make complain about it and how they found out exactly? One hardly believe it’s just agreement issue, but out of fear of Gemscool losing monopolization of the local market. It makes me cringe imagining what happened out of my experience playing localized game that requested international version to block the corresponding country.

is there any continuation to this issue @Staff_Julie? it seems you can reply to other discussion tho

you’re making a joke since most of forums never give a caps in comment, just see it and compare the probability.
ohh you think i’m asking for refund on steam ?
You’re a joke so stop talking if you don’t know anything. Do you ever developed a game in platform ?
There’s 2 type of refund from the platform and from the developer. But you’re Mr know it all, and Mr Caps Lock. so please learn manner before you justify someone else

just ignore that person lol maybe he is sent from g******l to spy.

they leaving us hanging here ?

they dont have any answer for “redeemable in Indonesia”
was clearly their fault
not steam

yess, greedy businessman dude,
capitalism everywhere in my country, who have bigger money can rule everything…

now look play asia (SG MY server) using Gamescoll server in indonesia, but play asia didnt request for country block… hmmm… well played, why IMC selling this game to any cross country before IMC finish relase this game or maybe after 1 year service iTOS… seriously guys… (dont talk profit we all know when iTOS monopoly this game they can get profit more than selling this and make didnt make any problem like this shit)

imagine game without border… just a simple data and simple system become complicated because of money… after this problem make sure you think twice beofre believing IMC anymore, im afraid they smell like gamescoll… if they could sell this game too fast, im afraid they will dump all player before 1-2 year service…

" connect people together "
what a joke…

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68022568.jpg

1 Like

think twice before insert free to play MMO in steam cause this thing make steam reputation bad… gonna insert IMC to blacklist in any upcoming game in steam greenlight…

IMC smell like gamescoll… kinda fells bad since they prioritize money more than good reputation… (more reputation more profit will you get)

and IMC afraid to give a single anncounement/answer about steam loop hole in IMC DLC… i know aswer is still ban IP, but IMC hand already dirty plis dont run away… i know if IMC make anncouncement that will decrease IMC reputation, but you need to deal with it…

I wonder what took them so long to resolve this issue. Been 2 days already.

Pray they don’t abandon us. It pains me if they don’t give us leniency.
Though it looks like we’re at fault, but they have to see from other perspective why this people force themselves to take the risk just to play in International server.

From the glasses of market people, this is the type of customer that never jump to other brand or store although there’re plenty option outside. This is the type of customer that you should protect. They’re the loyal one.

So IMC, weekend already here don’t leave us hanging here.

What do u mean “our fault” ?

oh wow, they really leave us hanging here.
wonder do they really care about this issue.