Tree of Savior Forum

Blocking Indonesia? IMC.. sorry but i think this is a huge mistake

No but you sure need someones help to turn off caps lock.

You do realized when you start caps locking 98% of the community instantly registers you as a idiot.

1 Like

and you can go straight to hell…

That’s more one sided actually. Brazilians not even bother about american rant.

malinhares

i dont get it… are you talking about something? i need to fill my time

lalalalalalalalallalala
ITS YOUR REAL PRODUCT WHAT YOU SOLD TO US… ITS NOT LIKE AN ILEGAL EA BY HACKING OR ELSE…

YOU SOLD SO MANY OF YOUR PRODUCT, AND NOW YOU CUT IT OUT…

YOU STEAL FROM US ? ARE YOU A THIEF ?

LOL IMC now finnaly remove Indonesia from Steam SEA list…
why now? lol… see whos fault now…

if IMC can cooperate from the start with Steam this problem will not happend… next problem is Singapore and Malaysia… let sit and watch…

they still didnt want remove SG and MY from that list…

I lol-ed… This is why other SEA playerbase doesn’t want to play on the oneplayasia servers. We would rather tolerate the high ping and play with NA, at least majority are mature enough to debate.

What pisang goreng have you been having?
Telsiai region (Singapore) IP: 52.77.112.61
Why would they IP block Singapore when it’s where the new SEA will be moving to.

ooh… really ? hahahahaha…

Mountblanc
if they do it from the start… no money from indonesia for that Exclusive Access… So… What do you think… Get More Money Or Not ?

Good grief… tbh I would rather you type in bahasa… since your english is incomprehensible

i dont care about you ■■■■ hole… go grief and die scum…

/20ouchies

And I doubt anyone care about your tender and broken heart.
Think IMC should IP block them to access the forum as well.

buahahahha… like i care… oh am i crying right now … ?
buahahahahaha…
i doubt… i doubt… buahahahahaha…

22 - 24 its and CBT in Indonesia they use Gemscool as Indonesian Publisher for their server . are u nuts or what . its already decided before CBT 1 Indonesia .

cant u read ? or are you from gemscool ?

I think this has finally reached the point where this thread should just get locked, no?

What is the point of this anymore? People are just trolling now, ignore guy like romie. He’s the reason people will have a bad image on us, Indonesians.

Jesus. Just f**king get over it already

Even if they still wont allow us to play here
"WE WILL NEVER TOUCH ANY GAME PROVIDED BY INDONESIA PUBLISHER "
Dont think that ur winning, cause we are not stupid enough to fall into the same mistake twice

Thank You …

I will tell then.
So IMC doesnt have power to make strong server like pso2 JP.
Well i not compare the game, i compare the server power and consistance and it has have channel so many if not wrong. And player comes from everywhere in the earth.
IMC server then must be so weak, or they game to weak to handle 1 server with global community to have a global society, and to weak to handle world, so IMC separated. or this game still have much weakness.
WP. #claphand

lol singapore and malaysia will use Indonesia server to play SG MY TOS, so what happend with that, small country like you didnt have technology from the start??

im kinda sad when play asia, use gamescoll server (must pay to gamescol) and still not block SG MY from iTOS… i think play asia dont have more money from the start… kinda sad tho, good game in bad hand…

i think IMC will dump all player less in 1-2 year service, because they sell this game too ■■■■■■■ fast, look iTOS not even full relase, and there already tons of localization…

simple question, what country listed on Southeast Asia (SEA) region ?

1 Like

You guys need to calm down, swearing and cursing won’t do us good.
Stop it immediately, this only a give the rest of Indonesian a bad name in their eyes.

Let the proficient one to talk, so we may have the best solution.

Is there any way to discuss privately with the official staff?