Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

if you promoted the line group you should also tell people how to join it lol.

you seem like a nice guy, the INA community would be awesome if intelligent people band together.

So… redeemable in indonesia is our fault
Nice one

I usually take IMC’s side on these kind of thing, but that was a ■■■■ move man… they should AT LEAST offer a compensation pack on InaToS to people that originally bought the iToS stuff on steam

compensation in INA seriously man…
i didnt want play in that server…
suck…

ahhh i will just go back play dota or maybe csgo…
IMC cant follow Steam Rule, just leave Steam dude…
IMC make this hole to lure INA people to buy DLC… Smart move IMC…

1 Like

Partially your fault since you can’t buy it using your own account/IP. Which is also Steam fault since they are the one take manage all these transactions, not IMC since IMC is using steam as a platform. Hence your salty tears to IMC which might feed whole africa is completely pointless.

You’re like a customer that get mad at a waiter for crappy food when the cook are the one cooking it. Stop having a rack attack and please for the love of goddess of destiny, laima, could you please stop repeating that baseless argument of yours like a broken radio when lots of people had answer for your “redeemable in indonesia is our fault???”. Grow up.

eh sorry guys i dont reply anymore, since me and my wife actually ask steam support and they give us a way to play without vpn, so we actually already play again right now since IMC didnt banned the character…

welp just send the tickets to steam support, they will tell you how.

see ya at Teslal

and guys dont get trolled by shitty person like zdonfrank. let them be.
sorry cant reply anymore, need to grind tonight :smiley:

2 Likes

Except they can’t buy it in steam. These guys pay 3rd party from other region to gift it to them or uses VPN to bypass steam which is pretty retarded since they know they were IP blocked. Its their own fault.

1 Like

but they could host an account binding-type of deal where if your steam account has the DLC packs, they give you something on this new server.

Don’t bother dude. Most of these indos in this thread are just whiny little kids. Guy above me is the only one that contacted IMC as what he says in his comment, and they sorted things out.

/thread

You’re implying that:

• Every indonesian who play here KNOWS about the restriction from the beginning (ofc, we’re all ppl with no live who keep their eyes on the game news 24/7) even though they totally allowed indonesians to play and pay for a while
  • IMC is totally clean since all the blame on the availability for the game is on steam (even though the manager of the server is IMC and being able to log in to the server is… uhh… WELL, OBVIOUSLY STEAM’S VAULT SO INDONESIAN MUST NOT BLAME IMC OR ASKING FOR ANYTHING CAUSE F*** LOGIC!!)
  • Every indonesian just reap what they sow since it’s ALL their fault (cause f*** logic)

What I saw from you:

• LOL, so glad I didn’t bought the game, eat sh** all of you rich ass indonesians who bought the game! LOLOLOLOL (cause heil mein ge*sc**l and their majestic full of cheaters game!)
  • IMC MUST NOT allow any indonesian player who bought the game (THEIR OWN FAULT!!!) from steam while at vacation or from a gift (STILL THEIR OWN FAULT!!!) since the system allowed them to do so (STEAM’S VAULT!!!) and the server allowed them to login (PLAYER’S FAULT CAUSE F*** LOGIC!) and spend many hours playing (OBVIOUSLY PLAYER’S FAULT! GO GET A LIFE). IMC MUST NOT follow terra eu’s step of allowing old IDs to log in because ■■■■ MEIN GE*SC**L and their majestic full of cheaters game!!!

Congrats! You’re very smart, and deserve a lot of praises.

1 Like

Out of curiosity… IMC block Indonesian IP, but you contacted steam support and they “gave you a way” to play without vpn, and you can play again now although IMC never intends for Indonesian IP to play? Sounds strange, doesn’t really add up :slight_smile:

@pikaedge gan gimana cara mainnya tanpa vpn?

Dude… Ignore the large banana, either he’s just trolling or he maybe got issues.

Clearly he just spamming argument without even reading my thread or any comment at all, so why bother? He is the most active person in this thread so yeah… “Tong kosong nyaring bunyinya” indeed.

Ignore him.

And i already stated that you better contact steam support. i can login already since morning.

Gw gak ngapa2in dia orang yang urus, pas disuruh login lagi udah bisa no prob:

1 Like

@pikaedge bro bisa minta contact nya?

1 Like

buka di mana e yo bro steam support nya?ini gw buka kok isinya kek forum juga gt kudu buat thread dll @pikaedge

1 Like

How?? Using steam support can un-block the access? If so, would you kindly please please please by any means tell me anything about it? Since it’s either playing here or not at all (sincerely, f*** ge*sc**l) and I really love this game…

1 Like

@pikaedge ada kontak bro? yuk dibuat grupnya. line mungkin?

Please keep in mind this is an international forum. Please refrain from using bahasa.

2 Likes

These are one of the exact reason why IMC created regional server for Indonesia in the first place.

If we played on the iToS server, our numbers as community is huge, and that might ruin the experience of other players, since a lot of people will be using this language instead of english.